why doxxing nibba is utterly pointless

H

Hunter

Banned
@itsOVER gtfih.

to preface, im completely neutral on the doxxing of nibba. i dont care as it doesnt affect me and he was obnoxious but on the other hand i dont think doxxing is a mature, balanced response to how he behaved. at any rate, i couldnt give a flying fuck what happens to him.

the doxxing of nibba wont change anything. why?

he is in a psyche ward ATM. when he comes out he can always just tell the manager that before entering he was messed in the head and now hes all mature and a different person. him being fairly attractive and tall/wide framed haloes the fuck out of him as well which will help employers give him the benefit of the doubt and believe him.

@itsOVER you couldnt have picked a worst time strategically to start doxxing him. if you were smart you would wait until he gets out so you can wait for him to say and do controversial shit post-psyche so he cant turn around and say he became a different person after being checked in there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatmanO, Ethnicsmatter, kobecel and 7 others
Just let him live his life in peace tbh. It’s fine if you don’t like him but potentially ruining his life just because of some posts on a forum is a step too far.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688, Marsiere214, Golang and 28 others
Just let him live his life in peace tbh. It’s fine if you don’t like him but potentially ruining his life because of some posts on a forum is a step too far.

dont shoot the messenger

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
I wasn’t even around when he was around but if he was as narcy as people make him out to be he probably has a full blown personality disorder, which is caused by trauma in childhood
Not saying he couldn’t of been better but it might of just been his nature

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
Turns out I went to college about a mile from his high school (drove past it regularly), and lived about a mile from it too. Small world.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, FatmanO, kobecel and 6 others
i need to be in the psych ward instead

@itsOVER gtfih.

to preface, im completely neutral on the doxxing of nibba. i dont care as it doesnt affect me and he was obnoxious but on the other hand i dont think doxxing is a mature, balanced response to how he behaved. at any rate, i couldnt give a flying fuck what happens to him.

the doxxing of nibba wont change anything. why?

he is in a psyche ward ATM. when he comes out he can always just tell the manager that before entering he was messed in the head and now hes all mature and a different person. him being fairly attractive and tall/wide framed haloes the fuck out of him as well which will help employers give him the benefit of the doubt and believe him.

@itsOVER you couldnt have picked a worst time strategically to start doxxing him. if you were smart you would wait until he gets out so you can wait for him to say and do controversial shit post-psyche so he cant turn around and say he became a different person after being checked in there.

If it's 'utterly pointless', then you'll have no issue with the site remaining up forever then. Which it will.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Just let him live his life in peace tbh. It’s fine if you don’t like him but potentially ruining his life just because of some posts on a forum is a step too far.

Didn't he dox Astrosky and his girlfriend?

Pointless me

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and itsoverbuddyboyo
ok

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
If it's 'utterly pointless', then you'll have no issue with the site remaining up forever then. Which it will.
Over, why did they cage him?
What do you mean? This is just a minor inconvenience for Chads like Nibba. :lul:

Free @itsOVER

why do you hate him?

doxxing will stop people from sharing their pictures in the future

It will be the end of of looksmaxing/rating sections

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Thanks for the DoxxNibbaMaxxing strategy :feelsmega:

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Alexanderr
Turns out I went to college about a mile from his high school (drove past it regularly), and lived about a mile from it too. Small world.
Nibba is bbc then

Then good tbh

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Nibba is bbc then

Then good tbh
Yeah, not to reveal too much, but that area was the hood. I lived in pretty black neightborhood. The college I went to and his HS were just carved out of the hood.

One of the places I lived was Alvin Street around there. There were armed robberies and shit somewhat regularly. It was all college kids and spooks. Some threw rocks and busted my window. House across the street was armed robbed.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, dodt, mojopin and 1 other person

people can just use sock accounts

[IMG alt="ChoSeungHui"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/1/1046.jpg?1560188876[/IMG]
ChoSeungHui
collecting energy for spirit bomb

• Love it
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
[IMG alt="ChoSeungHui"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/1/1046.jpg?1560188876[/IMG]
ChoSeungHui
collecting energy for spirit bomb
hunter=bro

who cares he probably enjoys the drama in his life. I know I would jfl

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
To anyone who knows "nibba" and is here because of the doxx:

Nibba is actually a pretty positive and helpful user of this forum, always giving good advices to the ones in need and being respectful. Some people here hate him though because he is good looking and tall and they are very envy of that. These people created fake screenshots of him saying controversial and offensive things to spread along with his real name and social media, I just want to say that those screenshots are fake and Nibba would never say those things.
He quit the forum because of this people, they were so disrespectful that he couldn't handle.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, crmsxg, Deleted member 439 and 7 others

Nibba is actually a pretty positive and helpful user of this forum, always giving good advices to the ones in need and being respectful. Some people here hate him though because he is good looking and tall and they are very envy of that. These people created fake screenshots of him saying controversial and offensive things to spread along with his real name and social media, I just want to say that those screenshots are fake and Nibba would never say those things.
He quit the forum because of this people, they were so disrespectful that he couldn't handle.
bro those screenshots from this forum were legit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mojopin, Squirtoutmabooty, heroinfather and 11 others

:feelsuhh:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mojopin, heroinfather, fobos and 6 others

These people created fake screenshots of him saying controversial and offensive things to spread along with his real name and social media, I just want to say that those screenshots are fake and Nibba would never say those things.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: mojopin, heroinfather, fobos and 5 others
When a person gets so triggered about FORUM POSTS that they make a doxxing websites about that user reveals quite a lot about that person.
particulary how mentally weak and soft the person is.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Deleted member 439, AspiringChad and 4 others

What happened ?
I missed all of this ?

What happened ?
I missed all of this ?
If only you could Time Travel in the past.

Basically, it is over for those who showed pics of themselves.
Time Travel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, fobos, Time Travel and 7 others