[Serious] why doxxing nibba is utterly pointless

Hunter

Hunter

lifeisgood72 fails at life
@itsOVER gtfih.

to preface, im completely neutral on the doxxing of nibba. i dont care as it doesnt affect me and he was obnoxious but on the other hand i dont think doxxing is a mature, balanced response to how he behaved. at any rate, i couldnt give a flying fuck what happens to him.

the doxxing of nibba wont change anything. why?

he is in a psyche ward ATM. when he comes out he can always just tell the manager that before entering he was messed in the head and now hes all mature and a different person. him being fairly attractive and tall/wide framed haloes the fuck out of him as well which will help employers give him the benefit of the doubt and believe him.

@itsOVER you couldnt have picked a worst time strategically to start doxxing him. if you were smart you would wait until he gets out so you can wait for him to say and do controversial shit post-psyche so he cant turn around and say he became a different person after being checked in there.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
Just let him live his life in peace tbh. It’s fine if you don’t like him but potentially ruining his life just because of some posts on a forum is a step too far.

Hunter

Hunter

lifeisgood72 fails at life
Just let him live his life in peace tbh. It’s fine if you don’t like him but potentially ruining his life because of some posts on a forum is a step too far.
dont shoot the messenger

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
I wasn’t even around when he was around but if he was as narcy as people make him out to be he probably has a full blown personality disorder, which is caused by trauma in childhood
Not saying he couldn’t of been better but it might of just been his nature

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

24 Year Old Virgin Male
Turns out I went to college about a mile from his high school (drove past it regularly), and lived about a mile from it too. Small world.

blackopstruecel

blackopstruecel

Cursed Oneitiscel
i need to be in the psych ward instead

itsOVER

itsOVER

Mage
@itsOVER gtfih.

to preface, im completely neutral on the doxxing of nibba. i dont care as it doesnt affect me and he was obnoxious but on the other hand i dont think doxxing is a mature, balanced response to how he behaved. at any rate, i couldnt give a flying fuck what happens to him.

the doxxing of nibba wont change anything. why?

he is in a psyche ward ATM. when he comes out he can always just tell the manager that before entering he was messed in the head and now hes all mature and a different person. him being fairly attractive and tall/wide framed haloes the fuck out of him as well which will help employers give him the benefit of the doubt and believe him.

@itsOVER you couldnt have picked a worst time strategically to start doxxing him. if you were smart you would wait until he gets out so you can wait for him to say and do controversial shit post-psyche so he cant turn around and say he became a different person after being checked in there.
If it's 'utterly pointless', then you'll have no issue with the site remaining up forever then. Which it will.

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Zephir
Just let him live his life in peace tbh. It’s fine if you don’t like him but potentially ruining his life just because of some posts on a forum is a step too far.

fobos

fobos

Mód
Didn't he dox Astrosky and his girlfriend?

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Absent
If it's 'utterly pointless', then you'll have no issue with the site remaining up forever then. Which it will.
Over, why did they cage him?
What do you mean? This is just a minor inconvenience for Chads like Nibba. :lul:

Sergeant

Sergeant

Admin
Careful, one thing is to repost public information, another to dox or even have the intention to dox someone. Just gave itsover 60% for trying to make a literal webpage about him. If the info was not already semi-public he would be permabanned. That's just a big dick move. Don't be a dick.

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Absent
Free @itsOVER

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Absent
jefferson

jefferson

Mod
nattycel

nattycel

low energycel
doxxing will stop people from sharing their pictures in the future

It will be the end of of looksmaxing/rating sections

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope
Thanks for the DoxxNibbaMaxxing strategy :feelsmega:

dodt

dodt

buddyboyomaxxing
Turns out I went to college about a mile from his high school (drove past it regularly), and lived about a mile from it too. Small world.
Nibba is bbc then
doxxing will stop people from sharing their pictures in the future

It will be the end of of looksmaxing/rating sections
Then good tbh

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

24 Year Old Virgin Male
Nibba is bbc then

Then good tbh
Yeah, not to reveal too much, but that area was the hood. I lived in pretty black neightborhood. The college I went to and his HS were just carved out of the hood.

One of the places I lived was Alvin Street around there. There were armed robberies and shit somewhat regularly. It was all college kids and spooks. Some threw rocks and busted my window. House across the street was armed robbed.

ChoSeungHui

ChoSeungHui

collecting energy for spirit bomb
ItsOVER

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MentalCel OffTopic 11
jefferson OffTopic 14
Tyrionlannistercel OffTopic 3