Why do people stare at my nasolabial folds?

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
Are they look so deformed or weird?

Attachments

• D347D6D3-665F-411D-8FEF-BADC83225F50.jpeg
    D347D6D3-665F-411D-8FEF-BADC83225F50.jpeg
    143.8 KB · Views: 221
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, Boots, Over and 2 others
They are good bro jfl dont worry about them

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
This is a joke right?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 4464 and AutisticBeaner
I hope you stop trolling/being a retard and end your run of nasolabial fold posts with this:
Nlfolds

• +1
Reactions: saffacel, 5'8manlet, Stare and 8 others
Its over op

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Stare, Deleted member 2634 and 4 others
You have shit undereye support and are concerned about a nonexistent nasolabial fold...

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I think I remember you comparing your nasolabial fold to your dead sister

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life
You have shit undereye support and are concerned about a nonexistent nasolabial fold...
I‘m also worrying about the undereye support. Could this be due to stress?

Reminder: you will never have this maxilla

• Love it
Reactions: Over
The problem isn‘t the depth, it‘s that mine are looking so uneven and wrong connected to the nose
Literally no one else on this site sees anything. If you’re being serious, you are concerned about a problem that doesn’t exist.

I‘m also worrying about the undereye support. Could this be due to stress?
You have made so many threads about it and never once took _any_ of my advice. It’s fat loss and it’s getting worse. Go get fillers because clearly you’ve not got the money to get every procedure done. Once you have saved up, ask for advice.

You are going to age very badly, quit blaming it on stress. It’s inferior genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
You have made so many threads about it and never once took _any_ of my advice. It’s fat loss and it’s getting worse. Go get fillers because clearly you’ve not got the money to get every procedure done. Once you have saved up, ask for advice.

You are going to age very badly, quit blaming it on stress. It’s inferior genetics.
A plastic surgeon told me I have good skin and will get wrinkles in 20 years.

My undereye support is literally the same or even better compared to when I was 12

Attachments

• F949E776-8388-40FC-A91E-A0770B017F0D.png
    F949E776-8388-40FC-A91E-A0770B017F0D.png
    118.6 KB · Views: 211
  • 60652C6B-04EB-451C-BCFC-6A234DBD1A48.png
    60652C6B-04EB-451C-BCFC-6A234DBD1A48.png
    221.1 KB · Views: 131
  • So Sad
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
@her HE DID ANOTHER THREAD

They dont. Youre having a psychotic episode

You don't have deep, or if any, nasolabial folds. Nasolabial folds are lines that run from the base of the nose to the corner of the lip.

What is apparent in your photographs is a line of demarcation between your eyelids and medial cheek. These lines are referred to as tear troughs.

Tear troughs are caused by a lack of underlying structural support due to the collapsing of facial fat pads - specifically the malar fat pad of the cheek, as well as the orbital fat pad that sits just under the eye. You are hollow in both of these areas, which is what’s causing a line to form.

This problem can be treated, easily, with dermal filler. My advice would be to inject both your tear trough (under-eye) and medial (front) cheek simultaneously.

Not this guy again jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Warlow and Vidyacoper
You don't have deep, or if any, nasolabial folds. Nasolabial folds are lines that run from the base of the nose to the corner of the lip.

What is apparent in your photographs is a line of demarcation between your eyelids and medial cheek. These lines are referred to as tear troughs.

Tear troughs are caused by a lack of underlying structural support due to the collapsing of facial fat pads - specifically the malar fat pad of the cheek, as well as the orbital fat pad that sits just under the eye. You are hollow in both of these areas, which is what’s causing a line to form.

This problem can be treated, easily, with dermal filler. My advice would be to inject both your tear trough (under-eye) and medial (front) cheek simultaneously.
I had this always, even as a young kid so how could this be due to fat loss?

I had this always, even as a young kid so how could this be due to fat loss?
Kids do have these. Anybody with a low body fat percentage will naturally have a prominent tear trough.

The collapse of the orbital fat pad, combined with the laxity of under-eye skin being thin, and the prominence of the orbital rim bone all contribute to this tear trough and fold that you're describing. The older you get, and the leaner you get, and the more this depression will worsen.

Your brain has nasolabial folds

• +1
Reactions: CristianT and Deleted member 4430
thats fucking disgusting

If they stare at something it's more likely at your philtrum

Kids do have these. Anybody with a low body fat percentage will naturally have a prominent tear trough.

The collapse of the orbital fat pad, combined with the laxity of under-eye skin being thin, and the prominence of the orbital rim bone all contribute to this tear trough and fold that you're describing. The older you get, and the leaner you get, and the more this depression will worsen.
So gaining body fat will help? I‘m very lean

Bruh you got BDD.. this is what PSL does to ya

Are they look so deformed or weird?
you have mental problems, idk why you keep opening posts about your nasolabial fucking folds. are you retarded?

Nigger I thought you were done with this nasolabial fold obsession

you have mental problems, idk why you keep opening posts about your nasolabial fucking folds. are you retarded?
Nasolabial folds should look like this and not like mine. Idk what this shit next to my nose even is

Attachments

• 733A0712-407B-42D1-99D9-DD207094FC6B.png
    733A0712-407B-42D1-99D9-DD207094FC6B.png
    374.7 KB · Views: 87
you have made this thread every other week/monthly for the past half year

you have mental illness

bro where the fuck are your folds at? from what I see with my own eyes you have 0 fucking folds. stop posting the same shit over and over again. what you do have is mental illness so go get fucking checked up on that

So gaining body fat will help? I‘m very lean
Gaining body weight will restore the lost volume in this area, but you cannot control which regions of the body fat will store. My advice would be to look into dermal fillers in the under-eye tear trough area, I think you would be a good candidate for it.

Here one more pic with worse lightning.
Maybe it could be an unknown deformity? Because the fold is very weird connected to the nose, on other people it looks way different

Attachments

• F8595790-DF45-4804-8062-9DCFD7EA4635.png
    F8595790-DF45-4804-8062-9DCFD7EA4635.png
    399.4 KB · Views: 15
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Here one more pic with worse lightning.
Maybe it could be an unknown deformity? Because the fold is very weird connected to the nose, on other people it looks way different
Ahahah you are crazy as fuck bro