Why do LOOKSMAX mods punish u for something u didn't do ON LOOKSMAX

toth77

toth77

Chanel CEO

this makes 0 sense, how can u warn someone for something they didn't do here?
what stops others from larping as someone on other sites?
why do u think the same rules apply on other sites too?
what's next mods are gonna warn u for stealing candy from the shop irl?

@Sergeant @knajjd @Gargantuan @her @Alexanderr @Lorsss

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Lorsss, Deleted member 2403 and 3 others
He doxed a user that comes from this site. Doesn’t matter where he posted it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: inceletto
it does matter, since it's not the responsibility of looksmax mods to do something about stuff on reddit

He shared them public also i wasn't the first one who starts to harass.Jfl@hypocrite ass niggas if someone does same back to them and they start crying.

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and toth77
If I murdered another user irl I’d be more worried about getting banned than jail tbh Jew mods ffs

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4612, Bitch and 2 others
it does matter, since it's not the responsibility of looksmax mods to do something about stuff on reddit
It’s how general laws apply. I’ll give you an example from real life that has already happened to me once. Let’s say that me and my classmate from my hs get into a fight some day, outside of school on a school free day. Whatever happens, whoever gets hurt, the school has to step in since we are both members of that community, now it wouldn’t have mattered if only I went to the hs and the other participant didn’t. But in case that both go to the same hs, it is also their responsibility to deal with it.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and toth77
It’s how general laws apply. I’ll give you an example from real life that has already happened to me once. Let’s say that me and my classmate from my hs get into a fight some day, outside of school on a school free day. Whatever happens, whoever gets hurt, the school has to step in since we are both members of that community, now it wouldn’t have mattered if only I went to the hs and the other participant didn’t. But in case that both go to the same hs, it is also their responsibility to deal with it.
fair point but how can the mods be 100% sure it was inceletto doxxing him? literally anyone could make a reddit acc, say "hey guys im inceletto and im doxxing xy"?

• +1
Reactions: Bitch and inceletto
20210105 092242

@Sergeant @knajjd @Gargantuan @her @Alexanderr @Lorsss

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and toth77