Why do we look always better in the morning?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I realized my face,especially my eye area looks way better after I wake up from hours of sleeping. How come?

:feelskek: Skin repair over night, I have no idea tbh but I notice the same. My canthal tilt looks positive in the morning and negative in the evening

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Hector
I sure as hell don't.
I look "best" in the afternoon

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Cacas112, Deleted member 466 and 2 others
I sure as hell don't.
I look "best" in the afternoon
this, I look like a bloated subhuman the moment I wake up, in the afternoon still subhuman but not bloated at least

• +1
Reactions: Cacas112, Deleted member 466, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
I realized my face,especially my eye area looks way better after I wake up from hours of sleeping. How come?
my eyes are hooded as fuck in the morning, the later in the day a bit of eyelid exposure shows, prob becouse you keep your eyes closed at night

Artificial light makes me look much better.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
When you wake up, you've been sleeping for hours without water and food ( unless you get up to drink or eat). Your body does not store as much nutrients in your system for use. You essentially become more bloated throughout the day as you hold more water.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
cuz your eyes are squinting due the lighting contrast.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Your eyes are still blurry that's why.

/thread

• JFL
Reactions: Chinko, Arkantos, dodt and 2 others
Guess the idea of "beauty sleep" isn't such a meme after all

I used to love waking up and run to the mirror. Now can't even get close xD I actually look better in the afternoon. What will say tho is that sometimes i still get that plump skin effect in the morning

idk maybe skin around the eyes being puffy helps mimic hooding to some extent and/or mitigates poor infra orbital rims so your undereye area temporarily improves

When you wake up, you've been sleeping for hours without water and food ( unless you get up to drink or eat). Your body does not store as much nutrients in your system for use. You essentially become more bloated throughout the day as you hold more water.

Dehydration and Less bloat

more magnesium absorbation in the morning = less facial bloat