Why do i get sad looking at my oneitis pics?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
It's not just cause i cant fuck her. I cant fuck any girl yet i feel nothing when i look at their pics. But this one, idk, she is just too ascended, i look at her an realize it was never meant to happen, she mogs me so badly, im so inferior compared to her.

I look at her and i can see it in her eyes, "im getting fucked by chad you have no chance". And she told me herself, many guys love her, every guy she fucked keeps coming back to her, no wonder i have oneitis on her. How does she do it?

And it makes me feel sad af, all of this could have been avoided, fuck. I wouldnt even be here if it wasnt for her lol.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and nausea
It's not just cause i cant fuck her. I cant fuck any girl yet i feel nothing when i look at their pics. But this one, idk, she is just too ascended, i look at her an realize it was never meant to happen, she mogs me so badly, im so inferior compared to her.

I look at her and i can see it in her eyes, "im getting fucked by chad you have no chance". And she told me herself, many guys love her, every guy she fucked keeps coming back to her, no wonder i have oneitis on her. How does she do it?

And it makes me feel sad af, all of this could have been avoided, fuck. I wouldnt even be here if it wasnt for her lol.
You said you would stop with the oneitis threads. You gotta get over this troll looking toilet

• +1
Reactions: nausea
I’m sorry bro it’s foe your own good

• +1
Reactions: nausea
I’m sorry bro it’s foe your own good

View attachment 67991

ill somehow survive and still suffer
You said you would stop with the oneitis threads

i never said ill stop with "thread" i said with "stuff". i also didnt peek today, even though its tempting af.

ou gotta get over this troll looking toilet

I CANT. i m convinced its impossible, she even told me that noone gets over her. i tried for years, and im in the same spot i was at the beggining. this soul crushing feelings all over again

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and nausea
Sad shit, man.

You think she gives a fuck about you?

You think she gives a fuck about you?

yeah man i know. she doesnt. she probably doesnt even want to remember who i am. its so sad. the 1 fucking girl i actually liked, and she is gone forever and i coulnt have done anything at any point.
u must do something to break the endless misery !!!’

that woulnt break it mann

the same bro