Why do people defend parents so much?

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
A parent can be a total asshole to their child, neglect them, be emotionally and verbally abusive, not give them proper guidance. And yet people automatically assume all parents are so great and loving. In reality most parents are just people who aged past their prime and settled down because everyone else was doing it.

Parents these days have no clue how to adapt and analyze the environment, they just do things "because that's what my parents did", as if that's a good reason. It actually shows that these parents can't even take the time to think about what's best and go through things like sheep.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 11053, WadlowMaxxing and 9 others
imagine pinkwell as a dad jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Growth Plate, Deleted member 10172 and 6 others
If a person has a bad relationship with there parents 99% percent chance they live a degenerate life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 12002
parents are either ignorant or sadistic

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, disillusioned, Deleted member 5189 and 2 others
Battered wife syndrome

Parents these days have no clue how to adapt and analyze the environment, they just do things "because that's what my parents did", as if that's a good reason. It actually shows that these parents can't even take the time to think about what's best and go through things like sheep.
Sheep parents cause sheep kids and that why we see a lot of retards in society. So many people following trends like blm and not being able to to think on their own.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 4612
how does this apply with parents?
Parents are supposed to nurture you and if you're taught at a young age that whatever bad treatment you are subjected to is your fault. Therefore, all blame is placed on you which in turn manifests itself in feelings of wanting to satisfy them to avoid abuse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
I wish i wasn't beaten and humiliated as a kid.
Bullying also fucked me up

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 6380
I wish i wasn't beaten and humiliated as a kid.
Bullying also fucked me up
It's true i needed a slightly harsh upbringing to become upright, in the past i wouldn't have believed that though

If someone told me i would've become a spoiled brat otherwise, i would've cut their necks off and spit their mom

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 11370
A parent can be a total asshole to their child, neglect them, be emotionally and verbally abusive, not give them proper guidance. And yet people automatically assume all parents are so great and loving. In reality most parents are just people who aged past their prime and settled down because everyone else was doing it.

You won at life if u have white gl high iq parents

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
you quoted my post and said "you" and my parents were white and kinda gl so i got confused
I mean in general if you (someone) has parents like that then they won at life jfl.

My parents just did the bare minimum for me to survive and nothing more

Parents these days have no clue how to adapt and analyze the environment, they just do things "because that's what my parents did", as if that's a good reason. It actually shows that these parents can't even take the time to think about what's best and go through things like sheepy
ur probably an ungrateful little shit tbh