Why Height Is Everything

i’m 5’9 and even women i slept with mentioned my height shit testing me or just trying to annoy me

i won’t be happy until i get all my surgeries including LL :(

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 11581, Renaissance.Chad and 1 other person
i’m 5’9 and even women i slept with mentioned my height shit testing me or just trying to annoy me

i won’t be happy until i get all my surgeries including LL :(
Face is important in dating but so is height ngl, LL is a required in any surgery stack

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Face is important in dating but so is height ngl, LL is a required in any surgery stack
if you’re young just cope with hgh or peptides etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
ngl fuck it i'll do LL for 2 inches to go to 5' 11"

then fraud with 3 inch inserts and become 6' 2" chad
i will fuck your oneitis and your mother to boost my ego while you stroke one out for george floyd
Bagelcel in this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 7866
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Austrian Oak and turkproducer
This 18 year old girl that I consider to be 8/10 checked me out in college during the whole class every time that I sat next to her. I missed the opportunity to make her my girlfriend because I was brainwashed by mgtow at the time.
Tales

u have verified autism so u cant recognize social interaction cues properly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, TheEndHasNoEnd, TITUS and 2 others
Tales

u have verified autism so u cant recognize social interaction cues properly.
6'4 might carry him tbh but he literally autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
manlet chad will get beaten up and disrespected on a daily basis

if he talks back even once he will get fisted until he becomes a obedient pussy, but woman will still love him

meanwhile 6'3 ogre will spit on 5'10 guys and they wont do shit against him

but he will rope after 0 likes on tinder after 24 hours
Not true
5'10 guy can gymcel/mma max and the 4 inches difference will be completely irrelevant in terms of fucking someone up

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 7866
High iq.

• +1
@youngmaxxing @turkproducer LL surgery looks weird in the before and after pics and it prevents you from gymmaxxing after. You both would be better off height frauding with logger boots. I have a pair of leather logger boots and the first time that I wore them I got complimented on my height by a tall girl who told me she had never seen such a tall guy. I was 6 foot 7 with the logger boots and she didn't even notice that it was because of the boots, even after I told her, she was still acting like it was my real height. So logger boots really work for frauding your height and women never notice. And besides, if you are able to bring her back to your place or her place, when you take the boots off she won't even say anything because she's already into you.

The best softmaxxing in my opinion are: 1) height frauding with logger boots that have a 3 inch heel and 2) gaining 30 lbs of muscle and 3) cutting to 10% body fat. And if you have a recessed jawline or an underbite, get a double jaw surgery because it's a legit low risk surgery since it's not done for aesthetic reasons even though it completely improves your look.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 7866 and turkproducer
Not true
5'10 guy can gymcel/mma max and the 4 inches difference will be completely irrelevant in terms of fucking someone up
Harrddd cope. Height is even more important socially than it is sexually

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, johncruz12345 and Tom2004
@youngmaxxing @turkproducer LL surgery looks weird in the before and after pics and it prevents you from gymmaxxing after. You both would be better off height frauding with logger boots. I have a pair of leather logger boots and the first time that I wore them I got complimented on my height by a tall girl who told me she had never seen such a tall guy. I was 6 foot 7 with the logger boots and she didn't even notice that it was because of the boots, even after I told her, she was still acting like it was my real height. So logger boots really work for frauding your height and women never notice. And besides, if you are able to bring her back to your place or her place, when you take the boots off she won't even say anything because she's already into you.

The best softmaxxing in my opinion are: 1) height frauding with logger boots that have a 3 inch heel and 2) gaining 30 lbs of muscle and 3) cutting to 10% body fat. And if you have a recessed jawline or an underbite, get a double jaw surgery because it's a legit low risk surgery since it's not done for aesthetic reasons even though it completely improves your look.
i’m 5’9 and need ll. every women i had sex with commented on my height

id like to be 6’0/‘1 that’s enough for me

• +1
very comprehensive suifuel.

i am literally less of a man for being short.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Good_Little_Goy, 5'8manlet and 2 others
very comprehensive suifuel.

i am literally less of a man for being short.
ugly tall oger has friends, short gl guy has girlfriends but they lack what the other has

short ugly guy has neither

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, johncruz12345 and sandcelmuttcel

If it starts with a 6...

