Why do girls like this turn me so nervous?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
This is exactly what my oneitis looked like... Shiny skin, a little acne and red spots but I found that really pretty and hot on her. Dark eyes and dark hair and a tan. She was greek btw.

Why do girls like this turn me so nervous? I'm blonde and blue eyed btw

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190619-005630.jpg
    Screenshot_20190619-005630.jpg
    367.9 KB · Views: 247
Because you're afraid of being rejected obviously

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
Because you're afraid of being rejected obviously
Idk man she was a huge weeb and short with glasses but really cute. She always came up to me but still I was so nervous... What the fuck is wrong with me

Idk man she was a huge weeb and short with glasses but really cute. She always came up to me but still I was so nervous... What the fuck is wrong with me
I know that feeling. Always was nervous when my oneitis who is a Arab girl with black hair and hazel eyes and short petite stature started talking to me. It's because you idealize her too much and wanna fuck her but you feel like you're not enough for her.

Oneitis depressed me so much. Glad I'm free now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Because they are the bitchy ones lol

You obvs have zero Frame

>Guyholdingframe.png

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and RichardSpencel
I know that feeling. Always was nervous when my oneitis who is a Arab girl with black hair and hazel eyes and short petite stature started talking to me. It's because you idealize her too much and wanna fuck her but you feel like you're not enough for her.

Oneitis depressed me so much. Glad I'm free now.
So what's the solution man? When I'm surgery ascended and everything I can't have these feelings. Should I keep on trying and expose myself to the source of the nervousness aka girls?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
So what's the solution man? When I'm surgery ascended and everything I can't have these feelings. Should I keep on trying and expose myself to the source of the nervousness aka girls?
Yes

• +1
Because they are the bitchy ones lol

You obvs have zero Frame

>Guyholdingframe.png
Man fuck you. She was not bitchy and I don't think many Greek girls are bitchy read the comments and you'll see what type of girl she was. Also that doesn't answer what I asked
I'll do it

Man fuck you. She was not bitchy and I don't think many Greek girls are bitchy read the comments and you'll see what type of girl she was. Also that doesn't answer what I asked

I'll do it
Greek girls are the bithciest ones, like no fucking joke.
Other than that sassy black girls

Greek girls are the bithciest ones, like no fucking joke.
Depends on the ones I guess. She was very sweet and always helped me with homework when I asked her to
So again I should just keep on practicing until it becomes normal? Should I party too and NTmax?

Depends on the ones I guess. She was very sweet and always helped me with homework when I asked her to
If she didn't give you IOIs or befriend you then it was pitty.

But to go out of her way is probably one of the first 2

• +1
Take a shower and have a haircut and buy a nice watch, something that'll make you completely stand out from all other guys!

• WTF
Reactions: SikKunt, RichardSpencel, Kill_Jew and 2 others
Take a shower and have a haircut and buy a nice watch, something that'll make you completely stand out from all other guys!
Be serious

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and AdamLamberg
Is she taller than you?

Hey man, I can help you out with this. I've got a website where I have PU advice. I'm something of a PUG, a pick-up guru. I run camps and seminars all across the globe for guys who are in your exact position.

Even the ugliest of guys can get laid with my special PUA methods.

To get started, I'll direct you to my e-book. It's 49.99 USD. You're lucky though, because this week is a flash sale of all the content on my website. It's price is actually 99.99 USD after this week. So get it now!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
Is she taller than you?
She's 5'3 I'm 5.'11
Hey man, I can help you out with this. I've got a website where I have PU advice. I'm something of a PUG, a pick-up guru. I run camps and seminars all across the globe for guys who are in your exact position.

Even the ugliest of guys can get laid with my special PUA methods.

To get started, I'll direct you to my e-book. It's 49.99 USD. You're lucky though, because this week is a flash sale of all the content on my website. It's price is actually 99.99 USD after this week. So get it now!
A troll I see?

In all seriousness though man at the end of the day you're nervous because you're afraid of getting rejected. Basically you're intimidated by the power she has over you. Like you said you'll do, just constantly be around women, desensitize yourself to interactions with women, etc.

Over time it will get easier.

• +1
In all seriousness though man at the end of the day you're nervous because you're afraid of getting rejected. Basically you're intimidated by the power she has over you. Like you said you'll do, just constantly be around women, desensitize yourself to interactions with women, etc.

Over time it will get easier.
Should I get female friends? Not for then to be my girlfriend, but to be more comfortable around women and desensitize myself?

Inb4 cuck
Unless you're ugly, I can't see any reason to doubt yourself.
I can pm pics

I WONDER WHO LET YOU COME TO 12 WITH YA DOO DOO CREASE SON
FUCK ARE YOU INTO HUH?

FUCK ARE YOU INTO HUH?

The amount of betas praising her used cunt in the comments is hilarious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kill_Jew, Aids! and Deleted member 685
Should I get female friends? Not for then to be my girlfriend, but to be more comfortable around women and desensitize myself?

Inb4 cuck

I can pm pics

Inb4 cuck

I can pm pics
FUCK ARE YOU INTO HUH?

Why does this documentary feature a babbling gorilla? Why are the camera men zooming in on its disgusting mouth? so many questions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Traxanas, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1106 and 1 other person
Why does this documentary feature a babbling gorilla? Why are the camera men zooming in on its disgusting mouth? so many questions.
You're a poolside dude. With ya durag too huh?

Sociopath maxxing is legit - you will never have a oneitits again

I’m nervous around all types of females

• +1
Let’s hope it isn’t over, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1106
This is exactly what my oneitis looked like... Shiny skin, a little acne and red spots but I found that really pretty and hot on her. Dark eyes and dark hair and a tan. She was greek btw.

Why do girls like this turn me so nervous? I'm blonde and blue eyed btw

Cause your not an incel your more of a mental cel we all get this it's the idea your inferior to her i have this problem

• +1
the overdone lip fillers tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and SikKunt
those lips faker than my will to live

• +1