Why do you faggots say your faith is decided at birth?

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Logged off for good
You only get a few characteristics at birth, all the babies look almost the same, all the babies have the same intelligence, etc. Environment and different social factors shape everyone up.

IQ can be improved, looks can be improved, NTness can be improved AFTER birth.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormie
my genetics and prenatal T guaranteed me at least chadpreet+ tier unless i literally mouth breathed. thats why

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Incel cope

• +1
It’s over for many men.

• +1
You only get a few characteristics at birth, all the babies look almost the same, all the babies have the same intelligence, etc. Environment and different social factors shape everyone up.

IQ can be improved, looks can be improved, NTness can be improved AFTER birth.

lol

• +1
If I born in Iceland I would probably have brad pit jaw and cheekbones because muh environment is good! 😂

Op plz I don’t want to open my mouth because I sign treaty with you for not swearing.

• +1
IQ can't be improved and NT can't be improved. You're an absolute retard my environment didn't determine my bone structure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Alexanderr
*ahem*
Daily reminder:
Genetics are everything you dogs.

IQ can't be improved and NT can't be improved. You're an absolute retard my environment didn't determine my bone structure
Yeah you fucking retard they can be improved jfl @ your garbage tier knowledge

If I born in Iceland I would probably have brad pit jaw and cheekbones because muh environment is good! 😂

Op plz I don’t want to open my mouth because I sign treaty with you for not swearing.
I didn’t mean growing in a specific set of countries when I said environment. I mean social environment most of all.