Why do the niggaz / ethnics think that the jews are with them?

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
you are literally a tool you fucking baboon lol
these cucks literally think that once the jews fucking dismantle whites they will give them the power
"52% of Israeli Jews agree: African migrants are ‘a cancer’"

"33% condone anti-migrant violence"​

+

ongoing debate in isreal if they should cancel arabs voting rights or not.

its over if you support jewish movements like blm lgbtq or shit like this

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Blue, Deleted member 9380 and 10 others
@looksmaxxer234 @werty1457 @PYT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and Looks234
Jews are based

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, curryslayerordeath, Melo95 and 3 others
fun fact

goat was the first person to educate me about the word baboon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 5969, Looks234 and 1 other person
39662514 0 image a 7 1614082129437

Because Jews own the media, hollywood, governments, "education" system, major corporations, social media, etc and are thereby able to control public opinion and discourse and manipulate the masses into supporting Jewish causes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632 and goat2x
I can't make my mind up on them. on one hand, they kill Palestinian children, on the other hand, they kill Palestinian children

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10408, Deleted member 6475, vaninskybird and 3 others
@africancel keep licking jewish dick cuz you might get a landwhale becky to kiss you
"I'm starting to like the Jews tbh"

i never forget

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, sytyl and vaninskybird
I can't make my mind up on them. on one hand, they kill Palestinian children, on the other hand, they kill Palestinian children
maybe we can hope for double ko

• Woah
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Because Jews own the media, hollywood, governments, "education" system, major corporations, social media, etc and are thereby able to control public opinion and discourse and manipulate the masses into supporting Jewish causes.
some of more "woke" cucks accepted this already but poc really think that they somehow with them?even doe they cage them like crazy?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Not all blacks think that the nation of Islam is openly antisemtic and you have the hotel thing were they call it out, the black Israelites too

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and goat2x
Not all blacks think that the nation of Islam is openly antisemtic and you have the hotel thing were they call it out, the black Israelites too
"not all " :soy: :soy:
foid logic there are too many i can literally remember like 3-5 on the forum jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima
The answer:

Because they are tired of feeling inferior to Whites and feel like once Whites are out of the picture, they will have the chance to rule

Reality:

EZxAl5SUYAAu9iI

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and goat2x
The answer:

Because they are tired of feeling inferior to Whites and feel like once Whites are out of the picture, they will have the chance to rule

Reality:

View attachment 1006133
at this point if the jew made a deal with them
"i will rule over you but i will make the white men dissappear" im sure over 60% would accept it
brainwashed to oblvion

Ethnics are pawns for liberal voting nothing more

• +1
The answer:

Reality:

View attachment 1006133
Reality is most ethnics are too dumb to differentiate whites from jews. Which is why when they talk about "dem rich white crackas" they generally refer to jews but are unable to realize it because they're too stupid. As for whites, they have been bred to be submissive dogs via centuries of propaganda. From the day you enter primary school to the day you exit college, you're constantly fed jewish propaganda to the point that even when they believe they are combating "white" men who turn out to be jews, they can't help themselves but bow to their masters and rabidly defend them as a result. Case in point:

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and goat2x
Jews care about their own people and are succesful. Pretty based.
have you ever even been rated on here? by who?
what is your psl?
how you gonna think ethnic girls gonna fall for you
you gotta be gl

have you ever even been rated on here? by who?
what is your psl?
how you gonna think ethnic girls gonna fall for you
you gotta be gl
I am gl

Reality is most ethnics are too dumb to differentiate whites from jews. Which is why when they talk about "dem rich white crackas" they generally refer to jews but are unable to realize it because they're too stupid. As for whites, they have been bred to be submissive dogs via centuries of propaganda. From the day you enter primary school to the day you exit college, you're constantly fed jewish propaganda to the point that even when they believe they are combating "white" men who turn out to be jews, they can't help themselves but bow to their masters and rabidly defend them as a result. Case in point:
View attachment 1006143
This kind of deflection is not natural at all, there is simply not that many " Yikes O Ronis " soyboys in existence

This is definitely Israel and the Mossad using agents to help censor and downvote anyone who calls out the Jews

Jews care about their own people and are succesful. Pretty based.
no its not based stay in your lane
you have no morals you giga faggot

copium
who rated you
post proof or larp
Nope boyo

Do u like Iranian girls btw they seem to be sexually liberated already

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and curryslayerordeath
Nope boyo

Do u like Iranian girls btw they seem to be sexually liberated already
no
they have bigger noses than me
disgusting jews

who cares anyways?? its not like you can do anything against ruthless elites who are already at a huge advantageous

and even if they were removed from having their leverage, a new subgroup would come in and do the exact same thing again, its human nature

no
they have bigger noses than me
disgusting jews
I matched with an Iranian girl again on tinder. They are pretty liberal it seems. And some of them are GL, maybe best looking middle eastern girls

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
I matched with an Iranian girl again on tinder. They are pretty liberal it seems. And some of them are GL, maybe best looking middle eastern girls
larp
your a foid

• +1
Reactions: Sviken
you are literally a tool you fucking baboon lol
these cucks literally think that once the jews fucking dismantle whites they will give them the power
"52% of Israeli Jews agree: African migrants are ‘a cancer’"

"33% condone anti-migrant violence"​

+

ongoing debate in isreal if they should cancel arabs voting rights or not.

its over if you support jewish movements like blm lgbtq or shit like this
Retard
Ethnics are the biggest jew haters

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Wallenberg and goat2x
larp
your a foid
Haha nope but the fact that matching with Iranian girls sounds unrealistic to you tells me something abt you

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9072

Haha nope but the fact that matching with Iranian girls sounds unrealistic to you tells me something abt you
stfu
you have a gook in your avi
you literally can only match with chinks
kys

so pretty much every african american has like 20% jew instead of white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and goat2x
blacks hate jews
they commit a lot of hate crimes against them. look up the statistics

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
damn why do they support blm and anti white propaganda then !? :soy:
maybe jews don't like actual whites. blacks are the only race that goes against the jews tbh

• +1
maybe jews don't like actual whites. blacks are the only race that goes against the jews tbh
blacks commit insane amount of crimes against elderly asians, their reasons? you tell me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10408 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
You're either a massive troll or a foid in disguise. There's no way in hell a man will have that cucked writing style.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and Wallenberg
blacks commit insane amount of crimes against elderly asians, their reasons? you tell me
jews and asians are the hardworking wealthy groups. their existence is an insult to nigger culture
american blacks and whites coexist very well despite what media shows.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Because they rule the world

• Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back