Why do women hate other women?

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
It’s well known that women hate on other women way more than men do.

Why?

Women know who they really are, and they are horrible “people”.

In conclusion, we hate women because we know how they truly are.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, nattycel, Demir and 2 others
Women needs validation to live. But why? To be better than another women, ofc. All they do it's with that intention: fake up, fucking chad, good clothes, good hair, good skin, nice waist and hips, nice boobs and butt, a lot of money and so on. When your whole life is based on looks, status and how other people sees you, everyone better than you must be exterminated.

Therefore, they hate when another women appears with a better chad, or a better hair, or a better body and so on. They will say nice things in front of her, but in the back it will be the standard "she is a slut. I bet she did 100 surgeries, ...".

Conclusion: women are mentally ill. Never trust a women. There's no true friendship between women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and turkproducer
“Never try to understand women. Women understand women and they hate each other.”

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
It's funny because it's actually true. Where I work women are very nice with each other face to face but behind their back they say the most horrific things
Even my female flatmates, were kinda nice when they were together but said the most disgusting things when one of them weren't there

I think women have some girlfriends they know from a long time, but outside of them they hate on other women a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Pillarman and turkproducer
It's funny because it's actually true. Where I work women are very nice with each other face to face but behind their back they say the most horrific things
Even my female flatmates, were kinda nice when they were together but said the most disgusting things when one of them weren't there

I think women have some girlfriends they know from a long time, but outside of them they hate on other women a lot
what sort of stuff did they saya

I pretended being a female online for 12 years. I got into many conversations with them.

What OP speaks is truth.

One of the biggest lies spewed to us by society is that females are the caring sex.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Deleted member 2846, UglyMan and 2 others

That's true, males do it too but not as much, I think it's the standart low iq,unplanned behavior

what sort of stuff did they saya
lots of nasty things
they were like: "is she retarded or what?" "she's such a slut", "hey bf was right ahah" (when a bf of a girl abused her), "she's so weird", "I bet she had sex to the HR manager to get promoted", "she's a loser", "do you think she has mental problems?" ecc ecc

it's not just one who told all those things to another.....pretty much each one told some nasty things about each other behind their back and were friendly face to face

I think I even have some chats on whatsapp about the nasty things they tell each other behind their backs

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
lots of nasty things
they were like: "is she retarded or what?" "she's such a slut", "hey bf was right ahah" (when a bf of a girl abused her), "she's so weird", "I bet she had sex to the HR manager to get promoted", "she's a loser", "do you think she has mental problems?" ecc ecc

it's not just one who told all those things to another.....pretty much each one told some nasty things about each other behind their back and were friendly face to face

I think I even have some chats on whatsapp about the nasty things they tell each other behind their backs
jfl

it doesn’t sound too much worse than what males say about each other though

This is so true lol, my female friends talk so much shit behind each others back and I feel bad for laughing lol

lots of nasty things

To normies, it may sound like those are nasty things to say but they’re not. Women say things like that because they know very well that it’s most likely the truth.

They hate competition

• JFL
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
They only hate each other when competing for the same chad

bullshit from what i know foids like to do everything together. They're like did you fuck this chad? No? you should try he have big dick. Mayby today at the party? We can fuck him together in threesome. I will help you with makeup.

• JFL
Reactions: haircutcel