Why do normies like cold pizza

Deleted member 1134

Deleted member 1134

Bronze
Here in Australia, every shitty pizza fast food chain offers buy 1 get 1 free pizza on Tuesday so I went to pizzahut and picked up a chicken BBQ and a meatlovers pizza, but there was too much to eat so I took most back home, and forget to put it in fridge, I left it in car, well now when it is lunch time I tried to eat this pizza when it is cold, but it tastes like shit. No microwave here either, why the fuck do normies eat pizza cold? Seen this a lot on TV, tastes terrible to me.

• +1
Reactions: Bengt and itsoverbuddyboyo
pizza is preferred food of homosexuals

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and ChoSeungHui
always gotta heat mine up too tbh

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
pizza is preferred food of homosexuals
COPE, pizza is awesome, best food on the planet, cheap and great tasting, there are even healthy pizzas. No other food comes close to pizza. Pizza mogs all other food groups.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, jefferson and fukmylyf
COPE, pizza is awesome, best food on the planet, cheap and great tasting, there are even healthy pizzas. No other food comes close to pizza. Pizza mogs all other food groups.
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
frozen pizza>cold pizza

Here in Australia, every shitty pizza fast food chain offers buy 1 get 1 free pizza on Tuesday so I went to pizzahut and picked up a chicken BBQ and a meatlovers pizza, but there was too much to eat so I took most back home, and forget to put it in fridge, I left it in car, well now when it is lunch time I tried to eat this pizza when it is cold, but it tastes like shit. No microwave here either, why the fuck do normies eat pizza cold? Seen this a lot on TV, tastes terrible to me.
Cold refrigerated pizza is great. I just had some Domino's that was sitting in the fridge for a day and it was just as good as hot to me. Though Little Caesar's Deep Dish Cheese Pizza tasted nasty cold in my experience. Poutine is also not good to eat cold (I'd still eat cold gravy, you're just cheating yourself since hot gravy is GOAT). Burgers are good cold.

You're supposed to refrigerate pizza within 2 hours. If you leave your pizza in the fucking car for 12+ hours, I'm surprised it is even safe for human consumption. How do you not have food poisoning?

I have had pizza sitting for like maybe 5-6 hours before in my basement and it was fine. But 12+ hours in a car is overkill. Ideally you should refrigerate within 2 hours if you want to avoid food poisoning.

Most I ever had to deal with was some diarrhea occassionally and that's with letting it sit for 5-6 hours.

Cold refrigerated pizza is great. I just had some Domino's that was sitting in the fridge for a day and it was just as good as hot to me. Though Little Caesar's Deep Dish Cheese Pizza tasted nasty cold in my experience. Poutine is also not good to eat cold (I'd still eat cold gravy, you're just cheating yourself since hot gravy is GOAT). Burgers are good cold.

You're supposed to refrigerate pizza within 2 hours. If you leave your pizza in the fucking car for 12+ hours, I'm surprised it is even safe for human consumption. How do you not have food poisoning?

I have had pizza sitting for like maybe 5-6 hours before in my basement and it was fine. But 12+ hours in a car is overkill. Ideally you should refrigerate within 2 hours if you want to avoid food poisoning.

Most I ever had to deal with was some diarrhea occassionally and that's with letting it sit for 5-6 hours.
It's winter now in Australia and my car is in the shade, pretty sure it is not that different from being in a refrigerator.

Cold pizza is great

My favourite pizza from Domino's is Pepperoni with chilli flakes / garlic sauce / anchovies / mushrooms

I also like Meat Lovers and Supreme

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Hawaii pizza > anything else

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Hawaii pizza > anything else
I used to love Hawaiian when I was a kid. Now it's just meh to me
Cold pizza is great

My favourite pizza from Domino's is Pepperoni with chilli flakes / garlic sauce / anchovies / mushrooms

I also like Meat Lovers and Supreme
I used to love meat lovers. Now I feel bloated when I have meat lovers.
When I order from domino's I like to keep it simple: sausage, cheddar cheese (on top of their regular cheese), Garlic Parmesan sauce. Mushrooms too if I feel like spending the extra money. I tried their Pan Pizza last week and didn't like it.

Their Philly Cheese Steak pizza is divine. But I got sick of it after eating it a few times. Steak, American Cheese, Provolone, Green Peppers, Mushrooms, Onions. My favourite pizza of all-time.

I used to really like Pizza Hut's Poutine Pizza (gravy sauce, cheese curds, french fries and mozzarella cheese on bread!). But I stopped liking that for some reason. The gravy sauce tastes nasty to me now. Pizza Hut ended up discontinuing that pizza.

I used to really like pizza. I used to eat pizza at least once per week. Now I am over pizza. Not to mention that pizza has lots of carbs and interferes with my weight loss goals. And since I'm lifting, I'm better off having burgers, sausage, steak, etc. if I want higher protein content.

Last edited: