Why does this site underrate cheekbones so much?

W

WhatIsMyPlan?

Banned
All I hear about on this site is jaw, eyes, and sometimes hair and skin. The most important aspect is cheekbones

Any time there's been some pretty-boy heartthrob they ALWAYS have defined cheekbones if nothing else. Legolas, Bieber, Harry Styles, they all have defined and protruding CHEEKBONES. Their eyes aren't even that good. The only thing they share is good hair and good jawlines, which duh, you gotta have those to be good looking.

The reason for this is that defined cheekbones are rare as fuck. Walk around town, go to a bar, club, or frat part. You'll see plenty of dudes with good jaws or eye areas, but for every ten dudes with decent eye areas you'll find maybe one with decent cheekbones.

Cheekbones are literally part and partial to being good-looking. The same way a six-pack indicates that one is healthy and in shape, cheekbones indicate that one is good-looking. Even an incel who no woman wants to fuck will be considered "good-looking" if he has defined and prominent cheekbones even if he is technically unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: 000, PjSon, highT and 3 others
big forward cheekbones are hot

• +1
Reactions: PjSon
I don't think they are underrated here, there's many threads about cheekbones: shapes, implants, correlation to other features all has been spoken about here...
Imo extremly good cheekbones mog jaw

• +1
Reactions: PjSon, SubhumanCurrycel, didntreadlol and 7 others
No it doesn't.
Cheekbones are important.
It's just rare to have them just as fucked as jaws or eyes.
Most people have decent cheekbones.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Does forward just mean defined? If so I definitely agree.
yes probably more forward they are more defined too , but yeah sometime u can see some people just have literally forward cheekbones

No it doesn't.
Cheekbones are important.
It's just rare to have them just as fucked jaws or eyes.
Most people have decent cheekbones.

Many people have decent enough cheekbones but nobody rarely has someone have cheekbones that are actually noticeable. Like a person who gets compliments on their cheekbones is very rare but its essentially impossible to be sub-5 if your cheekbones are noticeably good.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
Many people have decent enough cheekbones but nobody rarely has someone have cheekbones that are actually noticeable. Like a person who gets compliments on their cheekbones is very rare but its essentially impossible to be sub-5 if your cheekbones are noticeably good.

Yeah, they are the best for separating chads from average guys, I agree. It's a famous model feature for a reason.

But they're not necessary to be average, decent Lower Third and Eye Area are absolutely necessary to even be average.
Hence why for most people these are the most important features and not the cheekbones.

Yeah, they are the best for separating chads from average guys, I agree. It's a famous model feature for a reason.

But they're not necessary to be average, decent Lower Third and Eye Area are absolutely necessary to even be average.

Okay yeah I can agree with that

big forward cheekbones are hot

No, big forward cheekbones are Asian. Attractive cheekbones are defined and projected horizontally, not large and forward

Last edited:

No, big forward cheekbones are Asian. Attractive cheekbones are defined and projected horizontally, not large and forward
big forward cheekbones on white people is different tho

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and thecel

I feel like the term "high cheekbones" is technically a misnomer. High cheekbones is important for eye area, but must people just mean prominent cheekbones when they say "high". Most cheekbones slayers like Legolas, Bieber, an Depp have low and defined cheekbones.

I feel like the term "high cheekbones" is technically a misnomer. High cheekbones is important for eye area, but must people just mean prominent cheekbones when they say "high". Most cheekbones slayers like Legolas, Bieber, an Depp have low and defined cheekbones.
I have both high and prominent cheekbones yet my eye area is still bad :feelswhy::cry:

If you have high and prominent cheekbones you are good looking

would this classify as high and prominent sry for bad pic quality

Not really that high or prominent tbh sorry to say. Maybe its just hard to tell in this pic

i zoomed out, just to confirm (i'm a long midfacecel)
thanks

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
because you can still be chad with average cheekbones. if you have an average lower third or eye area you can never be chad

I agree cheekbones are the most important. A nice defined, wide, malar area is the biggest halo IMO. It prevents the facial soft tissues from sagging and thus prevents premature aging. It seems that good cheekbones go hand-in-hand with a good eye area because the bone structure provides support which helps the eye maintain a pleasing shape. Also, generally speaking, good cheekbones are correlated with good orbitals because they are part of the same zygomatic complex and very closely situated. Even Eppley has acknowledged this- he says it is super rare that someone would suffer from just weak infraorbitals OR weak cheekbones- typically if you lack one, you lack both.

Most people even in psl don't know shit about Cheekbones types.

Big, low and forward without much lateral projection - feminine trait

Big, low, forward without masseters and defined arch- Male model trait - Andreas Eriksen, Jon Kortajarena

High, small, laterally grown with big masseters and zero malar fat - masc trait
Guy Pierce, Gandy, Tyson ballou, Sean O'Pry

lefort 3 or death

I think cheekbones were discussed more often in lookism, but the reason why they're discussed less is because it's less important than eye area or jaw. You can be good looking without good cheekbones, just look at Brad Pitt

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 1751
Most people even in psl don't know shit about Cheekbones types.

Big, low and forward without much lateral projection - feminine trait

Big, low, forward without masseters and defined arch- Male model trait - Andreas Eriksen, Jon Kortajarena

High, small, laterally grown with big masseters and zero malar fat - masc trait
Guy Pierce, Gandy, Tyson ballou, Sean O'Pry
Which ones do johnny depp have?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Weak cheekbones and strong jaw = OK
Strong cheekbones and weak jaw = round face, low dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Weak cheekbones and strong jaw = OK
Strong cheekbones and weak jaw = round face, low dimorphism
can you make strong cheekbones stronger?

You are a gaycel. How can you know what we discuss?

Big and forward cheekbones look good on females, very feminine

• +1
Reactions: thecel
All I hear about on this site is jaw, eyes, and sometimes hair and skin. The most important aspect is cheekbones

Any time there's been some pretty-boy heartthrob they ALWAYS have defined cheekbones if nothing else. Legolas, Bieber, Harry Styles, they all have defined and protruding CHEEKBONES. Their eyes aren't even that good. The only thing they share is good hair and good jawlines, which duh, you gotta have those to be good looking.

The reason for this is that defined cheekbones are rare as fuck. Walk around town, go to a bar, club, or frat part. You'll see plenty of dudes with good jaws or eye areas, but for every ten dudes with decent eye areas you'll find maybe one with decent cheekbones.

Cheekbones are literally part and partial to being good-looking. The same way a six-pack indicates that one is healthy and in shape, cheekbones indicate that one is good-looking. Even an incel who no woman wants to fuck will be considered "good-looking" if he has defined and prominent cheekbones even if he is technically unattractive.
Its a forum where white ppl get whorshipped, cheekbones are Not a white Feature thats why