Why even bother with gaming PC's if you can't afford high end hardware

C

Claire Violet

LEGIT FEMALE [DED SRS]
Console will always have higher bang for your buck than low-mid range builds.

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard

XD

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
About to build a zen 2 8 core with a 2070 super or 5700xt. Will be over $1500cdn and in a year the ps5 will cost a 3rd of that and have the same power. Computer can do other things though

About to build a zen 2 8 core with a 2070 super or 5700xt. Will be over $1500cdn and in a year the ps5 will cost a 3rd of that and have the same power. Computer can do other things though
yea, next gen consoles gonna change the whole console vs PC war.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Chadelite, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Wouldn't have agreed with you in 2015 but mining cunts fucked up the gpu market.

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard, Alexanderr, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
Console will always have higher bang for your buck than low-mid range builds.
what do you consider high end? i built a 700$ build a while back with an rx 480, i5 6500, 8gb ram, pretty standard. i definitely found it worth it, obviously a lot more powerful than consoles with the advantage of also being a computer able to do computer things and mouse and keyboard controls. when the jewcoin craze started i sold my rx 480 for an easy profit of $100, but blew the money autistically and now have a shitty gpu

what do you consider high end? i built a 700$ build a while back with an rx 480, i5 6500, 8gb ram, pretty standard. i definitely found it worth it, obviously a lot more powerful than consoles with the advantage of also being a computer able to do computer things and mouse and keyboard controls. when the jewcoin craze started i sold my rx 480 for an easy profit of $100, but blew the money autistically and now have a shitty gpu
the hw may be better than consoles, but games are better optimized on consoles and utilizes the hw better than PC's. You can't fully enjoy AAA titles on PC unless it's on the higher end ($1000+). A 200$ console will always be better bang for your buck if casual gaming is the priority.

The consoles are cheap because the CPUs in them are complete shit, which is why everything runs at 30fps

You can always start gaming with NPCs.
J51lU0z.gif
gySvgX4.png
XBl4m5Y.gif

I'm getting more into PC now since modding newer consoles is getting increasingly difficult.

Tfw I have high end gear and all I play is games from the early 2000s jfl wasted my money

But then you gotta pay for games, meanwhile on PC all single player games are free

• +1
Reactions: haircutcel
But then you gotta pay for games, meanwhile on PC all single player games are free
surprised no one has mentioned this yet, me included. i don't give af about the bang for my buck or optimization. if i can run with good settings 60fps and have piracy as an advantage a mid-high end pc is totally worth it to me. and you can't fully enjoy AAA games on pc without a high end pc, but getting 60 fps medium to high settings on a AAA game on pc, which isn't its max potential, is 10x better than playing a console game to its max potential of 30fps and shitty graphics

who cares about games.

only retards and lazycels play that shit

• WTF
Reactions: haircutcel
So cancerously pissed about my fu cking GARBAGE NIGGER KANKER TERING LAPTOP lagging rn in fucking league

surprised no one has mentioned this yet, me included. i don't give af about the bang for my buck or optimization. if i can run with good settings 60fps and have piracy as an advantage a mid-high end pc is totally worth it to me. and you can't fully enjoy AAA games on pc without a high end pc, but getting 60 fps medium to high settings on a AAA game on pc, which isn't its max potential, is 10x better than playing a console game to its max potential of 30fps and shitty graphics
the thing is, why tf waste money on high end gaming pc if you're just gonna have 1-3 games on your rotation. I would rather just pay for single player game when its on discount than download a pirated version with malware that gets root access to my pc and makes it a zombie for a larger botnet. Nothing is free

if you aren't playing competitively or making money off videos/streaming, buying an expensive stationary pc just for casual gaming is a waste. If you are rich anyhow, do whatever you want.

the thing is, why tf waste money on high end gaming pc if you're just gonna have 1-3 games on your rotation. I would rather just pay for single player game when its on discount than download a pirated version with malware that gets root access to my pc and makes it a zombie for a larger botnet. Nothing is free

if you aren't playing competitively or making money off videos/streaming, buying an expensive stationary pc just for casual gaming is a waste. If you are rich anyhow, do whatever you want.

VMWare OP

VMWare OP
not gonna waste $1k on a pc just so I can play pirated single player games on vm's... I enjoy single player games while sitting on the couch and chilling.

I would rather just pay for single player game when its on discount than download a pirated version with malware that gets root access to my pc and makes it a zombie for a larger botnet. Nothing is free
Jfl at coping this hard over the outright raping of your wallet

Attachments

• Fuck-steam.gif
    Fuck-steam.gif
    11.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: haircutcel and RedKeyboard
Jfl at coping this hard over the outright raping of your wallet
buying single player games for $10 on discount vs buying $1k gaming pc just to casually play counter strike

league of legends and csgo are not on consoles tho

buying single player games for $10 on discount vs buying $1k gaming pc just to casually play counter strike
jfl this makes no sense. you make a thread about how pcs are only worth it if you can afford a high end one and then say it's retarded to play csgo on a high end pc. you could build a cheapo pc for general pc use and light games like counter strike but according to you that's not worth it. jfl at playing on laptops btw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
jfl this makes no sense. you make a thread about how pcs are only worth it if you can afford a high end one and then say it's retarded to play csgo on a high end pc. you could build a cheapo pc for general pc use and light games like counter strike but according to you that's not worth it. jfl at playing on laptops btw.
for playing triple A titles, I thought I was clear?

Not rly bro. I built my brother a PC that runs better than a one x for 300 lol
for playing triple A titles, I thought I was clear?
So you don't play online games with high end pcs? jesus the IQ..

Lol I'm surprised nobody mentions why people use pc in the first place.

You get a more powerful system for many years to come, you also get your money back since literally all games are free instead of paying a whopping 60+ dollars per game.

I pirate EVERY GAME. This is why PC gamers consider themselves Elite. You also get the ability to due much more than just playing video games.

But the main point is pirating games and FREE online and the ability to emulate consoles and play old games.

Overall you save thousands of dollars per year if you're a pc gamer.

I pirate every game on console too. At least until this generation.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Lol I'm surprised nobody mentions why people use pc in the first place.

You get a more powerful system for many years to come, you also get your money back since literally all games are free instead of paying a whopping 60+ dollars per game.

I pirate EVERY GAME. This is why PC gamers consider themselves Elite. You also get the ability to due much more than just playing video games.

But the main point is pirating games and FREE online and the ability to emulate consoles and play old games.

Overall you save thousands of dollars per year if you're a pc gamer.
oOpbMbV.png

Attachments

• 1565486272428.png
    1565486272428.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 1