Why do women feel personally attacked so easily?

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
So my mom and I were talking about how I was breastfed etc, I said 7 months is pretty short. She told me I "didn't want to be breastfed" anymore and how I would refuse to get breastfed, which is pretty fucking weird.

When I said to her there's no logical reason as to why I'd naturally not want to be breastfed anymore she immediately took it personally and almost started crying.

She also had a shit diet during breastfeeding and pregnancy and didn't even take a multivitamin, she was also 39 when having me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, born2shitforced2wipe, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Because they are narcissistic and think the world revolves around them

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Alt Number 3, Dogs and 10 others
i have no words

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685
>didn't even take a multivitamin

shekel backed fable. Kill thyself

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope, CupOfCoffee, Zeta ascended and 4 others
ask them yourself.

But they might feel personally attacked

>didn't even take a multivitamin

shekel backed fable. Kill thyself
What the fuck is your point? Atleast I'd expect the bluepilled sheeple parent to take a vitamin or be bothered to supply proper nutrition

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Lol 39..

That’s murder

• +1
it wasnt your fault you are a failure mate, your parents didnt give you a chance

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
When I said to her there's no logical reason as to why I'd naturally not want to be breastfed anymore she immediately took it personally and almost started crying.
bruh elaborate.
Can't fabricate a possible conversation in my head

• +1
it wasnt your fault you are a failure mate, your parents didnt give you a chance

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Keep crying for me faggot
bruh elaborate.
Can't fabricate a possible conversation in my head
She just took it personally as in thinking she didn't do something right, considering I said there's no logical reason.

Btw do you have any idea why babies wouldn't wanna breastfed next to the obvious ones like distraction and pain etc?

gm ih women

• Love it
What's the deal with breasts feedings anyways?
Since I was a gaint baby I ate more then my mom could produce, so she had to feed me formula

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1551
That's what estrogen does to you my dutch friend

Last edited:
She also had a shit diet during breastfeeding and pregnancy and didn't even take a multivitamin, she was also 39 when having me.

That's the perfect receipt for low prenatal T tbh

• +1
Because they are narcissistic and think the world revolves around them
For real anytime I talked about being ugly my mom just dismisses it as me calling her ugly too even though she was a Stacey in her prime.

• +1
I feel personally attacked

• So Sad
So my mom and I were talking about how I was breastfed etc, I said 7 months is pretty short. She told me I "didn't want to be breastfed" anymore and how I would refuse to get breastfed, which is pretty fucking weird.

when the projection is too strong.

my mum had me when she was 11.

higher than average neuroticism

• +1
Reactions: xit
nah dude its not weird to not want to be breastfed as a baby, i was like that too. apparently i never wanted it to happen as a baby. and my genes are completely fine. im only here cuz i messed up my nose which took away all of my harmony

If you don't want boobs as a baby you gay