Why don't we ever mention one of the single most important features to success?

DOggo

DOggo

erudite
Voice. Notice how most CEOs have strong, attractive voices? You can pretty much determine if an individual is a person of authority just through their voice. A strong neutral voice, with a RP accent, strong oratory skills (i.e. no stuttering, no heavy breathing, deep pauses at the correct place, etc.) is a massive halo.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Arkantos, born to die 2002 and 13 others

Massive halo.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Low pitch and good maxilla is essential

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Peachy and Deleted member 2621
Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
This is what separated me from most guys in high school.
I remember the first day in a new class and the girl said in a surprising tone "damn", other time a girl asked another girl what the fuck she likes about me (since I'm ugly and short lol) and she said "his voice". And one time a teacher said "wow I really like hearing your voice".
I don't have a dominant strong and deep voice by the way, it just sounds calm and relaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Alt Number 3, Lorsss and 1 other person
I remember the first day in a new class and the girl said in a surprising tone "damn", other time a girl asked another girl what the fuck she likes about me (since I'm ugly and short lol) and she said "his voice". And one time a teacher said "wow I really like hearing your voice".
I don't have a dominant strong and deep voice by the way, it just sounds calm and relaxing.
lol cope

When you can't distinguish reality from your day dreams

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, mikeock, born to die 2002 and 6 others
Voice is a bonus, good for certain jobs also, but only a slight attraction bonus.
I have a deep voice, baritone i'd say and it's not made me into Casanova.
I was once mistaken for radio news when i read instructions out loud.
People sometimes compliment it also.

Maybe it needs to be really pronounced to have effect, outside of typical range.
Can't hurt though to have a deep voice.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Superking and RAITEIII
Voice halo is legit

can you do a voice recording on vocaroo or something so I can see what you mean?

Voice. Notice how most CEOs have strong, attractive voices? You can pretty much determine if an individual is a person of authority just through their voice. A strong neutral voice, with a RP accent, strong oratory skills (i.e. no stuttering, no heavy breathing, deep pauses at the correct place, etc.) is a massive halo.
agree hundred percent

• +1
Reactions: DOggo
if this is the case

then i shld be a fucking trillionaire

Cope, doesn't matter how good your voice is if you're PSL 2.

Cope, doesn't matter how good your voice is if you're PSL 2.

Look in the subsection you're posting in, retard. Most CEOs normally have authoritative voices, while being tall.

a bunch of autistic teens who think looks = everything, lmao.
I would continue thread, but due to reaction i stopped and do research for myself now

Next step would be to get Andractim gel or something like that, and I need to lurk some more trans-forums and more studies

Look in the subsection you're posting in, retard. Most CEOs normally have authoritative voices, while being tall.

Yes... most are already tall and decent looking to begin with so the voice is just the icing on the cake.

I would continue thread, but due to reaction i stopped and do research for myself now

Next step would be to get Andractim gel or something like that, and I need to lurk some more trans-forums and more studies

this was just a thought I had. I would be willing to spend some time, research any possible avenues into voicemaxxing, and then expound upon it in a later thread.

this was just a thought I had. I would be willing to spend some time, research any possible avenues into voicemaxxing, and then expound upon it in a later thread.
Lower voice = stimulate Androgen receptors; atrophy larynx with low Estrogen to "reset" it
Volume = bigger ribcage, bigger lungs(organs; T is proven to grow organs)
training, good posture, wide palate, good maxilla, full teeth

Red pill cope.

No voice for your subhuman face.

Falsetto chads live in your cope silly head RENT FREE.

Yeah I remember after puberty girl loved my voice. But tbh it doesnt serve anything if you dont know what to say and how to say it. Eloquence is more important i think, along with a nice british accent

What is an RP accent

Massive halo.
damn first guys skull small asf
damn first guys skull small asf

Voice is a bonus, good for certain jobs also, but only a slight attraction bonus.
I have a deep voice, baritone i'd say and it's not made me into Casanova.
I was once mistaken for radio news when i read instructions out loud.
People sometimes compliment it also.

Maybe it needs to be really pronounced to have effect, outside of typical range.
Can't hurt though to have a deep voice.

Same here, it helps but voice is in 'icing on the cake' range. A lot of people compliment my voice when they first meet me but that's it really. But a voice can be pronounced and deep and 'good' without being 'hot.' there aren't girls out there masturbating a movie trailer announcement, but it probably did result in him having a better life, better women, and being treated with more authority.

I do think manner of speaking matters a lot though. Do NOT sound like a nerd who talks in memes and nerd culture references and sounds super nervous all the time. sound like a chad who has never experienced stress in his life. guys like brad pitt, jason momoa, chris hemsworth, etc. they sound so relaxed and assured when they talk. even if they are asking questions or go uhhhhhhhhhhhhh i dunno, it SOUNDS assured.

Like most things a bad voice is a much bigger failo than a good voice is a halo

We do mention this

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Having a deep narrator voice is one of the markers of high genetic quality. Just like a good jawline, height, dick size, and others.

The more of these positive traits you have the more likely it is that you'll be a successful alpha male in life. Genetics are everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and DOggo
ah cara vai te fude

Massive halo.

FUCKING CAGE @ THE SECOND VIDEO!

giphy.gif

That phaggot gives a long look at the audience as if he was a 60yo CEO about to tell his company new invention and then when he opens his mouth, you hear a fucking 12yo girl speaking

No wonder this phaggot is participating on an oratory competition, he probably got bullied his entire life because of his little girl voice and is now trying to compensate with this shit, JFL, if I was there I'd blast a big laugh the first moment I heard his voice

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
its something partially gained from life eperaince and changes in the psyche.

i propabky have subhuman voice while one chad have god tier voice

looks = voice

That guys voice is so fucking good. He should obviously be doing something with it.
meanwhile

That is the most retarded thing I've ever seen

David Beckham on suicide watch

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
This guy has a great voice which Halos his face