Why does the media call incels who wanna looksmax as having “misogynistic entitlement”?

M

MiserableIncel

Banned
Women are allowed to be entitled to free birth control, late abortions, complete equality of outcome in pay, Chad’s at any weight, etc etc, yet if an Incel wants to looksmax he’s all of a sudden “entitled?”

Normcunts tell us to improve ourselves, but when we actually try doing exactly that, they say we are entitled???

Let me tell you the secret. Women themselves don’t want men to abuse the blackpill. They hate being called out on their shallow nature. They want us to follow false BULLSHIT bluepilled advise instead of directly fixing our problems.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
They want you to stay a cuck and betabuxx

• +1
Because it's easy to vilify ugly men.

• +1
I don't get why this post is in "Looksmaxing Discussion", instead of Offtopic. And I don't get why this post is on this site instead of incels.is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Peruvian and LooksJourney
Coz they’re cucks and want everyone to be one.

• +1
I want a real man who will treat me like a princess
Rich preferably 6 figures
One who will leave my past behind
And someone can treat my kids like his own
Is that too much to ask?

• +1
Women are allowed to be entitled to free birth control, late abortions, complete equality of outcome in pay, Chad’s at any weight, etc etc, yet if an Incel wants to looksmax he’s all of a sudden “entitled?”

Normcunts tell us to improve ourselves, but when we actually try doing exactly that, they say we are entitled???

Let me tell you the secret. Women themselves don’t want men to abuse the blackpill. They hate being called out on their shallow nature. They want us to follow false BULLSHIT bluepilled advise instead of directly fixing our problems.

Seems like a weird statement to call someone entitled if their insecure about their looks and are wanting to improve themselves.
The whole incel thing about blaming girls for not sleeping with them tho, thats entitlememt. I know a girl that is below my looxmatch and i dont really want to sleep with her, why would i blame girls above me for not wanting me lol.

• +1
They do? They always say ti improve yourself, this doesn't make sense

• +1
They want pure chad genetics not looksmaxed frauded incel genes

Hitler would've been proud

• +1