Why do you guys rot and talk about same shit day in and day out? Care about meaningless things you can’t change?

Deleted member 6572

Deleted member 6572

Kraken
Serusouky barely been on here since October been socialmaxxing even got a few slays and realized a few things. This site is retarded I mean at first it’s fun and cool learning about all the genetics and what makes someone attractive but then it gets boring and stupid. Go live life and who cares about the way you look anymore their is other shit out there guarantee it. If it’s really over why are you not hard drug maxxxing?

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 12146, Deleted member 10987 and 12 others
I really don’t have anything else to do atm

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, mogstar, The Moggee and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, PYT and magnificentcel
This site has gone down the shitter. Used to be able to have a decent real discussion but not anymore. Not that it was ever that great in the first place, it was never a scientific forum or anything like that. There is still lots of good information and guides though. This is one of the few places where lots of good looks theory and looks related information is collected

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, WadlowMaxxing, alriodai and 7 others
It was my second day of school already got 3 girls snaps at my new school.
how is it only ur second day of school in mid January
And how’d you get girls snaps?

Serusouky barely been on here since October been socialmaxxing even got a few slays and realized a few things. This site is retarded I mean at first it’s fun and cool learning about all the genetics and what makes someone attractive but then it gets boring and stupid. Go live life and who cares about the way you look anymore their is other shit out there guarantee it. If it’s really over why are you not hard drug maxxxing?
because most people here think they're chads already but somehow can't get laid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4797, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
how is it only ur second day of school in mid January
And how’d you get girls snaps?
My school went back to school in person just yesterday and I’m new plus I just made conversation at lunch and in class when needing help signing in since being new

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
i am bored
4BBAC634 2D39 41DF 82C0 24CB5FC3E179

My school went back to school in person just yesterday and I’m new plus I just made conversation at lunch and in class when needing help signing in since being new
Wish I could be as low inhib

youre acting as if niggas literally do nothing other than this, theyre just here on their free time

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, The Moggee, oatmeal and 6 others
wow you've come a long way

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, BigBoy, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
we can change our looks, and that's not meaningless

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Don’t have anything else to do really

Well i can either fuck around on here and various other websites or grind stats in runescape

Let me guess. You’re tall and white?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, The Moggee and lepo2317
fucken based
lot of people here don't looksmax at all
if they actually lookmaxxed like you they would change

The Rock Tennis GIF

• +1
Reactions: PYT and oatmeal
fucken based
lot of people here don't looksmax at all
if they actually lookmaxxed like you they would change

The Rock Tennis GIF
but op didn't looksmaxed. He was just retard (still is), now he started talking to people (like 99% of people) and he thinks he made progress. Now he is virtue signaling acting like fucking chad while bragging about talking with people. Imagining being so dumb.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
but op didn't looksmaxed. He was just retard (still is), now he started talking to people (like 99% of people) and he thinks he made progress. Now he is virtue signaling acting like fucking chad while bragging about talking with people. Imagining being so dumb.
he's htn

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Slays? As in dick in pussy?

we can change our looks, and that's not meaningless
you learn all your "looksmaxxing" information pretty early on. it's not hard to learn to lose weight and retin a. after that you really just rot. not like most people here will ascend in the slightest anyway

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
congratulations, you realized that this site is mostly trolling and overexaggerates everything, you want a fucking medal
, just live your life normally, have friends, talk to girls and softmaxx, jfl at actually taking anything here seriously

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043