Why has the best body on this forum?

nattycel

nattycel

Hopeless
Tell me so I can ask you bodybuilding related questions.

:feelsez:

@Deltoid by a long shot

I'm getting there tho :feelsautistic:
me:
Screen Shot 2018 11 06 at 40523 PM

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deltoid, LooksJourney, RichardSpencel and 4 others
He took steroids to look like that or is he natural?
natural according to him, I believe him. I couldn't get there naturally though, depends on your genetics.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
natural according to him, I believe him. I couldn't get there naturally though, depends on your genetics.
Could be lying, you never know :feelsthink:

Could be lying, you never know :feelsthink:
Yeah hard to say, he does look roided to me in that last pic but I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt that he just trains smart with great genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Jackkal and nattycel
How tall is deltoid?

Ahh very impressive, if you are any way tall like 6’3/6’4+ putting on size like that would take longer. No shit on Deltoid very impressive especially natty no homo. Jeff you look decent after that cycle nice good shit.

Ahh very impressive, if you are any way tall like 6’3/6’4+ putting on size like that would take longer. No shit on Deltoid very impressive especially natty no homo. Jeff you look decent after that cycle nice good shit.

Yeah I'm 6'3" with shit muscle building genetics. Testosterone is effective though.

@Unknownjpg Looked like this 2.5 months ago btw. Plus roids take half a month to kick in.

Before

Last edited:
Yeah I'm 6'3" with shit muscle building genetics. Testosterone is effective though.

@Unknownjpg Looked like this 2.5 months ago btw. Plus roids take half a month to kick in.

View attachment 3507
still didn’t look that bad there just a bit puffy/bloated, still good improvements. I’m 6’5 and look shit atm, still cutting down basically skinny fat rn after big weight loss. Btw you gonna keep cycling for a few yrs then blast/cruise?

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
@Deltoid by a long shot

I'm getting there tho :feelsautistic:
me:
View attachment 3500
Damn bro, delts and traps are looking juicy. You’re going to delt mog me soon, already trap mog me. Wish my insertions were higher on my neck lol. Keep it up
He took steroids to look like that or is he natural?
You can dm me homie and I can help you out. Show me a current pic and what kind of body your looking to achieve, although it does depend on your genetics. Also, if you’re hopping on roids I’d talk to @jefferson or @intelimperarive or w/e his name is they’re knowledgeable on that shit.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
I bet I could win as having objectively the WORST body on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Jackkal