Why does my nasolabial fold not going away?

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
I did everything what‘s possible for my skin and my nl fold is still visible in bad lightning.
And that‘s only because I had stress and cried for 3 months in 2018.
Why does my skin can‘t get back?

Attachments

• 23804A1A-0E53-4449-A812-0D120EC69DC0.png
    23804A1A-0E53-4449-A812-0D120EC69DC0.png
    152.3 KB · Views: 88
What have you done already

What have you done already
Fillers in april 2018 (didn’t help)

Dermarolling
Everyday 3liters water
Moisturizer
Vitamin c maxing
Retin a
Supplements with hyaluron and collagen
Lots of vitamin supplements
Eating lots of fruits and vegetables
Sleep max
Peelings
And more, can‘t remember everything

• JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Fillers in april 2018 (didn’t help)

Dermarolling
Everyday 3liters water
Moisturizer
Vitamin c maxing
Retin a
Sleep max
Peelings
its over for many men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite
How do you sleep? I started to have them like that and then when my face was completely crashed backwardw by the stupid orthodontists it got worse
It‘s not due to agening, it‘s due to muscle movement because of crying
Im not sure bro lol

How do you sleep? I started to have them like that and then when my face was completely crashed backwardw by the stupid orthodontists it got worse

Im not sure bro lol
I sleep ok.

It is because of that cause I get them rly bad only after 1 week of extremly crying
I sleep ok.

It is because of that cause I get them rly bad only after 1 week of extremly crying
I mean * I got

Last edited:
I sleep ok.

I mean * I got
I meant your position. I personally don't think it was because you were crying, according to what you're saying you don't anymore and they are still there, it could be taken as a sign of something else going on. I would be open to other possibilities.

I meant your position. I personally don't think it was because you were crying, according to what you're saying you don't anymore and they are still there, it could be taken as a sign of something else going on. I would be open to other possibilities.
If it‘s not due to crying, then maybe the stress

I have worse folds than these and they aren't even noticeable in almost any lighting. My sister has folds similar to mine and I literally never notice them on her except when there is bathroom lighting or something. She has had these for several years and she's 15

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
YOU DON'T HAVE ANY NASOLABIAL FOLDS

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Mateusz74, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
I posted a pic🤦🏻‍♂️
You don't have nasolabial folds but according to this procedure:

Dermarolling
Everyday 3liters water
Moisturizer
Vitamin c maxing
Retin a
Sleep max
Peelings

You have BDD. Which is much, much worse than nasolabial folds

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 3583 and ZyzzReincarnate
You don't have nasolabial folds but according to this procedure:

Dermarolling
Everyday 3liters water
Moisturizer
Vitamin c maxing
Retin a
Sleep max
Peelings

What is bdd?

I have worse folds than these and they aren't even noticeable in almost any lighting. My sister has folds similar to mine and I literally never notice them on her except when there is bathroom lighting or something. She has had these for several years and she's 15
Yeah at 15 here too... In my case i used to sleep on my belly, the contraction while u sleep keep accentuating them everyday.
Are u basing this off this post?

Yeah at 15 here too... In my case i used to sleep on my belly, the contraction while u sleep keep accentuating them everyday.

Are u basing this off this post?
His nasolabial folds are not noticeable at all yet he's he's taken a shitton of supplements so it's a possibility imo. Reminder that an ordinary person probably wouldn't have noticed the folds in the first place
I don‘t think I have this.
My folds got really worse.
Before it was very thin fold. And now it‘s like a groove
You probably don't actually have BDD unless you also obsess about some other flaw you have. I often exaggerate the severity of stuff just for fun

Last edited:
His nasolabial folds are not noticeable at all yet he's he's taken a shitton of supplements so it's a possibility imo. Reminder that an ordinary person probably wouldn't have noticed the folds in the first place
My nl fold were extremly bad bro.
After I did all the stuff to my skin it got better but it‘s still not like it was.

Here, the first pic was taken before all the stress

And the second is from yesterday.
It‘s the same place and lightning. You still see the fold is little bit brighter and deeper.

Btw, it‘s the same with my under eye area

Attachments

• 3F42AE1E-9B48-4D9B-8048-9471388F2BAB.png
    3F42AE1E-9B48-4D9B-8048-9471388F2BAB.png
    162.9 KB · Views: 70
  • ADD2740C-3D4A-4A32-8D9C-C66145B88B03.png
    ADD2740C-3D4A-4A32-8D9C-C66145B88B03.png
    164 KB · Views: 54
My nl fold were extremly bad bro.
After I did all the stuff to my skin it got better but it‘s still not like it was.

Here, the first pic was taken before all the stress

And the second is from yesterday.
It‘s the same place and lightning. You still see the fold is little bit brighter and deeper.

Btw, it‘s the same with my under eye area
I wouldn't worry about your nl folds at all, under eyes might be more of a concern tho

Nofap may be the last thing you wanna try out

I wouldn't worry about your nl folds at all, under eyes might be more of a concern tho
But why other people in this post said there are folds?

And do you see a difference in the under eye area between the pics?

you have autism

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
But why other people in this post said there are folds?

And do you see a difference in the under eye area between the pics?
There are folds but they're literally invisible to the human eye in 99% of lighting conditions. I don't really see a difference in the undereyes in this pic. Don't worry about this stuff for now - go outside and gain some social skills instead, it will help you more in the long-run

Son you are oldcel now.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
People think I‘m 16
"B-but people say I look younger than I am, I got id'd at the supermarket last week"

Hahaha classic oldcel cope :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
"B-but people say I look younger than I am, I got id'd at the supermarket last week"

my older brother is 31 and has no nsl folds dead serious. teenagers with nsl folds? i dont think so

I‘m not an oldcel🤦🏻‍♂️

Attachments

• B26F2B79-2976-4A73-8B73-509E384F2BA5.jpeg
    B26F2B79-2976-4A73-8B73-509E384F2BA5.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 63
Age doesn’t matter. Bones and collagen matter

my older brother is 31 and has no nsl folds dead serious. teenagers with nsl folds? i dont think so

I‘m not having them in most of lights
Also I got them after my little sis died because of stress and crying, so it‘s a legit excuse

Btw lots of teens having this folds, even children

I‘ve pics were me and my sister are like 9 and 4, and this folds are noticeble. So we were oldcel‘s then?😂

Last edited:
Jesus youre still not banned for this shit

Jesus youre still not banned for this shit
Why do people here say I‘m an oldcel and other say I have no nasolabial folds? I don‘t understand this forum

grow a beard to hide it
Why do people here say I‘m an oldcel and other say I have no nasolabial folds? I don‘t understand this forum
Dude you have a pic of your dead sister ass as your profile picture,is time to go banhammer

B
BECAUSE YOU DONT.HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOURE DUMBASS.YOU HAVE BETTER FOLDS THAN 5 YEAR OLDS.NOW STOP FUCKING AROUND WITH THIS SHIT AND FORGET IT

Dude that's incredibly mild if there is anything. Literally everybody has light folds there.

doesnt matter op is a faggot.

I‘m not having them in most of lights
Also I got them after my little sis died because of stress and crying, so it‘s a legit excuse

Btw lots of teens having this folds, even children

I‘ve pics were me and my sister are like 9 and 4, and this folds are noticeble. So we were oldcel‘s then?😂

listen i dont know you i just registered here and my first impression is you look 25 or a bit older. thats all. if others call you young good for you i guess. then you have nothing to worry about right?