Why height + frame can be > face

Chadelite

Chadelite

Mog
If someone is an 8+/10 then height and frame will help you mog people more than face. The difference between an 8 and an 8.5 is negligible compared to 6ft and 6ft 4

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
no shit dude
8+ face mogs 99.5% of men
women would probably preferr 7/10 guy with 6 4 height and huge frame over 6 ft guy with 8/10 and normal frame

• +1
Reactions: Slob, BigBiceps and Chadelite
JFL delon and Leo did not have big frame or height
A nice lean body (ottermode) will compliment an attractive face
I know Leo is 180cm btw

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I know Leo is 180cm btw
this comment is so freaking low iq

its not even about whether its right or wrong, its just how you justify things is retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, National Rodgerism, left2die and 3 others
I know Leo is 180cm btw
they would both get brutally mogged by a 6ft 4 chad

• +1
Reactions: Slob, National Rodgerism, BigBoy and 2 others

what is the definition of mogging? ability to intimidate other men or getting more pussy? because these two things don't always go hand in hand

forget prime Leo or Delon, ugly manlet rappers like Lil Xan are outslaying buff 6'4 Chads right now as we speak. most of the slayers irl I know are not stereotypical masculine Chads that PSL community pushes. this is one of the biggest BS that needs to be debunked.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and I'mme
what is the definition of mogging? ability to intimidate other men or getting more pussy? because these two things don't always go hand in hand

forget prime Leo or Delon, ugly manlet rappers like Lil Xan are outslaying buff 6'4 Chads right now as we speak. most of the slayers irl I know are not stereotypical masculine Chads that PSL community pushes. this is one of the biggest BS that needs to be debunked.
they are statusmaxxed that is why. look at dan blizerian, who is money and status maxed.

they are statusmaxxed that is why. look at dan blizerian, who is money and status maxed.

nah Lil Xan said in his interview that he was drowning in pussy before he became famous. he admitted face tattoo was the reason for why girls found him so attractive. I'd argue face tattoo game works way better on boyish face. it creates interesting contrast between innocent and bad ass look.

nah Lil Xan said in his interview that he was drowning in pussy before he became famous. he admitted face tattoo was the reason for why girls found him so attractive. I'd argue face tattoo game works way better on boyish face. it creates interesting contrast between innocent and bad ass look.
yeah ill take his word for as it is

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Stingray and Chadelite
i agree
leo and alain are very attractive to women obviously but if they had 6 4 bodies and huge frames women would be even more attracted to them...

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Chadelite
i agree
leo and alain are very attractive to women obviously but if they had 6 4 bodies and huge frames women would be even more attracted to them...

that's obvious

the real question is this:

Brock Lesnar

or

Aaa

in my experience, the second guy always outslays. always.

Last edited:
  • +1
Delon is lean

And remember lean>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> big

That’s stupid think to say JFL idk it just sound wrong
YOU NEED TO BE LEAN AND BIG YOU COPING FAGGOT

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU BEING LEAN WHEN YOU'RE 177 CM AND FRAMECEL LMFAO

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and Chadelite

Height doesn’t really matter after 5:9, I mean there are women who only dated 6 foot and above and btw body matter little to women it’s all about the face as long you are not fat

Stop being retarded oh my goodness
Don’t make things complicated than already is

These are the bodies women find attractive long + toned with average to good frame
C3039673 E584 4EB4 B700 1BFC4BED2044

01B9AA25 D330 4237 AEBD 2380A23B7E36

FDDFE230 373F 4973 9B30 B62CEBE4D92D

Height doesn’t really matter after 5:9, I mean there are women who only dated 6 foot and above and btw body matter little to women it’s all about the face as long you are not fat

Stop being retarded oh my goodness
Don’t make things complicated than already is

These are the bodies women find attractive long + toned with average to good frame
View attachment 96399
View attachment 96400
View attachment 96401
holy fucking shit im actually speechless at this closet homosexual coping ethnic manlet

are you actually brain damaged? yes you are a manlet. yes you are a framecel. yes no one ever will take you seriously because not only your face isnt attractive, but you have physical size of a woman. you dont have to write novels about how height and frame doesnt matter as much just because ur a midget you utter fucking retard JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, National Rodgerism, Pietrosiek and 2 others
holy fucking shit im actually speechless at this closet homosexual coping ethnic manlet

are you actually brain damaged? yes you are a manlet. yes you are a framecel. yes no one ever will take you seriously because not only your face isnt attractive, but you have physical size of a woman. you dont have to write novels about how height and frame doesnt matter as much just because ur a midget you utter fucking retard JFL
Are you stupid??? Yes I’m skinny but I have good frame and I’m 5:9 or 176cm and no nobody disrespect me JFL I look better now from pushups,rope jumping,stretching,

