[Serious] why doxxing nibba is utterly pointless

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

24 Year Old Virgin Male
you guys didnt move?
He probably doesn't live in that area. His HS is not a public one.

For me, I went to the university down the street, and it was cheap and close by. I didn't have much money. I ended up moving to a "nicer" area (just outide Ottawa Hills, technically still Toledo) my senior year.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
Sad shit, man.

heroinfather

heroinfather

it is, what it is.
he was never in a psych ward, you get jail time for assaulting someone let alone a female. there is no arrest record either. so this post, ironically was quite useless

Kill_Jew

Kill_Jew

15,000 karma
Careful, one thing is to repost public information, another to dox or even have the intention to dox someone. Just gave itsover 60% for trying to make a literal webpage about him. If the info was not already semi-public he would be permabanned. That's just a big dick move. Don't be a dick.
@itsOVER you have that big dick energy

KrissKross

KrissKross

A disciple of Lord Nibba and Lord Mojopin
Just let him live his life in peace tbh. It’s fine if you don’t like him but potentially ruining his life just because of some posts on a forum is a step too far.
Hell hath no fury like an incels rage
:feelsree:

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict drugicel
Why is he banned anyway. Who is he. Everyone else but me seems to know the nibba lore. Anyone care to elab

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

It’s ogre.
I don’t know about him, but I’d still feel uneasy knowing some strangers on the Internet know my name, which school I go to and which town I live in.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)