why do so many ugly women think they are hot

xdxdxnice1

xdxdxnice1

long hair or death
i see this shit irl all the time if you compared my psl with most women i mog them but a bunch of average looking women act like they are something special. i’ve noticed that actually attractive women tend to not rate themselves as highly as these average looking girls who are overdosed on bluepill bullshit

look at this shit on reddit

0DCFC08F 2140 4222 861D B04E91163BC1
not only does she have a filter on her face but she still looks fucking ugly, everyone calls her hot apart from one guy and she gets pissed. DELUSIONAL

4104BCAB 2D46 44B6 8634 534FF8351336

Then i see some shit like this some ugly middle aged woman getting called hot by everyone in the comments? this is why women have such inflated perceptions of their attractiveness, because of retarded faggot men

A7F6929A 4A48 4977 AEF7 89FE5B4AA7E6

521A797C 3D35 4BAF 860E 95FCE0D61C82

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Warlow, BigBoy and 9 others
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
FUCK YOU SIMPSSS
I HATE THEM
KILL THEM ALL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, BigBoy, TUSSELEIF and 9 others
Hypergamy, juggernaut law, simps trying to get pussy.

Where I live every ugly whore thinks she's some gorgeous giga-stacy supermodel

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Norwooder, Copemaxxing and 5 others
I find it hard to believe there are men who go on the internet and compliment foids, I dont even like their posts/pictures

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, BigBoy, doll and 3 others
:woke: I fucking hate these pathetic simps.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Chadeep and xdxdxnice1
constant attention from men all of your life does that to you(no matter the foids looks level), it doesn't help that feminists are really pushing the "fat is beautiful" thing when they're subhumans, plus fakeup.

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42, Warlow, BigBoy and 2 others
She was together with a chad once and now she overvalues herself I guess
Retarted woman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
just go to FDA subreddit and see them complain about LVM, and then go see the overlap subreddits like, dating over thirty and other subreddits for fat people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and xdxdxnice1
She was together with a chad once and now she overvalues herself I guess
Retarted woman
WAIT HOLY SHIT I THOUGHT SHE WAS 30 I MISSREAD HER AGE
HOLY SHIT WHAT A SUBHUMAN

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and xdxdxnice1
just go to FDA subreddit and see them complain about LVM, and then go see the overlap subreddits like, dating over thirty and other subreddits for fat people
what’s LVM akhi

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 8165
Cuz of simps validating her thinking it will get them laid and her friends on social media hyping her up

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and xdxdxnice1
i once matched with this creature on a dating app and she legit thought she was the hottest shit and this was an A+ picture jfl
Bildschirmfoto 2020 08 02 um 150949

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 4804 and xdxdxnice1
Cuz of simps validating her thinking it will get them laid and her friends on social media hyping her up
true. girls instagram comments are hilarious they all are just straight up lying to each other gassing each other up

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Chadeep and Deleted member 5349
i see this shit irl all the time if you compared my psl with most women i mog them but a bunch of average looking women act like they are something special. i’ve noticed that actually attractive women tend to not rate themselves as highly as these average looking girls who are overdosed on bluepill bullshit

look at this shit on reddit

View attachment 561916
not only does she have a filter on her face but she still looks fucking ugly, everyone calls her hot apart from one guy and she gets pissed. DELUSIONAL

View attachment 561921

Then i see some shit like this some ugly middle aged woman getting called hot by everyone in the comments? this is why women have such inflated perceptions of their attractiveness, because of retarded faggot men

View attachment 561923
View attachment 561925
because of incels in denial who spend their day orbiting foids in hope of pussy and because 1 horny chad probably fucked her once and now she thinks she's his looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42, doll, Norwooder and 4 others
fucking reddit simps only making the blackpill worse FCK THIS

• +1
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 5912, Chadeep and 1 other person
fun fact.
Those hideous untermensch women are the biggest bitches on earth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 7098 and xdxdxnice1
All of those foids would be subhuman incels if they were male jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 5349 and 2 others
fun fact.
Those hideous untermensch women are the biggest bitches on earth
can confirm, the girl i just posted wanted to hook up 3 messages into the conversation

Wtf noway :feelshaha:
body and pussy were bomb though and i was horny that night :lul: :lul: :lul: still nothing to be proud of since i validated her again. at least i ghosted her after i unloaded in her to make up for it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Chadeep and Copemaxxing
body and pussy were bomb though and i was horny that night :lul: :lul: :lul: still nothing to be proud of since i validated her again. at least i ghosted her afterwards
Jfl hypergamy is the law in 2020 :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 7098
body and pussy were bomb though and i was horny that night :lul: :lul: :lul: still nothing to be proud of since i validated her again. at least i ghosted her after i unloaded in her to make up for it
have standards nigga

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
have standards nigga
i have standards AND URGES, if a JB girl with at least a passable body tells me i can unload in her if i make a 10minute drive i get weak :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: doll, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 6873
Hypergamy and the girl power movement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
i have standards AND URGES, if a JB girl with at least a passable body tells me i can unload in her if i make a 10minute drive i get weak :feelswhy:
she must be a weird jb with that face :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

she must be a weird jb with that face :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
i think she was 16 in that pic :lul: her looksmatch would be floating upside down in the next river

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Most of the guys complimenting these women are ugly themselves. Fucking Reddit. Full of simps

• +1
Reactions: Cares and maxmendietta
Men are the ones to blame for hipergamy tbh.

First one looks like she has downs, second one is hiding her double chin behind her smart phone.

Reddit is full of hideous mother fuckers that spend all day inflating their subhuman egos. Good thing is these uggos know irl isn’t like online so they can only pretend to be cinderella online and not irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403