• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, wasted, Hero of the Imperium and 6 others
chads are incel nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Be_ConfidentBro, Chadrapist and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Darkstrand, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
bruh don't you understand each memeber has 20+ lays and insane forward growth yet no pics as evidence, I wonder why? :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 756 and Sikkunt23
incel forum users with chad dreams

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5746 and Sikkunt23
keep coping, im still 19.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller, inceletto and RoundHouse
WOMEN REJECT ME BECAUSE I AM NON-WHITE
RACEPILL IS BROTAL

I hate whites

no actually the standards have risen but you appearently havent heard it yet, being down in your basement all day

6'5 is not bad, but not great either, 10inch flaccid is a lie anyways, lets say its 8inches nbp

the problem is, those are two okayish stats, but face is obv more important

chad only gets landwhales, you need to rise above that level

no actually the standards have risen but you appearently havent heard it yet, being down in your basement all day

6'5 is not bad, but not great either, 10inch flaccid is a lie anyways, lets say its 8inches nbp

the problem is, those are two okayish stats, but face is obv more important

Tinder isnt real life. Just be 4/10+ and not severely autistic and u'll be good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8904 and Deleted member 5912
Tinder isnt real life. Just be 4/10+ and not severely autistic and u'll be good.
cope, russia is a different place, here in europe its bad and in places like NYC its probably pure hell. There are always coming new normies and chadlites in their twenties to this website, complaining of having a hard time with girls and dating.

cope, russia is a different place, here in europe its bad and in places like NYC its probably pure hell. There are always coming new normies and chadlites in their twenties to this website, complaining of having a hard time with girls and dating.
I live in USA, not in Russia. And it's 4/10+ everywhere, in Russia/USA/Europe, you name it
You aren't a chadlite or a normie if you're having a hard time with girls

because dick size is the only thing which can make you appear like a real man alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
because dick size is the only thing which can make you appear like a real man alone
Kinda true, but also because its something that is extremely easy to lie about on the internet

And yet KHHV at 20...

Looks theory destroyed?
Cope bro
Most guys on here are chads or chadlites but so good looking they can’t take photos of themselves

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5746 and RealLooksmaxxer
bruh don't you understand each memeber has 20+ lays and insane forward growth yet no pics as evidence, I wonder why? :forcedsmile:
Bro they don’t want to dod themselves on an inkwell site :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, RealLooksmaxxer and Warlow
IMG 20200708 234020

I'm genuinely 6'4" but facially unfrauded I'm like normie/low tier normie facially and skinny.

I also have really short hair now too. If any girl likes me it's for height alone which is why I've said I will most likely exclusively go for short girls now since it's my best shot.

@Mirin2234 is 5ft1 irl, but he's larping as a Latino 6ft5 big framed gymcel, pathetic tbh ngl ded srs wallahi

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 5746
Cope bro
Most guys on here are chads or chadlites but so good looking they can’t take photos of themselves
The cameras get blinded by their beauty

View attachment 756911

I'm genuinely 6'4" but facially unfrauded I'm like normie/low tier normie facially and skinny.

I also have really short hair now too. If any girl likes me it's for height alone which is why I've said I will most likely exclusively go for short girls now since it's my best shot.
dont care didnt ask

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
@MrGlutton they’re talking shit without @ing you JFL
Forgot he had a "Mr" in front of his name. Tried to @ him but couldnt, figured he blocked me

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6997
Don't be jealous asshole