Why do people think that getting muscles helps with getting girls?

16, its unlikely i'll grow as i had early puberty. my doctor confirmed it, its possible i'll grow but its really unlikely. lets say i grow to 5'5, i'll still be a turbomanlet. making it futile
don’t give up buddie, pressure your parents and doctor to get you hgh, 5’2 isn’t normal. if the doctor don’t prescribe you hgh you should take a look at the heightmaxxing thread and get some peptides.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
For LL it depends on proportions buddy boy. Likely u won’t grow? Idk where you live but if it’s the west like go depression and ask say it’s ur height and or just ask for gh. How tall are ur parents what’s ur predicted height?

Put pressure on ur parents if u have to.

Also balding?
my dad is 5'5-6. my mum is 4'10-11. my sisters are around 5'10 maybe shorter. my brother is 5'6.
the reason im not close to their height is because im premature and born late. doesn't even help my IQ. I legit have learning difficulties. inbred on top of that, i had no fucking chance, no matter how hard i try, i keep failing doesn't help being lazy and drained all time. im from england btw
don’t give up buddie, pressure your parents and doctor to get you hgh, 5’2 isn’t normal. if the doctor don’t prescribe you hgh you should take a look at the heightmaxxing thread and get some peptides.
link the thread

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: axedee and RichardSpencel
my dad is 5'5-6. my mum is 4'10-11. my sisters are around 5'10 maybe shorter. my brother is 5'6.
the reason im not close to their height is because im premature and born late. doesn't even help my IQ. I legit have learning difficulties. inbred on top of that, i had no fucking chance, no matter how hard i try, i keep failing doesn't help being lazy and drained all time. im from england btw

link the thread
Dude u can’t be born premature and late I believe.

my mum was middle aged when she had me

U mean ur parents had u at a later age and you were born prematurely not born premature late (contradiction).

U mean ur parents had u at a later age and you were born prematurely not born premature late (contradiction).
yes, its 2amn over here. forgot to me that tbhngl. im postmaxxing rn. my aim is to get 1k by the end of the week

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
yes, its 2amn over here. forgot to me that tbhngl. im postmaxxing rn. my aim is to get 1k by the end of the week
JFL time to go sleepmaxx if u want those precious mm’s of height and might help u not remain vertically challenged boyo bud lad buddy

JFL time to go sleepmaxx if u want those precious mm’s of height and might help u not remain vertically challenged boyo bud lad buddy
i didn't sleep a couple of nights back. im just ldar'ing tbh

FACE IS EVERYTHING

im 5'2, leg lengthening wouldn't really help my situation. also im quite young and saving up that kind of money will take time
HGH or over.
5'2 really can affect you even in career, it can made u low status.
i work with a contractor before, we hire other third world foreign worker cause its cheap, there is a pattern, most worker we got from the agents is significantly shorter, the jobs is low paid and high effort
most taller one got easier and higher pay job from other places. usually if there is a taller one, my boss will made him to take higher responsibility and get more paid. Just LOL there is a worker with doctor degree, but he is short, he got low paid.
its over for manlet tbh, swallow the height pill

That’s because it does. Assuming you have a good frame and are actually socially active. Don’t expect just cuz you’re ripped. A random girl is gonna come and sit on your dick just cuz lol

It really doesn't. You need height,frame, roids and a face that meets the minimum. Most gymcels who ascend, are tall, with godlike frames.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Deleted member 245
Because people have the misconception that masculinity is all that's needed to be a chad.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 1383
its pretty ironic that those pictures people keep posting of the ultimate example of a "gymcel" (like birdface man) actually did really well in tinder experiments some autists ran on lookism

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
its pretty ironic that those pictures people keep posting of the ultimate example of a "gymcel" (like birdface man) actually did really well in tinder experiments some autists ran on lookism
I thought he failed. Do you have any links?

I ve run a tinder experiment recently with this guy

276CC4A9 4DEB 43A7 8E2F 7D6A2C0B7FD8

E25004F0 CAF6 4F66 B86F 94934B5AF793

The results were mediocre. He got likes. But not that many. There were a few good looking ones. But they weren’t particularly interested in him. None messaged him first

I thought he failed. Do you have any links?

I ve run a tinder experiment recently with this guy

View attachment 44353
View attachment 44354

The results were mediocre. He got likes. But not that many. There were a few good looking ones. But they weren’t particularly interested in him. None messaged him first

HGH or over.
5'2 really can affect you even in career, it can made u low status.
i work with a contractor before, we hire other third world foreign worker cause its cheap, there is a pattern, most worker we got from the agents is significantly shorter, the jobs is low paid and high effort
most taller one got easier and higher pay job from other places. usually if there is a taller one, my boss will made him to take higher responsibility and get more paid. Just LOL there is a worker with doctor degree, but he is short, he got low paid.
its over for manlet tbh, swallow the height pill
it has consumed me. no need to swallow it. tfw short and low IQ.

18 matches (most are subhuman) is not exactly what I would call slaying

hey i didnt call him a slayer. I just said he did really well. At least a few of those broads are stupid hot and yet basement dwellers insist that muscularity does nothing for sexual attraction. Does anyone really believe the same birdface individual with a skinny fat 150lb body does even half as well? I sure as fuck don't.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and kobecel
hey i didnt call him a slayer. I just said he did really well. At least a few of those broads are stupid hot and yet basement dwellers insist that muscularity does nothing for sexual attraction. Does anyone really believe the same birdface individual with a skinny fat 150lb body does even half as well? I sure as fuck don't.

they dont believe either, need to just find copes cuz gymcelling takes effort naturally and too high inhib for roids

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
He doesn't look too bad. He isn't a chad facially by any means, but his face isn't incel-tier. This just goes to show that a pretty nice bod can be a great halo if you are a normie.