• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and ChoSeungHui

• +1
Reactions: Tony and Alexanderr

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Alexanderr
To anyone who knows "nibba" and is here because of the doxx:

Nibba is actually a pretty positive and helpful user of this forum, always giving good advices to the ones in need and being respectful. Some people here hate him though because he is good looking and tall and they are very envy of that. These people created fake screenshots of him saying controversial and offensive things to spread along with his real name and social media, I just want to say that those screenshots are fake and Nibba would never say those things.
He quit the forum because of this people, they were so disrespectful that he couldn't handle.
:soy:

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Insomniac
All he did was flex his guns imagine being so butthurt over that

Nibba is actually a pretty positive and helpful user of this forum, always giving good advices to the ones in need and being respectful. Some people here hate him though because he is good looking and tall and they are very envy of that. These people created fake screenshots of him saying controversial and offensive things to spread along with his real name and social media, I just want to say that those screenshots are fake and Nibba would never say those things.
He quit the forum because of this people, they were so disrespectful that he couldn't handle.
Half of this is true

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Yeah, not to reveal too much, but that area was the hood. I lived in pretty black neightborhood. The college I went to and his HS were just carved out of the hood.

One of the places I lived was Alvin Street around there. There were armed robberies and shit somewhat regularly. It was all college kids and spooks. Some threw rocks and busted my window. House across the street was armed robbed.
you guys didnt move?

All he did was flex his guns imagine being so butthurt over that
Half of this is true
Give me some examples of ”fake” screenshots since ”half of this is true”.

Were you being sarcastic with this post or are you actually retarded?

you guys didnt move?
He probably doesn't live in that area. His HS is not a public one.

For me, I went to the university down the street, and it was cheap and close by. I didn't have much money. I ended up moving to a "nicer" area (just outide Ottawa Hills, technically still Toledo) my senior year.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
doxing is a foid behaviour tbh.

• +1
Reactions: crmsxg and ChoSeungHui
Sad shit, man.

he was never in a psych ward, you get jail time for assaulting someone let alone a female. there is no arrest record either. so this post, ironically was quite useless

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 656

Nibba vs Itsover: Endgame

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, kobecel, ChoSeungHui and 5 others
Careful, one thing is to repost public information, another to dox or even have the intention to dox someone. Just gave itsover 60% for trying to make a literal webpage about him. If the info was not already semi-public he would be permabanned. That's just a big dick move. Don't be a dick.
@itsOVER you have that big dick energy

Just let him live his life in peace tbh. It’s fine if you don’t like him but potentially ruining his life just because of some posts on a forum is a step too far.
Hell hath no fury like an incels rage
:feelsree:

GET THAT ASS BANNED

jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Why is he banned anyway. Who is he. Everyone else but me seems to know the nibba lore. Anyone care to elab

Doxes me. XD

I don’t know about him, but I’d still feel uneasy knowing some strangers on the Internet know my name, which school I go to and which town I live in.