Why does Eye colour always change?

heroinfather

heroinfather

it is, what it is.
When I was really young I had light blue eyes, then I had fucken grey eyes while I was in early to mid puberty spurt. Then late highschool I had dark green/grey eyes and now my eyes are noticeably green and not as grey. I wish I could have stayed blue eyes fuck FUCK

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
I am still discussing with DrTony some solutions so this may be wrong.

Taking vitamin C (3-4g split throughout the day) will inhibit melanogenesis (decreases the darkening hormone).
Taking vitamin E (900mg) will also inhibit melanogenesis.
C and E work synergistically so better be taken in combo. Vitamins need a long time for results. There are about 50 pages to read about melanogenesis inhibition and their chemicals (to get brighter features).

Anyways, dipeptides, cyclic peptides, oligopeptides]and kojic acid peptides seem promising.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, mojopin, heroinfather and 1 other person
Most babies are born with blue eyes (white ones at least), melanin changes in your eye color are pretty normal as far as I'm aware, because blue eyes aren't actually blue, they just don't have enough melanin in them to show their "real" color.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Just use contacts and have whatever color you want

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
  • JFL
Reactions: Limerencel and Extra Chromosome
ppl that know me will think im gay
heroinfather

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: dogtown, fellofix, dodt and 8 others
When I was really young I had light blue eyes, then I had fucken grey eyes while I was in early to mid puberty spurt. Then late highschool I had dark green/grey eyes and now my eyes are noticeably green and not as grey. I wish I could have stayed blue eyes fuck FUCK
what's the matter? with dark eyes you can still italianmaxx

What color is your hair? Jfl at wanting to have cucked blue eyes if you're blond.

Taking vitamin C (3-4g split throughout the day) will inhibit melanogenesis (decreases the darkening hormone).
Taking vitamin E (900mg) will also inhibit melanogenesis.
So, my eyes get ligther with that? Trying that shit out tbh I already got vit c and e

So, my eyes get ligther with that? Trying that shit out tbh I already got vit c and e
MAY
There is a discussion with DrTony to make sure no bro-science bs is there.

Blue, green, gray are better then brown

They are all good tbh

It’s also depends on diet eat healthy and your eyes will turn gray trust me

Keep coping

Light eyes > dark eyes
This is common sense and even studies show it

• +1
Reactions: Limerencel
what's the matter? with dark eyes you can still italianmaxx
massive cope tbh

Keep coping

Light eyes > dark eyes
This is common sense and even studies show it
blue is so much better than green just lol. u barely notice green eyes, only of u look them in the eyes. u notice blue eyes with just looking @ there face

I use to have blue eyes as a child, it turned to sea green. my dad has striking blue eyes, the only thing you see when you're talking to him out in the sun. even a gay that was friends w my mum started hitting on him JFL was fukn dying cus he fukn hates gays but none the less he said he first noticed my green eyes when he saw me (tried to hug me lmao kms). it depends on how prominent they are, and besides if the blue isn't baby blue you can easily forget someone has blue eyes anyway. Why the fuck do you want blue eyes when u see them all the fucking time. 2% of the whole population have green eyes, that's an incredible halo if some insecure bitch is aware of this and a lot of bitches when I've got to know them said they are jealous and admire my eyes. what I don't understand is apparently if a blue-eyed person (dad) and a brown eyed person (mum) has a child, it has a 0% chance of making green eyes in the first place. hella trippy

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
I use to have blue eyes as a child, it turned to sea green. my dad has striking blue eyes, the only thing you see when you're talking to him out in the sun. even a gay that was friends w my mum started hitting on him JFL was fukn dying cus he fukn hates gays but none the less he said he first noticed my green eyes when he saw me (tried to hug me lmao kms). it depends on how prominent they are, and besides if the blue isn't baby blue you can easily forget someone has blue eyes anyway. Why the fuck do you want blue eyes when u see them all the fucking time. 2% of the whole population have green eyes, that's an incredible halo if some insecure bitch is aware of this and a lot of bitches when I've got to know them said they are jealous and admire my eyes. what I don't understand is apparently if a blue-eyed person (dad) and a brown eyed person (mum) has a child, it has a 0% chance of making green eyes in the first place. hella trippy
I mean green eyes are alright, im much happier to have that than grey or brown. I just want better smv, not "exoitcness". Imagine J Meeks with green eyes? Wouldn't be as attractive for sure. Also, entertaining post

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Image result for raging gif

We WILL be able to get the heavenly light colors.

Souless black eyes that stare into your soul crew checking in

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill and heroinfather

Green eyes may as well be brown eyes tbh

I need to lighten mine

massive cope tbh

blue is so much better than green just lol. u barely notice green eyes, only of u look them in the eyes. u notice blue eyes with just looking @ there face
Yeah, green eyes are barely noticeable

Light blue eyes > everything else

i have blue eyes but they aren't ice blue, my sisters guy friend had ice blue and u could see his eyes from a mile away it was pretty insane, massive halo if they are that striking

is there certain vitamins or foods that can make them lighter colored, or am i stuck almost being top tier forever?

It happens to me short term as well can anyone explain? Is it just lighting?
My gf commented on it last week saying I rotate between blue, grey and green eyes, I don't even know what to say if someone asks me what my eye color is

i have blue eyes but they aren't ice blue, my sisters guy friend had ice blue and u could see his eyes from a mile away it was pretty insane, massive halo if they are that striking

is there certain vitamins or foods that can make them lighter colored, or am i stuck almost being top tier forever?

I 100% agree how do u get this if ur light eyed but not quite there?
Just wear desio contacts or something?

Doesn’t matter if your eye color changes.
As long as it isn’t brown you’re fine.

Green isn't good enough in 2019 buddy boyo, time for an unnatural change.
Doesn’t matter if your eye color changes.
As long as it isn’t brown you’re fine.

Anything that isn't brown (or dark brown that makes it look black) is good, but not good enough, blue is the best.

blue > all
Not necessarily. Also, stop complaining you cuck, at least you don’t have brown eyes like the majority of the world you faggot.

If you want to have blue eyes, rope and hope for better luck in your next life you social reject.

Having green/grey eyes is amazing privilege compared to having brown eyes even tho blue is still the best for the majority of men.

Not necessarily. Also, stop complaining you cuck, at least you don’t have brown eyes like the majority of the world you faggot.

If you want to have blue eyes, rope and hope for better luck in your next life you social reject.
or, you know, get contacts you absolute autist
Having green/grey eyes is amazing privilege compared to having brown eyes even tho blue is still the best for the majority of men.
well bro, blue are so much more appealing. idc about being exotic kek

or, you know, get contacts you absolute autist
Keep crying for you retarded eye color you social reject.
There are no contacts for your face, retard.

Most babies are born with blue eyes (white ones at least), melanin changes in your eye color are pretty normal as far as I'm aware, because blue eyes aren't actually blue, they just don't have enough melanin in them to show their "real" color.
This, I was born with blue eyes, and blonde really curly hair. Once I turned 2/3, Both things started darkening, and now my eyes are brown and my hair is dark brown/black and wavy. I've heard from my doctor it's not unusual.

"but but but it's so easy to change ur eye color and get contacts bro!!!!"

t. projecting freak
This, I was born with blue eyes, and blonde really curly hair. Once I turned 2/3, Both things started darkening, and now my eyes are brown and my hair is dark brown/black and wavy. I've heard from my doctor it's not unusual.
rip

t. projecting freak

There’s no way to make them lighter. Keep crying for them.

• JFL
Reactions: Ritzy2KReborn and JellyBelly
mew mother fucker for blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Ritzy2KReborn and heroinfather