Why do people think that getting muscles helps with getting girls?

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
Muscles don't matter. I can bench like 250 lbs. which isn't a lot, but in 8th grade I could only bench about 60 lbs and was supper skinny. I got girls easily as fuk back then(attractive, blonde 8,9/10s) and now I can't even get average looking women. Pretty much only obese women; plus my sister(who is plus size and can't get guys herself) and mom think that I am "handsome." Besides that, I don't get $h!t. In 8th and 9th grade it was the opposite and I was skinny as fuk. Attractive 7/8/9s would ask me out or give me attention on a daily basis.

My face got a ton more masculine as the years passed and my jaw changed. I think all this was for the worst tbh. The changes in my facial structure may be why I don't get any girls anymore. More than likely though, its because of increased competition and dating apps not because my looks changed.

Not saying that lifting weights makes things WORSE, but it does not make them BETTER..

• +1
Reactions: Autist and AntiSocial-Fakecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Aribbaa, axedee and 4 others
And no, I am not chubby or anything. I am 5'10@ 165 lbs. and pretty muscular. In the 8 and 9th grade I could get 9/10 blondes, now just seem to get whales (I am talking OBESE, not overweight) and ugly chicks.

Because it will. Body pics on Tinder will get you laid if your face isn't sub 3. Look at @ZyzzReincarnate Tinder experiment

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Zeus, AspiringChad and 10 others
gymcelling does help only if your face meets the minimum threshold

other than that its ogre

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 685, BornAgainChad and 3 others
The less you are average facially the more detrimental and off putting it can have in your overall appearance. And vise versa

Because it will. Body pics on Tinder will get you laid if your face isn't sub 3. Look at @ZyzzReincarnate Tinder experiment

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun and kobecel
No muscles for your below average face.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Why not?
It has only made my life better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, AspiringChad, Deleted member 1332 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, kobecel and androidcel
You're in grade 8 lmao of course you think this. In grade 8 girls want some cute little skinnyfag. For the rest of us who aren't children it doesn't work like that.

The #1 most important thing you get from lifting is the change in your shoulder to waist ratio. This is especially noticeable on roids because the delts respond very well to gear. If you naturally have broad shoulders and a small waist you won't benefit from lifting nearly as much.

edit: alright reread, you aren't in grade 8, but still in hs. Things are different once you get a bit older.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, AspiringChad, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
Girls like skinny guys
Women like mucular guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658

Muscle will help until a certain point where you hit diminishing returns. Slightly above natural capabilities (think Connor Murphy, Superhero Physique in Avengers movies) will have a lot of mass appeal, but as soon as you surpass that point and begin to have cartoonishly unnatural upper body proportions like this guy it will become a detriment.

Basically, if you aren't roiding you don't have to worry about hitting the ceiling

Yes but none of those prefer skinny skinny guys over guys with muscles
lol yes they do

they prefer skinny-skinny high psl face guy over average psl face muscular guy

43593 43595

women dont categorise guys by their muscle mass, they categorise them by face, height, frame and dick. muscles are JUST a bonus on top of everything else(your bones + ur dick, not muscle tissue). thats why gymcelling is somewhat cope if you're above average or under average. its cope in the sense it won't make up for those 4 things i listed. but if all those are around average, then you can become "above" average by gymcelling. unironically most people on this site fall into the category of "around average" so gymcelling would help most in my opinion. but praising gymcelling as a means to all looksmaxing is autism

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 685, RichardSpencel and 3 others
lol yes they do

they prefer skinny-skinny high psl face guy over average psl face muscular guy

View attachment 43593 View attachment 43595

women dont categorise guys by their muscle mass, they categorise them by face, height, frame and dick. muscles are JUST a bonus on top of everything else(your bones + ur dick, not muscle tissue). thats why gymcelling is somewhat cope if you're above average or under average. its cope in the sense it won't make up for those 4 things i listed. but if all those are around average, then you can become "above" average by gymcelling. unironically most people on this site fall into the category of "around average" so gymcelling would help most in my opinion. but praising gymcelling as a means to all looksmaxing is autism
Yeh but we are talking out of the reach I meant bodywise only not face

