• Capture+_2019-06-11-21-20-20.png
    Capture+_2019-06-11-21-20-20.png
    366.3 KB · Views: 486
  • Capture+_2019-06-11-20-59-27.png
    Capture+_2019-06-11-20-59-27.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 487
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Holy shit how many times have you asked this?

That passes as skinny fat i guess.

bone structure and fat distribution? Some people are lean as fuck and have a bit of a chubby face, and I used to work in a bar with a complete fat ass who had a really chiseled face lol

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek and Deleted member 245
Horrible facial fat distribution.I have he same problem.

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
fat distribution
bone structure
try reducing your BF even more, only thing you can do

btw why are you bald? you seem to be bald willingly as I can still see your hair
hair is in 90% cases better

His face is pretty fat tbh.
yueah because of awful fat distribution genetics, but he probably has pretty low bodyfat considering his body

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek and Blacktarpill
To get to see your facial bones, you'd have to get to anorexia tier bodyfat levels

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
cant tell since u took the pic at 9pm with the sun hitting straight on. but u look like u can still lose BF.

fat distribution
bone structure
try reducing your BF even more, only thing you can do

btw why are you bald? you seem to be bald willingly as I can still see your hair
hair is in 90% cases better
I have afro hair texture

maybe its just the angle of your pic that exagerrates it? looks like your facing down which makes your chin tuck. honestly you cant get more fit than you are right now so maybe try facial excerises? chew gum? if that doesnt work then get lipo for your face?

fat distibution. my face's always so much leaner than my body

Get to 1% body fat jfl

small and weak mandible

youre not low BF, no definition on body whatsoever...
cut down on BF

IF you still have the same problems with shitty fat distribution, look into kybella injections for chin, its possible for cheeks too but most will not do the injections.
Get Buccal fat pad reducation at your own risk, it ages you.
y6eMUpT.jpg

Jfl at some of you. He is lean and vascular. Post a better angle OP and check your hormones

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
stop complaining and lose more weight
His abs are visible And he has a double Chin. Doubt losing more bf% will help tbh

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
His abs are visible And he has a double Chin. Doubt losing more bf% will help tbh
apart from surgery, losing weight and reducing water retention is the only thing he can do

cause shit bones

if you have muscles then bodyfat needs to go even lower you ened to watch only face definition not abs becosue the bigger the msucles the more ripped you look on the body

Same for me when.i got to 5% the chubby face went

youre not low BF, no definition on body whatsoever...
cut down on BF

IF you still have the same problems with shitty fat distribution, look into kybella injections for chin, its possible for cheeks too but most will not do the injections.
Get Buccal fat pad reducation at your own risk, it ages you.
y6eMUpT.jpg

There are other safer injectable options apart from Kybella. I was injected with one yesterday. Sadly didn’t remember the name. Will write it down next time. It is less effective than kybella in terms of speed but it still does the job. It activates your natural fat burning processes locally and gives you a small rejuvenation and lift. Can be injected anywhere on the face/neck. I did it for malar fat pads

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad and samm735
There are other safer injectable options apart from Kybella. I was injected with one yesterday. Sadly didn’t remember the name. Will write it down next time. It is less effective than kybella in terms of speed but it still does the job. It activates your natural fat burning processes locally and gives you a small rejuvenation and lift. Can be injected anywhere on the face/neck. I did it for malar fat pads
sounds interesting, do write it down when you remember it, its useful for those who want this kind of procedure as an alternative to Buccal fat pad reduction

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel and sorrowfulsad
The fat under your chin is the most stubborn fat. You just need to lose more fat. As someone already said, it's just your fat distribution genetics

sounds interesting, do write it down when you remember it, its useful for those who want this kind of procedure as an alternative to Buccal fat pad reduction
It is called mesosculpt. I can already see it is working after first injection

bone structure and fat distribution? Some people are lean as fuck and have a bit of a chubby face, and I used to work in a bar with a complete fat ass who had a really chiseled face lol
This. More than likely OP has shit bones. I also know a fatass that has hollow cheeks because his zygos are fucking huge.