Why Height Is Everything

We knew this already, you just affirmed the heightpill.
I'm gonna get limb lengthening done, I'd rather die than live the rest of my life as a 166cm manlet

it's absolutely brutal to be short. Many would rather die to be tall then live another day short, keek.
Feels like absolute shit living in a country where the average height is 183cm and zoomers look even taller, I get heightmogged by schoolkids, it's a joke.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
i was told gymmaxxed manlets were respected though
Dogshit, I have been gymmaxxing for 8 years, dating is almost impossible unless you cold approach a metric shit ton of women and even then you are at a huge disadvantage.
Socially you get 0 respect people sometimes straight-up talk over you and ignore you.

Face and height both important but face is more elemental. People look face first thats the human instinct. Then height. Ugly but tall? You're out of consideration. When girls talk about height, gl face is assumed first

k:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
So what is the possible heightmaxxes when you're early 20's ?

It's not everything but everyday I wish I was 6'4

manlet chad will get beaten up and disrespected on a daily basis

if he talks back even once he will get fisted until he becomes a obedient pussy, but woman will still love him

meanwhile 6'3 ogre will spit on 5'10 guys and they wont do shit against him

but he will rope after 0 likes on tinder after 24 hours
i am 6'1" old and ugly
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

• So Sad
Reactions: Artemis
no ones respects a 5'7 guy man, trust me

even frame is cope on that height, manlet with muscles or skinny manlet doesnt matter, manlet is manlet
You can compensate for that as a manlet by either carrying a firearm or learning martial arts. Trust me, a manlet who is a gun enthusiast or knows how to fight is feared and well-respected by other men. Like notice how marines and war veterans always have the reputation among men of being tough regardless of their height.

6 foot 3 with shoes on. Got nothing to worry about

Should rename this thread to why the human race is scum.

no ones respects a 5'7 guy man, trust me

even frame is cope on that height, manlet with muscles or skinny manlet doesnt matter, manlet is manlet
My dad 5‘5 bad frame gets a lot of respect bro

6'2 with one lay. I know a chad irl that has over a thousand lays half of which with top tier Stacy models from all over the world while being 5'9.

No height for your face son
Tales, unless if that chad is an Influencer.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Artemis
this is all based off what women say when the reality is this

1) a man with a chad tier face who is 5’6 or above will have no problems dating. women say they prefer tall men and to an extent they do, but any actual chad won’t face rejection for his height the reality is women do not give a shit as long as your face is great and you have a decent body

2) the extent to which women prefer height (not what they say, what they DO) is “be taller than me”. that is the requirement and EVERY OTHER STATEMENT IS A PURE COPE. so many men get obsessed with the numbers and studies and what women say that they completely ignore what women actually do. and its simple the vast majority of women in practice only care about their height to the extent they want their partner to be taller than them

yea there are the rare women who do actually use a 6’0+ standard in practice, but this is not the normal and anyone whose actually had experience with women should be able to understand this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and AsGoodAsItGets
Didn't read, I'm basically incel at 6'2.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and AsGoodAsItGets