JFL at your fucking brain

• +1
Reactions: shakmax
giphy.gif

ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVEABLE

giphy.gif

HOW DOES IT FEEL KNOWING NOT ONLY YOU ARE A MIDGET, BUT YOUR FACEE ALSO LOOKS LIKE SHIT? LIP LIFT AND RHINO WONT SAVE YOU, WHEN FEMALES SEE YOU THEY SEE A DEFORMED CHILD, NOT MORE. NO TENNIS FOR YOUR BONES. NO ALAIN DELON FOR YOUR BONES. HOW DO YOU COPE KNOWING EVEN IF YOU MANAGE TO FIND A GIRL WILLING TO BE LTR WITH YOU, SHE(OR HE? ;)) WILL LIKELY CUCK YOU FOR SOMEONE THAT HAS NORMAL HUMAN SIZE. NOT TO TALK ABOUT REPRODUCING. DO YOU THINK ANY FEMALE EVER WANT CHILDREN WITH A 5'9" MAN? NO "ROMANTIC MAN" FOR YOUR GENETICS JFL

DO YOU FIND CLOTHES AT "MEN" SECTION OR DO YOU HAVE TO OPT TO CHILDREN SECTION? IM GENUINELY CURIOUS

giphy.gif

EVERY TIME YOU TYPE "OTTERMODE" I CRINGE OUT OF THE GALAXY. HOW CAN YOU EVER THINK YOUR FRAIL LITTLE BRITTLE BONES WILL EVER BE ATTRACTIVE TO ANY FEMALE IN ANY SHAPE OR CONDITION

giphy.gif

ITS OVER

giphy.gif
I feel bad for your brain tbh

And yes I will get ottermode by tennis and swimming and yes I will get lip lift and maybe rhinoplasty to fix my slightly unsymmetrical nostrils

And btw only 14.5% of men in the us are 6+ and above JFL

Most men between 5:8-5:10

You clearly live in different galaxy

If I’m like 5:4 than yea it’s kinda over JFL

• +1

And yes I will get ottermode by tennis and swimming and yes I will get lip lift and maybe rhinoplasty to fix my slightly unsymmetrical nostrils

• JFL
Reactions: mido the slayer

yh, you need to be sub 10% bf and by 6ft 4+ and be jacked to mog all men

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt

you are right

I just checked https://www.reddit.com/r/LadyBoners/ where women post pictures of men who gets them horny

and holy shit, literally 90% of men are either skinny pretty boys or aesthetic male model type

very few 6'4 hunk Chads, if any. it's legit over for caveman neanderthals

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
you are right

I just checked https://www.reddit.com/r/LadyBoners/ where women post pictures of men who gets them horny

and holy shit, literally 90% of men are either skinny pretty boys or aesthetic male model type

very few 6'4 hunk Chads, if any. it's legit over for caveman neanderthals
I know man I saw Leo and cuck looking guys that this forum will rated 5/10

there needs to be a well made thread on whether let's say.. a 5'10 prime DiCaprio would outslay a Chad/Chadlite who mogs him in terms of height and frame.

does mogging matter that much for slaying?
Download
XDg99cS
this guy is 5'8 something and rocks a DOM bone structure which is more than enough to compensate tbh.

Go back to lookism. You have no idea what women actually prefer. Sorry.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 2486

Fame trumps everything no question

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
tbh jfl

is being super tall and framed guarantee you plenty of jb ?? No.
is being normal and pretty faced guarantee you lot of jb ? Yes.

both can get jb ai think, but the second one has more chance. the first one will depend much more on his behaviour.

So, in this sense, face > height and frame.

anyway both can fuck a good girls.
It is so pointless to say x > y. Its just about be the minimum to get girls when you want it. We all have only 1 dick.

Well, that is it when it comes to getting girls.
But when it comes to impressing people, having more presence it is a different story.
A very good lookin guy with normal height will have presence. The giga guy will have it too.
If both are set side by side in a pic, I think the giga guy wins. But he has to be much bigger than the very good lookin.
But anyway fck it since its homossexual thinking.

no shit dude
8+ face mogs 99.5% of men
women would probably preferr 7/10 guy with 6 4 height and huge frame over 6 ft guy with 8/10 and normal frame
Well of course. They're so closed in looks level it's not rly a contest if another one has body of greek god and another one is skinny fat.