Why do people care so much about balding?

Mysticcc

Mysticcc

Blackpilled again
When hair transplant is one of the most safe, cheap and common procedures? You can get it for 2.000$ in turkey or other places. We should care way more about facial armony, implants this kind of more risky and uncertain treatments.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, Deleted member 7313 and Deleted member 4797
The bigger discussion is about the usage of Fin and Dut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Lars and mewcoper
Because its a huge time money and effort sink that might not work and if it does work u most will lose that hair again
Also real nw0 and nw1 will always mog tf out of transplant results

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, lookmaxxing_curry, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
Because balding means you're doomed for the rest of your life.

You will have to control the baldness progression, you will need to carefully manage the number of grafts available for hair transplant, and you will have to take a lifelong treatment like fin/minox.

You will have to control the baldness progression, you will need to carefully manage the number of grafts available for hair transplant, and you will have to take a lifelong treatment like fin/minox.
It's not that bad/ complicated in my opinion

It's not that bad/ complicated in my opinion
Are you suffering from baldness?
Especially for young people in twenties with premature balding, it can be devastating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, xefo, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
Especially for young people in twenties with premature balding, it can be devastating.
Nope im not balding yet (thanks god)

This is the ONLY reason I found this site. Started at hairlosstalk, prayed for the replicel cure, realised its over when that fell through, and will rot here till the day I rope. Devastating is an understatement. Balding in 20s=Over.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
This is the ONLY reason I found this site. Started at hairlosstalk, prayed for the replicel cure, realised its over when that fell through, and will rot here till the day I rope. Devastating is an understatement. Balding in 20s=Over.
dont worry bro just 5 more years therell be a cure im sure

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 7785, Autism and 1 other person
I'm scared of doctors now, i need to self-hairtransplantmaxx

If I'm balding in my mid-thirties..I won't feel very concerned. However, balding when you're between 18 to 30 is indeed brutal

because 99% of hair transplants look like shit, they grow in weird patterns and look obviously fake most of the time, and you will continue to bald beyond the transplanted hairs behind, resulting in needing future implantations and eventually running out of hair at the nape of your neck

most doctors also wont do it if you're young since if youre receding at a young age you will probably just recede past your implanted hairs

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing

Absolutely brutal

Just spend 20k on HT theory

Let alone that HT is NOT enough for people who will norwood beyond 4

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
ofc it is a understandable concern since most males go down significantly without hair, if you are a masculine male with decent facial bones you do not need to worry though.

• +1
Reactions: highT
HT gives you a scar, doesn't achieve natural density, is relatively risky, and you run out of hairs to transplant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and WadlowMaxxing
System. Bro

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
System. Bro
Will never be comfortable and 'at ease' with that glued to my head. If I was confidencemaxed and could come out to my family and friends, it would be an option, but I have anxiety as it is, and I don't even have anything to hide.

A lifetime of being incel is such a torturous existence, plus a shit family situation...I envy people who rope, all I want is a phat ass blackgirl that cooks me food and sucks my dick. Maybe in the next life.

Will never be comfortable and 'at ease' with that glued to my head. If I was confidencemaxed and could come out to my family and friends, it would be an option, but I have anxiety as it is, and I don't even have anything to hide.

A lifetime of being incel is such a torturous existence, plus a shit family situation...I envy people who rope, all I want is a phat ass blackgirl that cooks me food and sucks my dick. Maybe in the next life.
View attachment 920579
You find her attractive?

You find her attractive?
I would fuck her so hard that'll leave a imprint of her body in the granite kitchen counter...so, yes, I do.

i have decided that the day i bald is the day i roid

• Love it
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful