Why don't we produce steroids on our own in our own backyards?

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Kraken
How hard can that be lol, just collect a few litres of bull sperm and et voilà, T boost!

On a serious note though, how hard can it be to produce HGH and T? What are the ingredients?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Extra Chromosome, kobecel and 3 others
fake and gay

• JFL
Reactions: badromance
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel
juat have a biochemist, bro. how hard can it be? or learn to cook from your local beef cake

Testosterone is easy to produce apparently.
Testosterone can be manufactured in a variety of ways, but the most common way it’s produced today involves phytosterols, chemical compounds derived from plants. The same chemical compounds could be manufactured along more synthetic pathways, but phytosterols are most common because they are a cost-effective, bio-organic means to acquire the initial substrates for testosterone production. The specific compound that’s used most often for the testosterone produced in the USA is androstenedione. This can be derived from soy and yam isolates. [1]
[1]

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
juat have a biochemist, bro. how hard can it be? or learn to cook from your local beef cake
remember that (((they))) also make you pay hundreds of dollars a month for some devices in your mouth that you could build on your own with a little bit of know how, so who knows?

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Extra Chromosome
@jefferson homebrewed a bunch of gear and its real cheap

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and jefferson
I can run 500mg/wk of testosterone for a whole month on $1.77 worth of powder (1 vial worth). Lol at buying pharma test for $70-80 a vial.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Nibba, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
If not mistaken, hgh is produced through a high tech and expensive biochemical proccess, envolving isolating and creating a new gene sequence, putting in a bacteria and cultivate them. After this, you smash all the bacterias and separates what you want from the cytoplasm and all the microscopic shit that are inside the bacteria with a serie of special separators. Then, you solidifies the product to powder. You have to have a god tier backyard

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 147, Newguyaround, sorrowfulsad and 8 others
Just get busted by DEA and FBI niggers theory.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I can run 500mg/wk of testosterone for a whole month on $1.77 worth of powder (1 vial worth). Lol at buying pharma test for $70-80 a vial.

PM me homebrewing instructions?

Just cum in your protein shake. Free steriods:feelsahh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 206, kobecel, Unmasked and 6 others
If not mistaken, hgh is produced through a high tech and expensive biochemical proccess, envolving isolating and creating a new gene sequence, putting in a bacteria and cultivate them. After this, you smash all the bacterias and separates what you want from the cytoplasm and all the microscopic shit that are inside the bacteria with a serie of special separators. Then, you solidifies the product to powder. You have to have a god tier backyard
well fuck, makes sense now that people laugh at fucking 40 $ HGH pills for being a scam.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, rockndogs and Extra Chromosome
Yup, they use restriction enzymes which target a specific sequence they want to mass produce. This method is used to make lots of different medicines as well.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
Fuuuaarrkk

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    333.7 KB · Views: 24
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome, androidcel and 1 other person
On a serious note though, how hard can it be to produce HGH and T? What are the ingredients?
I'm actually buying HGH from a source and then testing it to make sure it's 98% purity pharma grade HGH. Then I'm gonna tip my lab TA (again ffs) to let me use the lab after hours and try to reverse engineer it, or just use modified Western blotting sequencing paired with modified PCR (but for protein not dna if it helps I understand, can't remember what the actual fucking name is called dammit) to make more HGH. Then I'm gonna keep doing this and Hopefully sell it to you fuckERs for a fraction of the original cost
Yep this is the plan boys. Pharmacy celibateceling has its upsides. I have access to this and actually talked ad nauseum to the head of chem department about doing HGH research over the summer, so hopefully that can refine my technique some more

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, SayNoToRotting, kobecel and 2 others
I'm actually buying HGH from a source and then testing it to make sure it's 98% purity pharma grade HGH. Then I'm gonna tip my lab TA (again ffs) to let me use the lab after hours and try to reverse engineer it, or just use modified Western blotting sequencing paired with modified PCR (but for protein not dna if it helps I understand, can't remember what the actual fucking name is called dammit) to make more HGH. Then I'm gonna keep doing this and Hopefully sell it to you fuckERs for a fraction of the original cost

Yep this is the plan boys. Pharmacy celibateceling has its upsides. I have access to this and actually talked ad nauseum to the head of chem department about doing HGH research over the summer, so hopefully that can refine my technique some more
Jfl at Nibba's plan to moneymaxx by capitalizing off of incels. Genius

• +1
Reactions: Zeus, Unmasked, androidcel and 2 others
Obligatory tag.

@DrTony How sound is this?

Huh, am pretty glad that my thread wasn't only ridiculed and that people are actually debating this shit, makes me feel less dumb

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome

Getting HGH pharma grade cheaply
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Esteban1997, androidcel, kobecel and 1 other person
Obligatory tag.

@DrTony How sound is this?
I did a bit more research last night and it looks like Western blotting and mod pcr (still can't fucking remember the name for protein) is only good for determining what the substance is, which will be helpful, but my lab still has the equipment listed, and hopefully the bacteria needed to actually MAKE more HGH tbh

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and androidcel
Most of us will burn toast, none of us could make synthetic testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147 and Madness
@jefferson could.
I wish. I just buy the powder for cheap from china and mix it with the right amount of solvent, preservative and oil to make it into an injectable then filter it to sterilize.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
I wish. I just buy the powder for cheap from china and mix it with the right amount of solvent, preservative and oil to make it into an injectable then filter it to sterilize.
Oh damn...

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Testosterone is easy to produce apparently.

[1]
The specific compound that’s used most often for the testosterone produced in the USA is androstenedione. This can be derived from soy

anti soyboy bullies on suicide watch

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Too high IQ, and I’m not knowledgemaxx. Not too mention, if it was this easy thousands of individuals would be doing on their own.

make a thread about this now. NOW. NOW.

make a thread about this now. NOW. NOW.
Ive been so busy lately, but im gonna have to soon cause my last test vial is running low. Wanna take pics or video of a brew for the thread before I post it.

AFAIK Testosterone was extracted from bull piss or some shit the first time