Why does this dude has so massive sex appeal?

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken

Ok ok I know he has status halo cuz of the Netflix shit he's starring but what makes him have so much universal appeal? I showed him to my sister who's 20 and my mum whos 40 and both of them would fuck him openly. He looks pretty basic to me

• Ugh..
Reactions: LOOKMAXXER
Statusmaxxed

Probably fwhr

• Ugh..
Reactions: Tylermax
Statusmaxxed
I doubt it
All bitches and gay guys in comment section saying nothing about his acting or anything related to skills only that he looks like daddy and hot and nothing but superficial shit. There are hundreds of videos being made for him everyday just consisting him from goofy Instagram stories

I doubt it
All bitches and gay guys in comment section saying nothing about his acting or anything related to skills only that he looks like daddy and hot and nothing but superficial shit. There are hundreds of videos being made for him everyday just consisting him from goofy Instagram stories

No one will ever comment
" Oh he's so hot because he acts well"
Nigga? That's called a halo

Rly helpful. I hope you keep jerking off nicely in your dark lonely room to Sara orrego you little cunt fk off
keep seething

No one will ever comment
" Oh he's so hot because he acts well"
Nigga? That's called a halo
You're stupid if you think he gets all this attention due to status halo

Because he looks good to them and that's what matters.

• +1
He could never satisfy a girl in the long run

• +1
He could never satisfy a girl in the long run
He has next door boyish looks. He's giving me that vibe. Nothing striking but still has a broad appeal to a wide range of women

Lol he looke high trust af and does not look dom enough tbh how old is he i thought looking high trust was bad

• +1
Because he looks good. no major flaw. good bone structure. Kinda looks like Depp.
Honestly, most of you don't know how to rate for shit...
Here is one tip for you autists: If you want to know whether some man has sex appeal or not take a look at his skull. Imagine you punching that skull from all angles. If that skull can easily be broken then he has lower sex appeal and vice versa. This dude has a massive skull and very wide zygos for example... There is a lot more to it but this is for starters who don't know how to rate for shit...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem and Tylermax
Being GL

• +1
Because he is gl . If you cant tell he looks looks gl you cant rate

Because he is gl . If you cant tell he looks looks gl you cant rate
Wow wow oh my God what a reply. What a replyyyy oh my goshhhhh you're sooo right how could it beee