Why don't have the dudes i meet look like gigachads ?

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Half of normies look hidious a quarter is bearable high tier normie about another 20 percent is some what good looking to chad lite tier and 4 percent chads 1 percent gigachads why are good looking dudes so rear ? are the standards here unrealistic ?

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
A lot of things have to go right from before birth to create gigachad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Achathin and Pendejo
If gigachads were common they would be called upper normies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
If gigachads were common they would be called upper normies

Makes sense but their rear on stages that are ridiclous 1 percent should not be the standard

Gigachads IRL are extremely rare. You’re so used to seeing them online.

they don't go to places where you go to

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf

Makes me insecure tbh what is the point of being alive without looking like 1 of those giga gods

I was created as a gigachsd and turned to a subhuman. Fuck environment

Exactly. This is one of the reasons why foids habe high standards. They think brad pitt lives somewhere in their street pmfao
Makes sense but their rear on stages that are ridiclous 1 percent should not be the standard
they are gigachads. Even if they try to hide producers and executives will find thrm and give them an easy life. Just breathe and wear these shitty clothes and drown in pussy fame and money
They go to college right it makes the most damn sense it's the prime of their life

Dude enviroment is cope tbh it's all genes
Environment plays a role fucktard

Exactly. This is one of the reasons why foids habe high standards. They think brad pitt lives somewhere in their street pmfao

they are gigachads. Even if they try to hide producers and executives will find thrm and give them an easy life. Just breathe and wear these shitty clothes and drown in pussy fame and money

Environment plays a role fucktard

Not surprised with the 2nd part straight dudes go gay looking at a giga chad i secretly think most humans are some what bi that being said however they are so damn rear it's ridiculous as for enviroment it does but 20% is not enough to make someone a gigachad

Not surprised with the 2nd part straight dudes go gay looking at a giga chad i secretly think most humans are some what bi that being said however they are so damn rear it's ridiculous as for enviroment it does but 20% is not enough to make someone a gigachad
Men will fuck anything. An incel can find a guy to fuck in 5 minuites than a foid in 50 years

what happened to your environment and how’d it effect you?

My face looks deformed today, everything got worse. My eyes were positively tilted, now they are buggy, my midface ratio was way better as a kid, now my midface is fucked up. My palate got destroyed by stupid orthodocs at a very early age (8) etc.

I can show you a comparison pic of my eyes, when I was young and now. Its pretty sad tbh

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
My face looks deformed today, everything got worse. My eyes were positively tilted, now they are buggy, my midface ratio was way better as a kid, now my midface is fucked up. My palate got destroyed by stupid orthodocs at a very early age (8) etc.

I can show you a comparison pic of my eyes, when I was young and now. Its pretty sad tbh
go ahead

Now that I actually pay attention to this stuff I realize it too. I am not even in hicksville but a big city in California. Go to any random place like a hip restaurant or even around campus and I realize just how rare some of the male model type features are. I would say a good 90-95% of men I see in the 18-40 age range do not have a classic square jawline, it is actually quite rare to see a defined ramus and nice gonial angle. I would say about half the men have receding or neutral chins. Most men do not seem have the hunter type eyes either, that seems to be quite rare too. Never before realized what a great advantage it was if you have all this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Now that I actually pay attention to this stuff I realize it too. I am not even in hicksville but a big city in California. Go to any random place like a hip restaurant or even around campus and I realize just how rare some of the male model type features are. I would say a good 90-95% of men I see in the 18-40 age range do not have a classic square jawline, it is actually quite rare to see a defined ramus and nice gonial angle. I would say about half the men have receding or neutral chins. Most men do not seem have the hunter type eyes either, that seems to be quite rare too. Never before realized what a great advantage it was if you have all this.
GL males are very rare IRL and I live in a very attractive region. Sure you may see the 5.5PSL but seeing a 6 or 7PSL? Very rare.

• +1
Reactions: IAmNoSaint
it's already to much chadlites, to much high tier normies