Ofc most guys here should talk to women if they are about average or focus on social skills cause I for some see some severly lacking

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Gymcelling has it's benefits if your going from skinnyfat (like me), skinny or fat(@blackoutwhitein) to lean and muscular and neck training is legit. But the coping has to stop, these gymcels think they can be short, ugly, bald and framecel and think that adding 30 pounds of muscle is all they need to ascend. That's why I stopped worrying about gym and focus more on FACE.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Yeh but we are talking out of the reach I meant bodywise only not face

You were the one who said "Yes but none of those prefer skinny skinny guys over guys with muscles. " If all else is equal (face first and foremost), then yes, they prefer lean muscular guy over skinny-skinny guy, but this is something that I've said in my previous post as well. This is not what I'm arguing. You just keep putting importance on muscles and "looking big", looking "not skinny" where in reality its so irrelevant compared to your bones for sexual success. Basically you're still redpilled to the grave and have this AlphaDestiny mindset where you just wanna "look swole" and "hold frame brooo" etc etc. when in reality girls will wet their pussies over some high inhib cringy brick head chad and think you're an overcompensating tryhard gymcel in comparison

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Gymcells rule the world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Autist, androidcel and 1 other person
Dick theory confirmed?
guys 5'11 twink, hyper NT and drowns in more pussy than all the gymcels in the world combined. has insane voice, big head, big dick and high psl face. all you need tbh. no muscle can compensate for lack of this guys voice, bran chemistry and face

43610 43608 43607 43614

your oneitis hears that accent and voice and creams himself right on that instant

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, impure666, Sean O'Aspie and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, BornAgainChad, Autist and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: axedee, RichardSpencel, kobecel and 1 other person
You were the one who said "Yes but none of those prefer skinny skinny guys over guys with muscles. " If all else is equal (face first and foremost), then yes, they prefer lean muscular guy over skinny-skinny guy, but this is something that I've said in my previous post as well. This is not what I'm arguing. You just keep putting importance on muscles and "looking big", looking "not skinny" where in reality its so irrelevant compared to your bones for sexual success. Basically you're still redpilled to the grave and have this AlphaDestiny mindset where you just wanna "look swole" and "hold frame brooo" etc etc. when in reality girls will wet their pussies over some high inhib cringy brick head chad and think you're an overcompensating tryhard gymcel in comparison
Yeh but chads are rare, and so are guys with good bodies (bones included). Women preffer both and supply is low.
and neither want you
Your opinion deosent mean shit to me lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, BornAgainChad and kobecel
Yeh but chads are rare, and so are guys with good bodies (bones included). Women preffer both and supply is low.

Your opinion deosent mean shit to me lol
your avatar is extremely low t my friend, pelase cchange it :)

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 1332
ou're in grade 8 lmao of course you think this. In grade 8 girls want some cute little skinnyfag. For the rest of us who aren't children it doesn't work like that.

The #1 most important thing you get from lifting is the change in your shoulder to waist ratio. This is especially noticeable on roids because the delts respond very well to gear. If you naturally have broad shoulders and a small waist you won't benefit from lifting nearly as much.

edit: alright reread, you aren't in grade 8, but still in hs. Things are different once you get a bit older.

bingo

That's why I stopped worrying about gym and focus more on FACE.

Staying in shape w/ good diet and gym helps reduce facial bloat tremendously, especially if you are baby faced and/or skinnyfat (as you said). Imo it's one of the ways to improve your face (and basically everything else in your life, given all the other physical and mental benefits). I would argue diet is more important in the grand scheme of things but at the end of the day, if you're looksmaxxing, going to the gym is almost always one of the requirements to max out your psl.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Muscles don't matter. I can bench like 250 lbs. which isn't a lot, but in 8th grade I could only bench about 60 lbs and was supper skinny. I got girls easily as fuk back then(attractive, blonde 8,9/10s) and now I can't even get average looking women. Pretty much only obese women; plus my sister(who is plus size and can't get guys herself) and mom think that I am "handsome." Besides that, I don't get $h!t. In 8th and 9th grade it was the opposite and I was skinny as fuk. Attractive 7/8/9s would ask me out or give me attention on a daily basis.

