Why do right wing debaters destroy left wingers with facts but then believe in god?

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
I think most of us can agree that PC Left wing SJW’s are the worst. Watching right wing debaters destroying them with facts and logic is a personal hobby.

What I don’t understand is that why are most of them religious? How can you use facts and logic for everything else in life but then believe in an all-powerful imaginary person without evidence?

I can destroy anyone’s religious argument, i.e. Christian, Muslim, Jew, etc how are you so sure that your god is the correct one, considering 1000’s of gods have been proposed over human history?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Blue and Ocelot
The discussion about this topic are pointless
people just believe
cannot change that

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
alot of philosphy is in favor of god

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
i dont believe religion because i believe the stories in the bible or quran. i respect the history and believe in the history and power of religion

its all one big larp in a way

atheist are just super annoying party poopers

arent you curry

lol if you think right-wingers are correct on anything

only thing they have right is the nuclear family, everything else is dogshit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
God is a sense of faith it's worship of something much bigger then you and this universe

They are correct when destroying radical leftists.

Go on then, let’s see this process of elimination for all proposed gods that have ever existed.
cross out the religions that are not preserved and we have one left Islam submit before its too late

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zyros
Cover2

cross out the religions that are not preserved and we have one left Islam submit before its too late
1. Just because it’s not preserved, why does it make it not true? Some religions, Norse as an example, were whipped out with vikings through invasion and violence.
2. Islam isn’t the only religion alive today. Prove that it’s the correct religion and not Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Sikhism, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
I can't it's just something to believe in and if it guides then and gives people strength then why not
Strange thing to do for people who argue with facts and logic.

It's not that they blindly follow religion lmao at the muh I can think for myself

It's that religion is normally very conservative in nature and shares other opinions that the right has

1. Just because it’s not preserved, why does it make it not true? Some religions, Norse as an example, were whipped out with vikings through invasion and violence.
2. Islam isn’t the only religion alive today. Prove that it’s the correct religion and not Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Sikhism, etc.
islam can be the only correct religion because it isnt altered unlike any other major religion this shows its from god because the word of god cannot be corrupted

its easy to look smart when youre opponents are retarded
Radical left wing ideas are mainstream media nowadays. BLM riots were justified by the media. Biden has made it so that transsexual men can use women bathrooms. Little Britain was removed from Netflix due to blackface but White Girls is still on there. The list goes on.

• +1

just beta buxx bro

islam can be the only correct religion because it isnt altered unlike any other major religion this shows its from god because the word of god cannot be corrupted
1. You haven’t disproved any of the other 100’s of religions, many of which are un-altered.
2. Something being un-altered doesn’t make it correct, especially when you can’t prove it’s correct in the first place.

• +1
It's not that they blindly follow religion lmao at the muh I can think for myself

It's that religion is normally very conservative in nature and shares other opinions that the right has
Just weird how it’s the only thing they don’t apply facts and logic to.

Radical left wing ideas are mainstream media nowadays. BLM riots were justified by the media. Biden has made it so that transsexual men can use women bathrooms. Little Britain was removed from Netflix due to blackface but White Girls is still on there. The list goes on.
that doesnt mean they arent retarded. nor does that mean right wingers are right.

1. You haven’t disproved any of the other 100’s of religions, many of which are un-altered.
2. Something being un-altered doesn’t make it correct, especially when you can’t prove it’s correct in the first place.
i dont have the time to go over everything

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
that doesnt mean they arent retarded. nor does that mean right wingers are right.
Retarded views being mainstream is quite troublesome.

I never said right wingers are always right, they are just great at dismantling PC left wingers.

if women were holding out like they were in the past it would be legit.

but nowadays its not feasible.
Right wingers are so blue pilled on the "why" when it comes to trad buxxing.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I’m not right wing so don’t care haha, I’m happy to call out bullshit on both sides of the political spectrum. I don’t agree with the right on religion, gun control, abortion and climate change. I don’t agree with the left on identity politics and censoring freedom of speech.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal