Why does it ALWAYS seem like women have better harmony/ratios?!?!

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
2205.jpg

WTF dude this is just not normal. I've pretty much never seen a girl with a long midface. It's almost as if women are somehow more brachycephalic or something and it's fucking pathetic.

Why do women in general have so much better harmony and facial ratios? Estrogen?! WTF IS IT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, AscendenceImminent and Deleted member 2205
harmony is a bullshit word.

you are seeing makeup and your sex drive in play ni g ga

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Time Travel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, NormieKilla and 11 others
Make up

She’s obviously wearing some

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, crosshold and SikKunt
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
She has a good midface ratio, good IPD etc
it is what it is then. not like men cant have the same. I can go outside and see just as many ugly women even with makeup

i think bad features sort of "damage" female faces less. have you noticed how the majority of common bad features make you look a little more feminine in addition? like a recessed jaw in addition to making you look more ugly also makes you look more feminine (or juvenile, which is also not disadvantageous for a female) which then translate to the bad features not fucking up their looks as much as mens. not sure if i exactly talked about what you meant but this could at least be adding to your perception.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Longtimelurker, Newguyaround and 3 others
2205.jpg

It's almost as if women are somehow more brachycephalic

You're correct, it's exactly that, confirmed by Donald H. Enlow and Mark G. Hans

HGH, and estrogen closes bones faster so less time for vertical growth

were biologically programmed to judge womens appearances less harshyl

plus their higher neoteny benefits them

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, NormieKilla and Deleted member 2227
Josei wa Kami Sama no imēji wo moto ni shite tsukuridasarerun da

Cause you're horny and they use fakeup

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and CupOfCoffee
@Gudru

Because famales are more biologically to have better zygos and more compact face in geral, i don't really know how to explain this shit because majority theories are bullshit.

Qt movie

So first of all, woman in general have less bridge of nose and a more forward growth in general in all face, the upturned nose and the bridge of the nose being less and more concave from the side make the nose appear smaller and better midface, better and more round cheekbones make the face appear even more wide, they have less philtrum and more round and short mandible/chin, also the bigger wide set eyes caused by round feminine orbitals, that's it.
So was what i said i don't know what cause this, but is just amount of illusions.

So, basically man can have the same things that i said, he will be good looking? yes

But he will looks like a faggot and will not appeal to woman like the graph above or below.

Last edited:
They don't. I scan hundreds of men/women a day walking to classes on campus and most have bad anterior growth and ratios.

It's partially because you don't notice the plain ugly women. Only the pretty ones and the really ugly ones. Also women in general have prettier faces than men, and more symmetry.
A masculine face is built on feminine features, there's more variation and more things that can go wrong.
The masculinization happens mostly in puberty at a faster rate for males than female facial changes.

Good genes and steady good diet = good female face, for men even if you have good genes, too much or too little of the wrong hormones at the growth spurts of puberty and you are going to get bad features.

This is why good diet, sleep and exercise are critical in puberty. Also not mouthbreathing. Avoiding xenoestrogens is probably also important.

Some features are definitely innate though. I looked at a pic where i was 2 years old and had long philtrum already.
I think the chin, jaw and cheekbones can be affected the most with lifestyle.
Your lips, eyes and nose pretty much are what they are no matter what you do.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and CupOfCoffee
BC as default we start off as female so they need less development to simply turn out fine, plus fakeup, and in general we just give them more leeway for acceptable ratios and features that are attractive

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, CupOfCoffee and ZyzzReincarnate
2205.jpg

WTF dude this is just not normal. I've pretty much never seen a girl with a long midface. It's almost as if women are somehow more brachycephalic or something and it's fucking pathetic.

Why do women in general have so much better harmony and facial ratios? Estrogen?! WTF IS IT
They use makeup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and CupOfCoffee
I see many recessed females every day idk what ur talking about

They're called horsefaced/ witch skulls

I see many recessed females every day idk what ur talking about

They're called horsefaced/ witch skulls

You see? seriously? i think you are lying, majority people are just avarage but or you are putting too high standards for your subhuman face, lying or have something wrong with your location.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and xit
You see? seriously? i think you are lying, majority people are just avarage but or you are putting too high standards for your subhuman face, lying or have something wrong with your location.
he's autistic I wouldn't bother

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685, xit and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
he's autistic I wouldn't bother
yeah im the autistic one not the one named dyorotic2 or the one with

Dark Triad BluePill Destroyer

in my tag

neck yourself retard

yeah im the autistic one not the one named dyorotic2 or the one with

Dark Triad BluePill Destroyer

in my tag

neck yourself retard
Xit

alright twinkle-toes, see what I did there? you're a gay autistic twink bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2810
brb hasn't posted pictures but claims he's a pretty boy
i dont want g@y ass niggas like you jacking off to my pics.

only @InjectE gets that privilege 🥰

• Love it
Reactions: InjectE
i dont want g@y ass niggas like you jacking off to my pics.

only @InjectE gets that privilege 🥰
brb is a 21 year old virgin twink.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Its because female faces don't grow as much as male faces, so when male faces grow wrong they look way worse than when male faces grow wrong. If male faces grew right they would mog females hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
most women have 90 drgree gonial angles and perfectly defined jawlines with high hyoid. most men have the opposite.

• +1
Its because female faces don't grow as much as male faces, so when male faces grow wrong they look way worse than when male faces grow wrong. If male faces grew right they would mog females hard
Thanks!

whats wrong with virgin?

Claims that is not autistic

Claims that is a prettyboy

Is rotting in his mom basement in aspie obscure incel site

Images 17

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 685

Is rotting in his mom basement in aspie obscure incel site

View attachment 136611
hard to get offended when youre one of the lowest iq members here

2205.jpg

You just don't pay attention to less attractive women. They're invisible to you, like ugly man is invisible to woman.

• +1
hard to get offended when youre one of the lowest iq members here
Why are you always so toxic and mean towards anyone? It's like you're angry 24/7 lmao

I see more females with subhuman facial bones, because they're validated and enjoy going outside unlike deformed male freaks like me.

Why are you always so toxic and mean towards anyone? It's like you're angry 24/7 lmao
everyone here is a fag except for like 3 ppl

brb hasn't posted pictures but claims he's a pretty boy
Lol he posted pictures of his face.
Just took them off this site because eveyone was bullying him.
everyone here is a fag except for like 3 ppl
That's literal narcicism. Kill yourself virgin subhuman.

• +1
Lol he posted pictures of his face.
Just took them off this site because eveyone was bullying him.

That's literal narcicism. Kill yourself virgin subhuman.
Do you have the pics? Lol

• So Sad
Do you have the pics? Lol
Nah. Never even saw his face, just what other users claim. Every single time someone brings it up, he says it's because he didn't want to be doxxed lol. If I had his pics I'd bully him to no extent tbh

• +1
Nah. Never even saw his face, just what other users claim. Every single time someone brings it up, he says it's because he didn't want to be doxxed lol. If I had his pics I'd bully him to no extent tbh
What a pussy

• +1
00-tout-makeup-organizer.jpg

• +1
he never posted his face, just his lower third and body, he's a skinny little twink with an average lower third.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2205
I'd argue that without make up, men mog women

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ammonia Clouds and Deleted member 685