My face got a ton more masculine as the years passed and my jaw changed. I think all this was for the worst tbh. The changes in my facial structure may be why I don't get any girls anymore. More than likely though, its because of increased competition and dating apps not because my looks changed.

Not saying that lifting weights makes things WORSE, but it does not make them BETTER..
Show face please.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
gymcelling does help only if your face meets the minimum threshold

other than that its ogre
Exactly. If you have at least a psl 5.5 face and already a broad collar bones and a narrow hip bone you should gymcel and it will give you max. 1 psl point. If this doesn't apply to you gymceling is useless.

• +1
Reactions: impure666
Exactly. If you have at least a psl 5.5 face and already a broad collar bones and a narrow hip bone you should gymcel and it will give you max. 1 psl point. If this doesn't apply to you gymceling is useless.

twink with jb appeal > roidcel with post wall roastie appeal

just lol at the retards spouting bullshit like "high T"

• +1
Reactions: Autist and impure666
twink with jb appeal > roidcel with post wall roastie appeal

just lol at the retards spouting bullshit like "high T"
but muh high t broo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Going to the gym will give you a SMV boost no denying it. You need a minimum face and height threshold to be a chad and to escape gymceldom meme.

Seems like a coping mechanism for lazycels to not go to the gym tbh ngl fr srs buddy boy boyo mang lad. Many standardscels

Even gymcelling is determined by genetics to a large extent.

Anyways I believe you should do everything and anything that can increase your SMV. Not gymcelling for such a reason is autistic, you can’t change your face as easily as your muscles of your body. You can’t be blamed if you tried it all.

There’s more advantages to gymcelling as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, kobecel and Deleted member 470
Going to the gym will give you a SMV boost no denying it. You need a minimum face and height threshold to be a chad and to escape gymceldom meme.

Seems like a coping mechanism for lazycels to not go to the gym tbh ngl fr srs buddy boy boyo mang lad. Many standardscels

Even gymcelling is determined by genetics to a large extent.

Anyways I believe you should do everything and anything that can increase your SMV. Not gymcelling for such a reason is autistic, you can’t change your face as easily as your muscles of your body. You can’t be blamed if you tried it all.

There’s more advantages to gymcelling as well.

"angry, balding, turbomanlet curry" its over

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
im gymcelling. its unlikely i'll ever ascend tho
I’m proud buddy boyo I am proud. Now time for LL and a hair transplant or a hair system hope ur on smth for ur hair loss.

I’m proud buddy boyo I am proud. Now time for LL and a hair transplant or a hair system hope ur on smth for ur hair loss.
im 5'2, leg lengthening wouldn't really help my situation. also im quite young and saving up that kind of money will take time

16, its unlikely i'll grow as i had early puberty. my doctor confirmed it, its possible i'll grow but its really unlikely. lets say i grow to 5'5, i'll still be a turbomanlet. making it futile

16, its unlikely i'll grow as i had early puberty. my doctor confirmed it, its possible i'll grow but its really unlikely. lets say i grow to 5'5, i'll still be a turbomanlet. making it futile
For LL it depends on proportions buddy boy. Likely u won’t grow? Idk where you live but if it’s the west like go depression and ask say it’s ur height and or just ask for gh. How tall are ur parents what’s ur predicted height?

Put pressure on ur parents if u have to.

Also balding?

For LL it depends on proportions buddy boy. Likely u won’t grow? Idk where you live but if it’s the west like go depression and ask say it’s ur height and or just ask for gh. How tall are ur parents what’s ur predicted height?

Put pressure on ur parents if u have to.

Also balding?
yes