Why do I think depressing thoughts when I become too tired?

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
It's 3:46 AM. Was at a party full day and night and here in my bed getting depressed. Wtf brain

• So Sad
Reactions: Einon
I need to make a daily reminder about Uglyness LMAO

idk your body is entering LDAR Mode

yea i get the same effect after beeing outside socialmaxxing on festivals/events and then going to bed

i think ur brain wished it could last longer cuz it made you feel good beeing around people and now ur just rotting in ur bed, atleast for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 2581
It's 3:46 AM. Was at a party full day and night and here in my bed getting depressed. Wtf brain

You have unresolved underlying trauma, so any vulnerable period including tiredness, high stress will trigger it and depressive thoughts will bubble up on the surface.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and UsernameRequired
You have unresolved underlying trauma, so any vulnerable period including tiredness, high stress will trigger it and depressive thoughts will bubble up on the surface.
Are you a psychology expert?

Not taking on challenges that you can handle and missing opportunities you could've taken and felt better from. Basically LDARing is making you depressed.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1560 and Pillarman
[IMG alt="Yoyome99"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/1/1560.jpg?1569668415[/IMG]

Every day when its late I have depressive thoughts. It all goes away in the morning for the most part.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Because you're ugly.

I start to think only about science when im super tired

• Woah
lol thats pretty normal, especially if you spent all that partying time drinking etc

• Hmm...