Why do girls like the Dolan twins so much?

G

ghostfaceguyinvegas

Silver
4296D484 8EBC 4F54 88B7 4085E4761270

Don’t me wrong, they’re both good-looking, but I don’t get what’s so crazy about them.

Where I live, they are basically sex symbols. Girls are freakishly obsessed with these guys, and they have been obsessed with these guys for YEARS now. It’s not like they just started.

They are pretty famous now, but not really status maxed tbh. And even if they were, the two of them got famous for being “those cute twins” or whatever, their looks contributed massively to their popularity.

But I just don’t get why these two became popular? HONESTLY, they look upper 5 PSL to me, MAYBE low 6 PSL. Barely considered chadlite. They’ve got nice jawlines but the rest of their face looks kind of average, and the whole curved eyebrows thing takes points away too.

Idk what it is with them

It's rare to have twins, so maybe decent looking twin halo?

Girls are retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Those positive tilted eyebrows though fuaaaark such a halo

• Love it
Reactions: BigBoy
I hope you'll come back. I will miss your content, man.

Last edited:
They look horrible.

They have some selective features that allow them to run pseudo prettyboy game, but their faces as a whole look like utter shit.

Jay Leno-tier chin and severe maxillary retrusion which gives them melting eyes and a toothless smile.

And it's not even like they always get away with it, if you read some of the comments on IG you will find that a large portion of girls finds them hideous.

Last edited:
I have the same lower third as the guy on the left, garbage tier

You guys are autistic copers. Coping levels so high. they are good looking with millions of followers And great frames.

Keep crying for Dolan

• +1
Reactions: ghostfaceguyinvegas
revolting subcreatures.

Compare those clowns to actually good looking boys like young DiCaprio