Why do women hate incels so much?

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
my last 3 experiences with women.
-Girl ignored my facebook message. I simply asked "What do you think of grad. school"

-I talked to a girl at a part-time job at a bank. She kept bringing up her boyfriend. One time did it multiple times in a sentence and giggled about it.

-This girl I liked was in our group. We were supposed to present that day. She got on her laptop and our group gather around to see the slides that we were supposed to present. I accidentally got too close to her and she asked "John, why are you trying to get so close to me?" the whole class looked in our direction and laughed.
Once class was over I approached her and asked her if she wanted to get a coffee with me and a friend and she said no and made up an excuse.

Why do women hate incels so much? Pretty much the only complements I get are from my fat, creepy sister, 1 hideously ugly Asian girl and obese spics.
This shit really motivates me to lose weight and get down to sub-15% bodyfat though

Last edited:
You’re volcel.

You’re volcel.
Anyone could fuck some 500 lbs. nigger or a faggot. Almost anyone on earth can get laid in fact. That does not make them a volcel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Anyone could fuck some 500 lbs. nigger or a faggot. Almost anyone on earth can get laid in fact. That does not make them a volcel.
Fat women count too and by the way even local fat girls despise me.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Mr manlet
I'd love to have some spic girls...

Because of bad GENES

Daily reminder sex only count when you sleep with slim Caucasian women (even meds)

Niggers and fat women don’t count

• +1
Reactions: Stare and Deleted member 1106
Daily reminder sex only count when you sleep with slim Caucasian women (even meds)

I don't mind overweight, I won't fuck an obese person.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
It is over
I used to get a lot of girls in H.S and middle school. I just hope that I never got uglier since then. I hope I am just less lucky.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy and Deleted member 685
I used to get a lot of girls in H.S and middle school. I just hope that I never got uglier since then. I hope I am just less lucky.
No it’s just that girls are less picky in hs

Because you are ugly

You act like an autist. Your not very good-looking.

That's it I'm afraid.

Whats up fellow incel, there are not many of us here. I agree with what you said

You are genetic thrash and she feels repulsed revulsed disgust etc at the idea of being with u

Being with chad raises her social status, she avoid any sort of cels for this reason.

You are genetic thrash and she feels repulsed revulsed disgust etc at the idea of being with u

Being with chad raises her social status, she avoid any sort of cels for this reason.
Chad's are being replaced with wealthy-sugar daddies.

Look at Jeremy Meeks. He was with a 5/10 before becoming rich. A lot of John's in medical school fuck women they find on Tinder because they have the $$$.

Chad's are being replaced with wealthy-sugar daddies.

Look at Jeremy Meeks. He was with a 5/10 before becoming rich. A lot of John's in medical school fuck women they find on Tinder because they have the $$$.
Ur money coping

Reaction from looks by a woman is a visceral one

The amount of money u need to b good enough is ridiculous

1meeks vs 400 weeks

Tbh

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Deleted member 1551
"fat, creepy sister"

:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Cause they don’t want to have sex with ugly people. Can’t blame them, I don’t wanna have sex with ugly women either. Although, there is a way not to be a dick about it.

Cause they don’t want to have sex with ugly people. Can’t blame them, I don’t wanna have sex with ugly women either. Although, there is a way not to be a dick about it.
Women want to rub in your face that you're genetic trash

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
People compare us to Elliot Rodgers and other mass shooters. Note that when a women can't get a date or keep their standards too high to get a date, they are not compared to mass murders and rapists.

More sexist B.S against men

my last 3 experiences with women.
-Girl ignored my facebook message. I simply asked "What do you think of grad. school"

-I talked to a girl at a part-time job at a bank. She kept bringing up her boyfriend. One time did it multiple times in a sentence and giggled about it.

-This girl I liked was in our group. We were supposed to present that day. She got on her laptop and our group gather around to see the slides that we were supposed to present. I accidentally got too close to her and she asked "John, why are you trying to get so close to me?" the whole class looked in our direction and laughed.
Once class was over I approached her and asked her if she wanted to get a coffee with me and a friend and she said no and made up an excuse.

Why do women hate incels so much? Pretty much the only complements I get are from my fat, creepy sister, 1 hideously ugly Asian girl and obese spics.
This shit really motivates me to lose weight and get down to sub-15% bodyfat though
Delusional moron

How am I delusional?
Because you're a submissive fatboy coward, which is rarely enough to make someone (let alone all women who know you) feel hate. They're protecting themselves from the social ladder damage you cause by association. Lose weight and grow your balls jfl

• +1

JFL lol at your considering top tier Asian women and latinas as subhuman

JFL lol at your considering top tier Asian women and latinas as subhuman
Asians are subhumans

But Latinos are decent tbh
Their women who descended from Spain and Italy are hot tbh

Asians are subhumans

But Latinos are decent tbh
Their women who descended from Spain and Italy are hot tbh
Every race has hot women. Even there are very very very few hot black womenx

• Ugh..
Reactions: TheLifeMaxer
  • +1
Because you're a submissive fatboy coward, which is rarely enough to make someone (let alone all women who know you) feel hate. They're protecting themselves from the social ladder damage you cause by association. Lose weight and grow your balls jfl
I am 168 20% bodyfat. My goal is to go down to 162.
When a 200 lbs whale approaches me, I don't get mad at them for approaching me. I just politely decline.

Why can't women be the same?

Cope. If ur ugly u didnt get a chance to get some ugly foid even. Ur delusional.

Cope. If ur ugly u didnt get a chance to get some ugly foid even. Ur delusional.
I do get chances to fuck obese women and very ugly women.