Why Do I LOOK UGLY IN MIRROR PIC

shibo

shibo

Equinox
Ok so you know that pic ppl do where you take a pic of you in the mirror with your phone back facing camera (not selfie cam) well i look ugly in that but good in snapchat camera can someone please help me also i asked my mom about this i showed her 2 different pics one selfie with me in iphone camera which flips it and one in snapchat which doesnt flip it. she said i looked like the snapchat one which isnt flipped also i look better in snapchat cam in normal iphone selfie app it makes my nose crooked my eyes look all weird and gay and my jaws unsymmretrical but all those flaws gone uncrooked nose straight jaw in snapchat pic (unfiltered) so what do i do

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
rope

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt and RichardSpencel
Like I said before. Place camera 10 feet away and record. That’s what you look like irl. Stop posting the same shit over and over

• +1
Reactions: Apex
Ok so you know that pic ppl do where you take a pic of you in the mirror with your phone back facing camera (not selfie cam) well i look ugly in that but good in snapchat camera can someone please help me also i asked my mom about this i showed her 2 different pics one selfie with me in iphone camera which flips it and one in snapchat which doesnt flip it. she said i looked like the snapchat one which isnt flipped also i look better in snapchat cam in normal iphone selfie app it makes my nose crooked my eyes look all weird and gay and my jaws unsymmretrical but all those flaws gone uncrooked nose straight jaw in snapchat pic (unfiltered) so what do i do

I feel you,its the fault of the phone. iPhone cams make you look uglier

Like I said before. Place camera 10 feet away and record. That’s what you look like irl. Stop posting the same shit over and over
I suck at measurement not sure how much is 10 feet

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
I suck at measurement not sure how much is 10 feet

Confused gif christian bale

Tbh im prob slight assburgers like some of us on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Coping
I remember reading that to ourselves, in mirrors, we look 7 times more attractive than we actually are.

So, I'll speak for myself, I think I look abhorrent, so.... that's not good for me.

i have no idea how i look like,
taking pic in mirror i look normal
selfie i look slimmer with huge assymetry
talk pic far away, my face look wide af
other people said i look the same in all three, but i can see 3 different me

i have no idea how i look like,
taking pic in mirror i look normal
selfie i look slimmer with huge assymetry
talk pic far away, my face look wide af
other people said i look the same in all three, but i can see 3 different me
It’s mostly in our head, tho I believe video/pic taken from 7-8 feet away is the closest to irl

Yep I look good normally like this
Images 11

but whenever I take a mirror pic it comes out as
Images 9

Must just be my phone.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
you are just subhuman

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Coping
7-8 feet is more realistic