Why does my nasolabial fold not going away?

listen i dont know you i just registered here and my first impression is you look 25 or a bit older. thats all. if others call you young good for you i guess. then you have nothing to worry about right?
So you saw my whole face?

So you saw my whole face?
judging from the area i saw. its just my opinion you dont need to get defensive about. and like i said. if other people still think youre young just relax. enjoy the time you have and dont focuse on the fold too much (because it will get deeper and deeper with time)

judging from the area i saw. its just my opinion you dont need to get defensive about. and like i said. if other people still think youre young just relax. enjoy the time you have and dont focuse on the fold too much (because it will get deeper and deeper with time)
Ok sorry. It‘s just very very bad lightning in the pic

@cocainecowboy

Nasolabial folds are caused in a lot of cases by a recessed maxilla, there are people who are old, but still dont have nasolabial folds because their maxilla is forward grown.

Nasolabial folds are caused in a lot of cases by a recessed maxilla, there are people who are old, but still dont have nasolabial folds because their maxilla is forward grown.
My maxilla isn‘t recessed