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
If you're over 50th percentile and you're an incel then you will always be incel no matter what height you're at. If you're between 25th percentile and 50th you're gonna have to compensate a lot. If you're below 25th percentile you're kinda fucked, your height will eclipse everything and ruin shit. Doesn't automatically make you incel but you're living on hardcore mode.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Need2Ascend, johncruz12345 and 3 others
If you're over 50th percentile and you're an incel then you will always be incel no matter what height you're at. If you're between 25th percentile and 50th you're gonna have to compensate a lot. If you're below 25th percentile you're kinda fucked, your height will eclipse everything and ruin shit. Doesn't automatically make you incel but you're living on hardcore mode.
90th percentile*

very accurate description greycel :)

• +1
Read all now, your story is very interesting tbh and confirms the heightpill for me

Do you get social benefits that you wouldn't get if you weren't tall?
don't listen to this guy he is hella retarded

• +1
Harrddd cope. Height is even more important socially than it is sexually
maybe socially, but Im still talking that nobody would mess with you body wise if you have more muscles than them and experience in fighting

• +1
To prove your point, i can confirm if i was 2-3 inches taller, my smv would get 100 times higher.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 7866
maybe socially, but Im still talking that nobody would mess with you body wise if you have more muscles than them and experience in fighting
I agree imo

true

i lol at guys on here who are 5'11 and say "it's my height" like dude no. being 6'1 might help u get more women than you are now, but if you're getting nothing at 5'11 you won't suddenly become :chad: with an extra 2"

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Good_Little_Goy, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
GIGA OVER FOR ME. I AM 5'9" AND WILL NEVER GET LAID.

KHHV GIGA TRUECEL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, wasted and Good_Little_Goy
true

i lol at guys on here who are 5'11 and say "it's my height" like dude no. being 6'1 might help u get more women than you are now, but if you're getting nothing at 5'11 you won't suddenly become :chad: with an extra 2"
height is important in socially more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209

I know a guy who is 5 foot 5 but has an above average physique with a V taper, he isn't very muscular but he does look like he lifts and he is seen as a Chad to women although he isn't very good looking, that is because when he was a teenager, his parents made him take public speaking classes so his personality is good enough to get him laid with women who are taller than him even if he is a short guy, women find him charming.

I remember during my college class (it was the same class where the girl was checking me out) we were in the same group together for a few classes and he had a black girlfriend but while his girlfriend was near him, he was flirting with a blonde girl who was much hotter and his girlfriend didn't even care. There was also an average looking girl who liked him. This guy is proof that if you're short but looksmaxxed and have a confident personality, you can still get some great success. But of course, taller guys who are as muscular and as good with women or better will always mog the shorter guy.

Also, you don't need LL, if you want to be 6 foot tall, buy some high quality 200$ logger boots and you'll gain 3 inches in height, and then you'll be able to add 6 feet tall in your bio.

Attachments

• 93363483_2522709527989961_2796559154678857728_n.jpg
    93363483_2522709527989961_2796559154678857728_n.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 51
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 7866
Autism? I get that off him
"I, on the other hand am capable of attracting 7-8 psl women in the real world on occasion depending on the situation but my lack of social skills makes me either lose the opportunity or it makes them lose attraction towards me."

- copingvolcel 2020

I think he has autism tbh, I don't think he lies but just a delusional individual in general

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Looks234, TheEndHasNoEnd and 5 others
"I, on the other hand am capable of attracting 7-8 psl women in the real world on occasion depending on the situation but my lack of social skills makes me either lose the opportunity or it makes them lose attraction towards me."

- copingvolcel 2020

I think he has autism tbh, I don't think he lies but just a delusional individual in general
autisme 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
JFL he is broke af, young women beg him to fuck them @personalityinkwell
@youngmaxxing is a stupid 13 year old

imagine denying that Ron Jeremy is a slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 7866
I want to add that I got brutally cucked by my first crush in 7th grade by a taller dude with uglier face(confirmed by herself)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 7866
good thread bro but already knew it was over for me

• So Sad

- copingvolcel 2020

If you want me to show you proof, I'm sorry but that's not actually possible IRL unless I buy hidden spy camera and film the women who check me out without them knowing.

I said 7-8 psl because I didn't know what PSL actually meant, I meant 7-8/10, not 7-8 psl, I have corrected myself before.

I do have high functioning autism but not Asperger's, it's enough to be visible when I write a post or comments online but if I only talked to you in real life, you wouldn't notice, so it doesn't have a negative impact on my success with women. I know because my friends have told me that I talk like a completely different person in real life. That is because I listen more than I talk. But when I write, I feel like there is almost no limit to the amount of words that I am allowed to say, so I write longer posts than most people. Also, I sound serious in my posts because I am serious, unlike most people on the internet, I don't get pleasure from posting low IQ posts, and I actually like to write which is why I put so much effort into it.

Women do check me out but only when they are available and specifically looking for my type, I don't go out often to places where I can find 18 year old women but if I did, I would get checked out more often because they are the women who check me out the most.
In fact, back when I was 20 years old, 16 year old women were attracted to me because they thought I was their age, my baby face is just that powerful which is great because I am kind of behind everyone on my career and college studies so I'll always be around the women who are attracted to me the most, as I get older, I will always be able to date women who are around 4-5 years younger than me.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, turkproducer and Deleted member 7866
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy