Why does plastic surgery in general work better for woman

Looksmax305

Looksmax305

6”2 maxer
All the best ascensions from plastic surgery come from woman. Even when a woman has that slightly fake lookThey still can look really hot a.k.a. almost all Instagram models very easy to tell have lip filler and cheek filler,But with a guyIf it looks like he had something done It pretty much never looks good.Is this just because it’s hard for guys to the other guys or something else I don’t know

I think girls just need rhino and lip fillers to look OK. Rhino is so easy on girls because they just need the typical upturned ski-slope nose. Probably easy to not fuck up.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Literally not the case. 99% of every guy in hollywood got something done.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and NormieKilla
I think girls just need rhino and lip fillers to look OK. Rhino is so easy on girls because they just need to usual upturned ski-slope nose. Probably easy to not fuck up.
Even like tit implants, like yea some look bad but the majority look very good, imagine if there was an implant to give you like great arms or something lmao
Literally not the case. 99% of every guy in hollywood got something done.
Not saying it doesn’t work for men but it just seems like it works wayyyyy better for woman. Woman can pull off that fake look. Like Kylie Jenner went from ugly to most people would say hot even tho she looks fake.
Like it’s glaring obvious this Stacy has cheek and lip filler but yet she’s still hot as hell

Attachments

• D3639641-2247-42FC-885B-56FE40D9E876.jpeg
    D3639641-2247-42FC-885B-56FE40D9E876.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

Even like tit implants, like yea some look bad but the majority look very good, imagine if there was an implant to give you like great arms or something lmao

Not saying it doesn’t work for men but it just seems like it works wayyyyy better for woman. Woman can pull off that fake look. Like Kylie Jenner went from ugly to most people would say hot even tho she looks fake.
Like it’s glaring obvious this Stacy has cheek and lip filler but yet she’s still hot as hell
Makeup at the end of the day can make you look fake. Society has gotten used to seeing women with shit done. But not with men with stuff done. YET A-list celebs get stuff done all the time. Not implants but like skin rejuvenations, lines, brows, few fillers to expand the jaw like in the vid I posted etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, EthnicelAscension and DoWhatYouCan
it doesn’t. Just more girls get plastic surgery than men so it skews your perception

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Gaia262, Deleted member 2846 and 8 others

Makeup at the end of the day can make you look fake. Society has gotten used to seeing women with shit done. But not with men with stuff done. YET A-list celebs get stuff done all the time. Not implants but like skin rejuvenations, lines, brows, few fillers to expand the jaw like in the vid I posted etc.

I would like a girls opinion if he looks better, his features improved no doubt but for some reason I think he looks more feminine. Could be completely wrong tho
The before

Attachments

• 4C78382E-AFC0-4792-82CA-C1C207257DD3.png
    4C78382E-AFC0-4792-82CA-C1C207257DD3.png
    86.9 KB · Views: 90
  • 4911828E-BFCB-4FC3-8C54-28DCF3C1F716.png
    4911828E-BFCB-4FC3-8C54-28DCF3C1F716.png
    127.2 KB · Views: 84
not really

its just more socially acceptable for women to get these done, so there are more women getting them done

also if a woman gets to the point of being "done", she can get away more easily with it

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Looksmax305
Femine is when its FUCKED up and you LOOK like you've had stuff done.
Like this dude

That guy above looks naturally good looking.

not really

its just more socially acceptable for women to get these done, so there are more women getting them done

also if a woman gets to the point of being "done", she can get away more easily with it
That could be it, were so used to woman looking slightly fake but when a man has it we over react to it
Femine is when its FUCKED up and you LOOK like you've had stuff done.
Like this dude
View attachment 285496

That guy above looks naturally good looking.
Ok here’s my point that dude looks fake as fuck and has zero smv. This girl looks fake as fuck but is still decently hot

Attachments

• 896ED096-A1A9-4911-B143-9EE286EDCAE7.jpeg
    896ED096-A1A9-4911-B143-9EE286EDCAE7.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Nah, those IG whores are retarded when it comes to fillers and implants. They always look fucking terrible.

Nah, those IG whores are retarded when it comes to fillers and implants. They always look fucking terrible.
Imma have to ask you to respect women bruv

• JFL
Reactions: wristcel
Nope. Just a human being. Who respects everyone. Except fucking retards like you. Holy hell you must be insanely ugly with no hope

• JFL
Reactions: ThisLifeKillsMe
Nope. Just a human being. Who respects everyone. Except fucking retards like you. Holy hell you must be insanely ugly with no hope
lmao Are you 12? Where do these greycel cucks keep coming from? Keep crying for me buddy boyo, the shit I took 10 minutes ago mogs you to oblivion and back you nigger.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
I look 1000x better than you rip

That could be it, were so used to woman looking slightly fake but when a man has it we over react to it

Ok here’s my point that dude looks fake as fuck and has zero smv. This girl looks fake as fuck but is still decently hot
Besides her lips what else is fake?

whats The best way to avoid looking too fake as a man? Sticking to sorting out bones/ skull instead of soft tissue?

The same reason women can use makeup, tit implants, fake eyebrows etc. It's normal and acceptable in our culture. When a man does something like that it seems feminine, try hard and so forth. I can't even explain it. When I see implants or weird shit in a guys face I am repulsed too.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the female has to carry the child. A guy faking good genes is essentially a fraud/imposter who is trying to spread his shitty ugly gene semen

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sal and PubertyMaxxer
The same reason women can use makeup, tit implants, fake eyebrows etc. It's normal and acceptable in our culture. When a man does something like that it seems feminine, try hard and so forth. I can't even explain it. When I see implants or weird shit in a guys face I am repulsed too.

You can see the implants? I’ve never seen anyone to visibly have implants

Do you think they didn’t make intelligence choices with implant design or cheaped out?

Cheekbone fillers too low

Because girls dont need implants

they need to shave shit down

way way way easier to shave down a block jaw or hooked nose than give zygo implants