Why do teenagers not have hollow cheeks even if they are relatively lean?

norwoodreaper

norwoodreaper

Banned
I dont think ive seen many teenagers who was under say 17 with hollow cheeks?
At what age does buccal fat start to dissipate?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

Maybe because a combination of wide gonial angle, wide cheekbones, narrow palate and low bodyfat is not common?

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 1680, TheChosenChad and 7 others
Kinda lifefuel doe. 😳 😳 😳

My chad friend has had hollow cheeks since he was 11

cuz u need massive bones to have hollow cheeks with the buccal fat most teenagers have, which is also hard since bone density increases in your early 20s too

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 245
what is the hype around hollow cheeks lately on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, jordanbarrettisgod, 5'8manlet and 5 others
Deeply hollow cheeks is subhuman trait. I have a little hollow cheeks and I'm 18, but hollow cheeks like this looks just bad imo.

Attachments

• 91911-nils-butler-smalto-1.jpg
    91911-nils-butler-smalto-1.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 282
Deeply hollow cheeks is subhuman trait. I have a little hollow cheeks and I'm 18, but hollow cheeks like this looks just bad imo.
those look fucking great

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Leamsefmare, 5'8manlet and 4 others
Well get them you fool. Burn some bodyfat, one good that makes you feel burn in your cheeks is repeatedly overly actingly saying x and o.

Not to foids tho.

I already got some concavity
Screenshot 20190719 232531 Gallery

I would like a bit more tho

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, TheChosenChad and Zygos4Life
hes sucking his cheeks in though everyone is taught to do that

Mirin I’ve seen some pics old pics of you and you didn’t have hollow cheeks how did you achieve that level of hollowness?
lost 12 kg of fat and then did a low salt low carb diet

lost 12 kg of fat and then did a low salt low carb diet
So anorexiamaxxing? What’s your stats? And I also try to keep a low sodium diet but it’s hard af. Do you go ever go over 600mg a day?

old people get fillers in that region so that their cheek appear less hollow

So anorexiamaxxing? What’s your stats? And I also try to keep a low sodium diet but it’s hard af. Do you go ever go over 600mg a day?
no I usually eat around 3 g of salt a day trough foods, lots of times less. not anorexxia either, got my weight checked at a doctor and a complete blood test and everything is fine. i am 5'11 tall amd weighted 59 kilograms in the test.

no I usually eat around 3 g of salt a day trough foods, lots of times less. not anorexxia either, got my weight checked at a doctor and a complete blood test and everything is fine. i am 5'11 tall amd weighted 59 kilograms in the test.
Wait i tought you must keep up a low sodium diet to have hollow cheeks? we have almost the same stats bro I’m 5’10 and weigh 55

Wait i tought you must keep up a low sodium diet to have hollow cheeks? we have almost the same stats bro I’m 5’10 and weigh 55
3g is low sodium, most people eat upwards of 10 a day. I ate a fuck ton before the diet changes

• +1
Reactions: Whyamihere
good thung is also once you have followed the diet forba long time your body "adapts" to it being more resistant to bloat. My cheat days (which are once a week and a HUGE cheat: 2 loafs of bread, 300-400 grams of cheese, around 7 big sausages, a bag of chips and a dish of pasta in one day) used to bloat me like a balloon for 3 days at the start of the diet, now I get mild bloat from which I recover in only one day. pretty satisfied tbh
You look scary ngl. :feelsgiga:
fuck, in a bad/creep way?

• +1
Reactions: shakmax and Whyamihere
cuz u need massive bones to have hollow cheeks with the buccal fat most teenagers have, which is also hard since bone density increases in your early 20s too
Thanks dude.
problem with me rn is my face is relatively lean but i think it could be slightlt better if my body fat was 12 percent but its like 15-16 percent rn and i dont have a choice in what i eat...

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Lack of cheekbone mass

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
3g is low sodium, most people eat upwards of 10 a day. I ate a fuck ton before the diet changes
3G is low sodium? I struggle to hit 3 grams and I eat 3400 calories a day. Always thought low sodium was less than 1 gram. Good to know.

Lol same even at high bf they show , does your show in all lighting?
yes on almost all lighting when low bloat. finallh reached making concavity visible in mall lighting which usually destroyed me

yes on almost all lighting when low bloat. finallh reached making concavity visible in mall lighting which usually destroyed me
Nice. I only have it when the sun is behind me and In shadow lighting , but I am at 17 percent bf. I hope once I get down to 10 percent I will have it in all lighting . It’s look good on you

I already got some concavity
View attachment 85986
I would like a bit more tho

You look scary af, no offense, actually its good.

I see some pictures of you in lookism, many of them are not so good, your ascended or what?

You look scary af, no offense, actually its good.

I see some pictures of you in lookism, many of them are not so good, your ascended or what?
I lost 12 kg of weight and changed my diet to a low sodium one since then

because not many teens are at a low bodyfat, and not many are blessed with good bones

Babyfat/thick skin, bones not defined enough yet

I think its just the shape of his face making him looked like a homosexual rapist. The hollow cheeks themselves look fine in my op

Do all carbs bloat? What about non refined carbs like quinoa

Still got that baby fat

:feelsgah:
by definition you are more soy bc you were raised in an environment with 5 females
Yet, still higher T than you somehow for writing so much faggot shit on this site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
good thung is also once you have followed the diet forba long time your body "adapts" to it being more resistant to bloat. My cheat days (which are once a week and a HUGE cheat: 2 loafs of bread, 300-400 grams of cheese, around 7 big sausages, a bag of chips and a dish of pasta in one day) used to bloat me like a balloon for 3 days at the start of the diet, now I get mild bloat from which I recover in only one day. pretty satisfied tbh

fuck, in a bad/creep way?

What's your diet?

I need to cut my bloat and salt holding

hollow cheeks add angularity to the face and also make the cheekbones "pop" and they are seen as attractive by most (in younger people) it looks like shit on older people.
What's your diet?

I need to cut my bloat and salt holding
Calories in calories out is the best and only way to lose weight bro
Do all carbs bloat? What about non refined carbs like quinoa
All carbs make you store water im pretty sure. "For every one gram of carbohydrate stored in the body (as glycogen) there is approximately 2-3 grams of water retained."