Why females aren't allowed on this site.

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
Women, can never give solid looksmax advice to men, they are never genuine because they want to seem like the "kind" gender. When in reality they do more damage than good with their "kindness" The best type of advice is the kind that is harsh, the one that shows you what you need to change. Women cannot fathom the idea of change as they never had to "change" to attain a partner, because there is no competition for them as they always have a plethora of males to chose from due to a 105 to 100 male to female birth ratio (This ratio is natural, and isn't skewed by China/India). So it's the men that have to change/looksmax to compete for women.

Below you can see the type of bullshit women sprout regarding looksmaxing.
Never listen to women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000, callisto, thecel and 14 others
Better personality =/= being fuck boy = being good LTR material. Ofc women are in rage when they lose potential cucks to treat their chad's children good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TopzCat1, SoyGune, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Better personality =/= being fuck boy = being good LTR material. Ofc women are in rage when they lose potential cucks to treat their chad's children good.
Yeah, good looking men = more options
Which worries women as they need a betabuxx with no options to support them long term.
I doubt that a Chad would be willing to support a used up roast, as he has room to upgrade.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Because people will orbit them idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 97
Pic is cancer. "Most helpful girl"

I mean if you talk to any girl in a conversation that is friendly towards you (Family, friend, etc.) they'll tell you "____ flaw isn't preventing you from getting girls, you're totally attractive". Then if you talk to them and directly ask them 10 minutes later if they would date a guy with ___ flaw on camera to be shown in front of millions of people they'll say "I wouldn't date someone with ____, It's not my thing". That's fine because "we all have preferences". The only thing is that every other girl when asked that will repeat the same thing despite willingly lying to the male and putting him in a troubled mindstate. Conniving is not caring. Whether the intention is positive or not. Actual advice is needed for those surrounded by bluepill nature and redpill losers spouting pseudo-alpha male trash.

There are also plenty of other sites where women can discuss their problems. I can't go on tinder, get picked up in a nice car, get a nice dinner, and have a girl 2 or 3 points above me listen to me complain the entire time and apologize whenever she says something that I find slightly out of taste. Women can do that for men.

• +1
Fucking bitch. They take the moral throne but she never says if she thought the pre-suregy dude was attractive or not and what she thinks about the result. Of course a suregy is kind of shallow, but normies don't know about the hell we go though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoyGune and Deleted member 6401
Because femayles don't need to looksmaxx. :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, caturday and UBER
Women, can never give solid looksmax advice to men, they are never genuine because they want to seem like the "kind" gender. When in reality they do more damage than good with their "kindness" The best type of advice is the kind that is harsh, the one that shows you what you need to change. Women cannot fathom the idea of change as they never had to "change" to attain a partner, because there is no competition for them as they always have a plethora of males to chose from due to a 105 to 100 male to female birth ratio (This ratio is natural, and isn't skewed by China/India). So it's the men that have to change/looksmax to compete for women.

View attachment 8
Shed hop on the after pic in an instant

• +1
Females will always cover up the obvious, thats why you can never trust them

• +1
"just b urself tihi™"

This is why

• +1
>Expecting women to want to enter an incel forum

Plus, there are women in lookism.net, although rare, they do exist.

• +1
Because they are cunts

• +1

View attachment 8
Notice how she says that now, after the surgery, he’ll go on to enjoy a life full of “meaningless casual sex”.. I WONDER WHY???

• +1
females are only ever honest if you ask them in a 1 on 1 situation, but you have to use a different person and never yourself for a real reply

• +1
  • +1
Wtf is that Pic you probably had a better personality before??? How do you gage a personality from a Pic with no expression?

• +1
Wtf is that Pic you probably had a better personality before??? How do you gage a personality from a Pic with no expression?
Because when a man is good looking, he stops pedestalizing and thus starts treating them as shit because he has more options due to his high SMV, and women realise this.

• +1
Because they will give same and fake bluepilled advices while they are dating with chads.

>Just be confident
>Just dress well
>Just be funny guy
>Just gymmax(not works for facecels,lankletcels etc.)
>Just be yourself
>Just shower
>Just find your new style
>Just find new hobbies
>Just go to party
>Just be social
>Just try more
>Just have a good personality
>Just be rich
>Just approach girls
>Just find new hobbies,there are important thing than love(Maslow Pyramid)
>Just play instruments

• +1
They alrdy get plenty of avenue for looksmax advice. They have tips on how to do hair, makeup, and diet. Western culture, for the longest time, encourages them to looksmax (looksfraud). They don’t need this for obvious reasons, not including the fact they ruin communities they enter.

• +1
All females:
A) lie
B) are volcels
C) are low IQ

• +1
that before/after pic is lifefuel for me bruh

• +1
It is pretty evident looking at r/amiugly how women took over and everyone gets above 5 ratings, women there will say "Just wear contact lenses" without knowing the deeper meaning of having a shit eye area. They are not acknowledged enough, nor they will care to get enough knowledge on facial bones because of their ignorance, like it could be seen in OP's screenshot.
Another great example is r/truerateme, as soon as rules and modding got overly liberal, cucks started flocking there due to the amount of attention whoring there from females. The ratio of females to males upvoted posts there is truly saddening.
If this forum allowed females it would turn into another cuckpit where males who really need the advice will stay in shadows where as females would be on pedestal receiving all the compliments instead of advice(because they don't really need an advice).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and looksmaxerilo
Bruh women do this shit so they can keep men bluepilled while getting fucked by Chads,

Also jfl at that comment, "you probably had a better personality before"(translation: you were better betabuxx cuck material, now I only want to fuck you than ghost you)

• +1
Reactions: TheLastABCcel and Deleted member 6401
iu

Jfl at foids

• +1
i think its evolutionary. they want to pacify beta males

• +1
Evil Genius said:
Because people will orbit them idk

Whatever else might happen, this will almost certainly be the result within minutes after the first one gets to a place like this.

• +1
Whatever else might happen, this will almost certainly be the result within minutes after the first one gets to a place like this.
orbiters should be tortured and killed for being cucks and traitors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and HighIQcel
Because femoids just splatter paint on their face and giggle about being Chad's leftovers while men have to exercise all the time.

• +1
bitch knows that guy is out of her league now. Lol, the lies foids tell

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and Deleted member 6401
good decision.

women ruin everything, and when it comes to looksmaxxing they deliberately give bad advice.

got told by one of my female friends that I should get fatter and that'll help me get girls. LOL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and x69
lol I remember that guy from lookism
the after pic is a morph btw, no way that is real

he just got a shitty nosejob, I felt really sad for him

• +1
good decision.

women ruin everything, and when it comes to looksmaxxing they deliberately give bad advice.

got told by one of my female friends that I should get fatter and that'll help me get girls. LOL
holy fuck are you kidding me? Did some foid really say that?

• +1
holy fuck are you kidding me? Did some foid really say that?

Yeah lol. So i am skinny naturally... can't put on weight to save my life. Girls sometimes say " you should get bigger" and its no big deal because its true.

Anyway, I was talking to a girl at a work event about a year ago, and she said that i was too skinny when i refused to eat some ugly looking fish bite thing. So i said i was working on it by going to the gym.

Then she went on a big rant about how women didnt like muscles because they were vain and that i should just eat more pizza so i would be bigger and "natural looking."

Just fucking lol

• +1
Off-topic but daaamn that's a nice jaw

• +1

View attachment 8
That fucking foid in the comments :lul:

she is obviously mad at the fact that he is now able to hide his subhumanity.its almost as if she is disgusted by his frauding so she is saying nonsense