Why I am leaving the ??? ????

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I was once a big believer in BBC law but every fucking day I am seeing white males between rated PSL4-6 stealing black women. I can only imagine that more and more white men are pushed toward ethnic females because billionaire/millionaire chads are pushing hard from the top to the rest of society. Dan bilzerian regularly hosts parties where he would invite hundreds of stacies. As wealth inequality is ever increasing, rich chads have genuine harems perhaps into the thousands over the course of their lives. These stacies orbit millionaire trust fund GL chads.

This heavily inflates the value of women and even staceylite women are beyond the reach of chadlite males. Not even close. Ordinary chads have smaller harems of staceys and stacylites. A PSL5 man aged 18 would be fortunate to have regular sex. A PSL4 male could easily be a lifelong incel, it is a flip of a coin.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Can i join the BBC crew if I’m white but my dick is darker than the rest of my body?

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense and Afrikancel
Can i join the BBC crew if I’m white but my dick is darker than the rest of my body?
Join the popo crew. The white popo is for white people.

???? ????
Download 1

????? ????

"It's Face, not Race"

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
lol, i live in the UK and white girls are sucking black cock on the regular, just because white males are fucking black girls doesnt mean the opposite doesnt happen, also black guys in the UK are very good looking on average

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, dogtown, kobecel and 1 other person
lol, i live in the UK and white girls are sucking black cock on the regular, just because white males are fucking black girls doesnt mean the opposite doesnt happen, also black guys in the UK are very good looking on average
Do you hang out with other Moroccans?

Do you hang out with other Moroccans?
yes most my friends are moroccans, uglycels i mog them so hard its not even real ngl
but they still slay somehow jfl

All the black dudes I know with a BBC will "accidentally" leak their dick pics and then have a flood of girls after them

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, GenericChad1444 and kobecel
Yeah the black receptionist at the comedy club that I valet for on Fridays came out to talk with me and gave me a free meal during my shift in the 15° weather yesterday. I'm not really a fan of race-mixing so yeah

yes most my friends are moroccans, uglycels i mog them so hard its not even real ngl
I don't have many Moroccan friends. I am friendly with a lot but I have only befriended a select few. One of them has blue eyes and blonde hair. You don't have curry friends? UK is like little Curry land.

Yeah the black receptionist at the comedy club that I valet for on Fridays came out to talk with me and gave me a free meal during my shift in the 15° weather yesterday. I'm not really a fan of race-mixing so yeah
I thought you had jungle fever?

I agree. Especially the one's that claim the "ends" around London. British foids are repulsive whores

I wanna join

I’m white but I’m sure that won’t matter, right?

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
I thought you had jungle fever?
Like Afrikancel said, I guess I sort of like the way they look for the taboo factor but also a lot of black girls have really nice bodies. Either way I would never settle down with someone who isn't White simply for my children's sake. these mixed-race children always end up having no identity and are ugly lol. besides I'll probably be proposing to my girlfriend soon anyway so it doesn't matter

• +1
Youre already settling down?
Yeah she's my ideal. I won't be proposing super soon but probably in the next year or two if everything goes well. A lot of you guys underestimate how the right girl can make you feel. When a girl worships you and loves you completely and would sacrifice everything to be with you, there's really no better feeling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701, Bur_01, Deleted member 611 and 6 others
Yeah she's my ideal. I won't be proposing super soon but probably in the next year or two if everything goes well. A lot of you guys underestimate how the right girl can make you feel. When a girl worships you and loves you completely and would sacrifice everything to be with you, there's really no better feeling
8A724964 1467 4AE3 8B44 353C7A5B7087

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
leaving what ?????

Black girls are fucking easy. They always try to give me validation and I just brush it off.

Good luck man, hope everything goes well.

B-but I want to violate as much blonde holes as possible before I LTR...

I admire good looking guys who aren't slaying, much like @Alarico8. I hope she will accept. She would be crazy not to.
I will use it when I'm on my PC. Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel and Deleted member 656
Banderas

over

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 281, androidcel and 2 others
Hey, lol, I know we just met but you're really smart and funny and I just wanted to know if you wanted to watch how to train your dragon 3 with me on Monday, u up?:feelsgiga::fire:
how old are you nigga ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Hey, lol, I know we just met but you're really smart and funny and I just wanted to know if you wanted to watch how to train your dragon 3 with me on Monday, u up?:feelsgiga::fire:
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Deleted member 283
Can me and @Tony come too?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 611, androidcel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281 and androidcel
How long have you been with grill?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and androidcel
@fatcelnolonger wtf ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Thats early ngl. Not that im an expert though :ogre:
Congrats on actual love though
Well brah I'm not actually doing it now. I'm waiting for over 2 since that's when the Catholic Church says is best for marriage success

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
Well brah I'm not actually doing it now. I'm waiting for over 2 since that's when the Catholic Church says is best for marriage success
Don't listen to the haters bro. There is no shame in marrying a girl who was virgin before you. You will never find another virgin. You have pair bonded and havesomething that 99% of males wish they had.

God has blessed you brother.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Don't listen to the haters bro. There is no shame in marrying a girl who was virgin before you. You will never find another virgin. You have pair bonded and havesomething that 99% of males wish they had.

God has blessed you brother.
God bless you too bro. And I'm not ashamed at all. I'm very proud of what I have and I cherish that. As of rn I don't have enough money to get married and start my minichad family. I need to finish school then get married so my children have access to everything they need to looksmax

• +1
God bless you too bro. And I'm not ashamed at all. I'm very proud of what I have and I cherish that. As of rn I don't have enough money to get married and start my minichad family. I need to finish school then get married so my children have access to everything they need to looksmax
Livermaxxing aint cheap :chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba

Users who are viewing this thread

Back