Why Face > Height

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
Meeks.

All it took for foids to get wet over him was a viral headshot. Nobody knew how tall he was. If height was so important, why did millions of girls cream themselves around the world not knowing his height (at first).

Sure, if he was 5'3" instead of 6'0", they might have lost interest upon finding out but that just means height functions as a deal breaker and nothing more. It disqualifies you from the race. You need a good face to actually win the prize, which is pussy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Bennett, Deleted member 206 and 2 others
good point. never saw group of foids go crazy after seeing a picture of very tall man with average face.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Death, middayshowers and 6 others
good point. never saw group of foids go crazy after seeing a picture of very tall man with average face.
They don't IRL either. 5'9" borderline manlets with good faces get more attention than ugly tallfags IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Wishful, Deleted member 685, Bennett and 6 others
My brother is about a 5 but shorter than me but fucks more than 10+ girls and he is bored from them

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Wishful, BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
I don't think anyone here who has a brain thinks height will save their face except copers like @mr contemptuous

I don't think anyone here who has a brain thinks height will save their face except copers like @mr contemptuous
He's 6'5", it maked sense in his case

Meeks looks tall, that's the vibe I got from looking at his mugshot

Height can't boost you up above a psl point though. Like if you're 5psl height won't do anything for you because it's a multiplier of the face

Halo Effect.
Also, the Halo Effect really only works for attractive people lol. No 6’5 4PSL is getting the Halo Effect, but the 5’7 7PSL is.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
My brother is about a 5 but shorter than me but fucks more than 10+ girls and he is bored from them
Older or younger?

Jeremy Meeks is 6' btw. decent height, but not super tall.

Last edited:
When girls say they like tall guys they always picture a guy with a handsome face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Richard_Hungwell, Nosecel9000 and 1 other person
If he was 5' it would have been over for him the second people found out.
"Aww, poor guy. If only he was taller"
Face doesn't mean shit unless you meet the minimum height threshold and vice versa. You have to meet the minimum requirement in all areas to be considered attractive by women. Obviously, that threshold changes per woman, but it's not a very wide spread.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Nosecel9000
Meeks is 6'3

Meeks is 6'3

nah he's listed as 6'

he doesn't really tower over people in most pictures

Zz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
They don't IRL either. 5'9" borderline manlets with good faces get more attention than ugly tallfags IRL.
im 5'9.5 and get tons more iois from girls and fags than my 6'1-6'3 friends (they all have bad frame tho except 1 who is fat and muscular)

If he was 5' it would have been over for him the second people found out.
"Aww, poor guy. If only he was taller"
Face doesn't mean shit unless you meet the minimum height threshold and vice versa. You have to meet the minimum requirement in all areas to be considered attractive by women. Obviously, that threshold changes per woman, but it's not a very wide spread.
Most people aren't manlets. Obviously if you're super ugly or super short it's over lol. No one was talking about extremeties, like r/braincels or incels.is manlets.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
It's a stupid reason.. lol, like the bluepilled ones when they say "bruh, looks doesn't matter... what? Girls look for good genes since anciety? But now we have internet and modern time so it doesn't matter anymore "

I can tell "good face doesn't matter cuz if i disfigure you, you'll be ugly"

Injecting hgh fpr 30 grand to get to 5'9 or 5'10 which is MAH ( minimum accectable height)

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
How it's even a discussion? Even a kid with down syndrom knows that face is 100x more important

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
I never understood the height pill because 1. I’m 6’0 myself 2. I was always one of the tallest dudes in my schools but that didn’t mean jack shit. Especially in my high school: the guys who had most success with girls were actually short pretty boys

• +1
Reactions: shakmax and Richard_Hungwell
I never understood the height pill because 1. I’m 6’0 myself 2. I was always one of the tallest dudes in my schools but that didn’t mean jack shit. Especially in my high school: the guys who had most success with girls were actually short pretty boys
YES, BUT YOU STILL CANT BE SMALLER THAN MOST FEMALES!

Just be 6'8, 8 psl face 25" skull, jeff seid body and johny sins dick theory

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 2486
why is the comparison always with "ugly tall guys" vs. "good looking manlets"

there's more normie to high tier normie face tall guy than ugly guy tall guy and they mog good looking manlets

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus

there's more normie to high tier normie face tall guy than ugly guy tall guy and they mog good looking manlets
Lolno

This is simply not true

Most of the tall men i see are pretty ugly, when I say tall I mean above 6’3 like this site preaches

U r manmore coping tbh, everyone knows manlets have better proportions and faces on average because there are more of them..

No one disagrees that tall chad is better than small chad though

6 ft is enough is the black pill some guys dont understand

6 ft is enough is the black pill some guys dont understand
Even 5'9"-5'10" is enough for an actual good looking guy, but according to this site it's manlet tier lol. I've seen good looking guys who are 5'6"-5'7" do much better with girls than taller guys with average or below average faces.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Some girls actually don't care about height. I'm 5,6 and I had a girl approach me a few months ago because she wanted my Snapchat since she thought I was hot. These girls are deffinetly the exception though because this is the only time I ever had a proper girl approach me. For some reason early teen girls find me attractive and I think it's probably because they don't care about height as much yet

Even 5'9"-5'10" is enough for an actual good looking guy, but according to this site it's manlet tier lol. I've seen good looking guys who are 5'6"-5'7" do much better with girls than taller guys with average or below average faces.
Good looking short guy is enough.But you need to have either height or face If you are short and ugly.Good luck.Body and money halo you massively too

dude 6 foot tall in bare feet is good height all things considered