Banned
@riceronicel @thecel

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Because they believe white people are gods

You can get a noodlewhore tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Subhuman trash
Because in Riceland/Chinkland white = royalty. In the East, if you're tan, it means you work in the fields and so you're poor. If you're white, you are rich because you don't work in the fields and you have servants and others to do it for you.

So when they see a white man they automatically and subconsciously see royalty and richness the instant they see them.

Secondly, height. Height matters in Riceland.

Thirdly, Rice people think white people (unless you're a hardcore patriotic Chink) are polite and not savages, unlike the Currys or Jungle Rice living in Vietnam or Indonesia.

Then there's the noodles who date and marry whites just to rebel against their parents, and then the big dicks and shit too (my mother falls into this category mostly).

That's all I can think of.

• +1
Reactions: Amateur11
Because in Riceland/Chinkland white = royalty. In the East, if you're tan, it means you work in the fields and so you're poor. If you're white, you are rich because you don't work in the fields and you have servants and others to do it for you.

So when they see a white man they automatically and subconsciously see royalty and richness the instant they see them.

Secondly, height. Height matters in Riceland.

Thirdly, Rice people think white people (unless you're a hardcore patriotic Chink) are polite and not savages, unlike the Currys or Jungle Rice living in Vietnam or Indonesia.

Then there's the noodles who date and marry whites just to rebel against their parents, and then the big dicks and shit too (my mother falls into this category mostly).

That's all I can think of.
I HATE NOODLES

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel