Why I Joined Incels.is (also why I'm not an incel, and why I'm on Looksmax.org)

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
In January I realized that I needed to change things drastically when I was vacationing in Paris with my mom. It was that experience that led me to rejecting the west as I did. I was so disgusted at everything I saw (how bad Europe is when I went to Paris and London it changed everything for me, I thought USA was just bad but whole white world is).

That's when I decided I must leave the west and go to Asia to find love and be able to fully live life. Every day since then has been one day spent to get me closer to those goals.

I was in the Paris metro on Lookism (a site I found from TRP when I used to be there). While I was there I would type in "Asian" and "girl" into the search bar everyday and read new threads for new information. (I would do the same thing with site:www.4chan.org and google search last 24 hours)

It was that January I saw @itsOVER Thailand threads with tinder matches he got on Lookism.

I found lifefuel screenshot I saved from @IceCutter too, funny enough just looking for itsOVER post on lookism and I find yours too.

IMG 1992

This post made me feel good because you defended half white/latino/Asian like me and made me realize my background not holding me back and I have what it takes. I recognized your avatar just now didn't even know until just now it was you back then.

IMG 2024

But @itsOVER posted this tinder match and I got so excited I texted it to my Mongolian xbox friend telling him look Asian girls will like me see.

I thought she's really cute too.
But @itsOVER I remember you posted some thing with dyed hair in a diner and said it was her as well but looked really ugly, lol but that's besides the point

Especially since even though I look Asian (and am Asian) I am technically white/latino (castizo) so it was mondo lifefuel for me and still is.

But itsOVER was banned shortly after from Lookism so I never made account until much later but I tried to track him down (don't get creeped out) and I found he had account on site called incels.me I never heard of before.

So I go there in January to read his posts, and while I'm there I type "Asian" and "girl" into the search box everyday to get new information.

I lurked for 4 months until I joined in April and while I was lurking I discovered who the players were and the experts in the Asian game.

That was @itsOVER @11gaijin @oldnick and mylifeistrash respectively.

I studied each one of these guy's post religiously every single day, trying to learn as much as I could about Asia and Asian girls.

So I joined in April 1st so I can be able to interact with them to learn more. I chose April 1st because I thought it was a joke I was joining incel site since I planned on being Asian girl slayer and only joining to learn more information.

I chose name "Zesto" which means hot in Greek (I am half Greek). I chose username meaning hot as joke that I thought I was hot despite being on incel site (because I look like J-Pop boy).

But while I was there I wasn't able to become friends with @itsOVER we had few interactions and he was banned from the site. I think they just made any excuse to get rid of him (he banned for saying truecels don't have friends, lol).

But itsOVER told me when I asked him about Asian girls in the west how they probably wouldn't be able to ascend with but are a lot nicer and friendlier than western foids. So I remembered what he told me and I talked to Asian girls at my college and went on study date with cute Chinese girl who I'm friends with now and made me feel good. I attribute that all to him, he planted that seed in my head long ago, having no idea the significance of that reply to me.

So what I'm trying to say is I never was incel. I am virgin still but not incel. If I tried hard I could find Asian girl to love me in the west but rather go to Japan because better girls, easier time.

I also read how @oldnick was going to Japan in May so I joined to be able to keep tabs on him. When he made his Japan thread it was lifefuel for me because I knew that's what I had to do and he paved the way for me. I learned a lot from him. We had private conversation before anyone else knew me (he was first person I PMed) I had less than 50 posts and he was helping me out anyway, he is a good person.

Rules different back then, so could talk about time in Asia, tinder matches, tips and tricks. But they changed and took all away, site does not have same information. The AsiaMaxxers can't discuss what they learned as a result and no more to learn but I learned all there was to know.

and there was @11gaijin who showed how you did not have to suffer in bad country with hypergamous women and can go to Thailand and have sex with hottest girls who will treat you right, and be really into the sex because they are sex crazed maniacs, not like western foid, and can have for whole night. He made me realize no reason to feel sad or upset when Thailand can make all the pain go away.

I talked to @11gaijin on incels.me many times, and he gave me good advice and helped me with my JapanMaxxing like @oldnick did. He told me everything I needed to know and made me realize this is the right path for me

and while I was lurking I saw Kointo and his anime reaction posts and about anime constantly. Before I lurk incels.is I only watch DBZ other normie anime and didn't have waifus but I learned from him and turn to be my greatest cope, keeping me happy and not lonely despite being virgin in west and makes me feel good. I copied his style and even though Zesto name is joke on hot in Greek, it's also reference to Kointo's name who I thought was most entertaining poster. But they banned him too for the same reason they banned me (alts). Kointo and I are both creative people who express ourselves through character personas we create, and that's why we use the anime pictures we do. It's how we cope so that is very mean to be treated the way we were, him over silly things like pretending to be Captain Crunch, Tony the Tiger, Light Yagami, Saotome Ranma, Steve Minecraft and me pretending to be Ainz Ooal Gown, Nishinotouin Yureko, Ikishima Midari, Shidare Hotaru, Owari Hajime and Guts. We are childish boys but we don't mean any harm with our make believe games it's this silliness that keeps us sane and enjoying life in this cruel world.

But I told a good friend before he quit incels.me (he loved Japanese girls as much as I do, he loved Chinese girls too, he was another good person, first person who ever rated me and told me I have what it takes).

I told him I felt people were picking on me for my Japan theory and he said that it's the job of the site not to have people ascend but to have more incels. And I agree with him completely. Otherwise the AsiaMaxxers would not have got hampered like they did and not allowed to share the full extent of their knowledge.

But they got rid of me on trivial matter like they did to @itsOVER and made me realize I never was one of them.

Here is where I belong, I am LooksMaxxer and always was LooksMaxxer. That's why I came from lookism and not /r/incels like the other on that site.

I never planned on becoming the type of poster I was on the site, and making all the friends I did. I fell in love with the site and the community which is why I remained so long despite learning everything there was to know about Asia and Asian girls and becoming an expert myself. I stayed because I enjoyed it.

But they threw me out like garbage, none of that mattered. They treated me like garbage and disposed of me like garbage, the same way they did to some of my good friends despite all the contributions we made.

The whole point of this thread though was me letting you know that I was always one of you, a LooksMaxxer. I started this journey last January and that's when it will end, when I go to Tokyo this January. It will all come circle.

People on the site always told me why I can remain so optimistic despite being incel. Well the truth is I'm not incel. I am a JapanMaxxer.

I never was an incel, I'm a virgin sure but not an incel.

I am a diehard LooksMaxxer.

Excuse the very long, and autistic thread, but needed venting. I am an English major so writing is very therapeutic for me and makes me feel better, but here is everything I feel from the heart.

You guys here are like my family, it'll sound really gay but I always loved you. I loved you so much I joined an incel site just to be able to talk with you and learn from you and I'm glad I can be on this site to continue that.

Avi1

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, 11gaijin, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
TL:DR ?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
>I'm a virgin but not incel

Oxymoron

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and dogtown
didnt read a single word but i hope you find happiness

Cool. My goal is to ascend by EEmaxxing. Having lived most of my life in the West, I realized from a quite early age that this place is not for me.

Also sorry to hear that you didn't like Paris and London. Though these are two of the least wholesome metropoli. If you take any central European city you'd get a much better experience, think Vienna, Prague, Budapest.

Cool. My goal is to ascend by EEmaxxing. Having lived most of my life in the West, I realized from a quite early age that this place is not for me.

Also sorry to hear that you didn't like Paris and London. Though these are two of the least wholesome metropoli. If you take any central European city you'd get a much better experience, think Vienna, Prague, Budapest.

Somber6

You need to be rich Asian to have good time in E.E. which I am not.

>I'm a virgin but not incel

Oxymoron

Angry1

I am not incel and never was. I am not any sort of cel.

I joined incels too to get confirmation from best PSL raters like @Zyros to realize this and have confirmed I have what it takes I can't even use the word "ascend" anymore because that is for incels, to slay in Asia.

didnt read a single word but i hope you find happiness

Happy4

Arigato, I have already found happiness through anime, it is manko I seek now.

Its over for autismcels

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
View attachment 4572

You need to be rich Asian to have good time in E.E. which I am not.

Don't see that being the case when the cost of living in Ukraine is so low. Just need to secure some kind of job for a western company or work from the internet.

Are you Asian for real? I always thought you were LARPing as one.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Don't see that being the case when the cost of living in Ukraine is so low. Just need to secure some kind of job for a western company or work from the internet.

Are you Asian for real? I always thought you were LARPing as one.

Happy7

I did not always look the way I do, but I LooksMaxxed and made myself Oriental boy by activitating latent Asian genes I inherited from my Hispanic mother in combination with my father's white skin genes to make me light skinned Oriental boy.

As member of Cult of Zesto, pics incoming. Can post in thread and verify for all to see. I send you before pic from nearly 3 years ago before I started LooksMaxxing and what I was able to accomplish.

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
To be fair Paris and London are probably the biggest shitholes in Europe.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Time Travel
Thanks for the shoutout. But mylifeistrash probably the stupidest poster on dot is just lol @ studying his posts.

• +1
I live in Antarctica we got tons of hot bitches of every type that only want to date incels. gamers rise up!

In January I realized that I needed to change things drastically when I was vacationing in Paris with my mom. It was that experience that led me to rejecting the west as I did. I was so disgusted at everything I saw (how bad Europe is when I went to Paris and London it changed everything for me, I thought USA was just bad but whole white world is).

That's when I decided I must leave the west and go to Asia to find love and be able to fully live life. Every day since then has been one day spent to get me closer to those goals.

I was in the Paris metro on Lookism (a site I found from TRP when I used to be there). While I was there I would type in "Asian" and "girl" into the search bar everyday and read new threads for new information. (I would do the same thing with site:www.4chan.org and google search last 24 hours)

It was that January I saw @itsOVER Thailand threads with tinder matches he got on Lookism.

I found lifefuel screenshot I saved from @IceCutter too, funny enough just looking for itsOVER post on lookism and I find yours too.

View attachment 4559

This post made me feel good because you defended half white/latino/Asian like me and made me realize my background not holding me back and I have what it takes. I recognized your avatar just now didn't even know until just now it was you back then.

View attachment 4560

But @itsOVER posted this tinder match and I got so excited I texted it to my Mongolian xbox friend telling him look Asian girls will like me see.

But @itsOVER I remember you posted some thing with dyed hair in a diner and said it was her as well but looked really ugly, lol but that's besides the point

Especially since even though I look Asian (and am Asian) I am technically white/latino (castizo) so it was mondo lifefuel for me and still is.

But itsOVER was banned shortly after from Lookism so I never made account until much later but I tried to track him down (don't get creeped out) and I found he had account on site called incels.me I never heard of before.

So I go there in January to read his posts, and while I'm there I type "Asian" and "girl" into the search box everyday to get new information.

I lurked for 4 months until I joined in April and while I was lurking I discovered who the players were and the experts in the Asian game.

I studied each one of these guy's post religiously every single day, trying to learn as much as I could about Asia and Asian girls.

So I joined in April 1st so I can be able to interact with them to learn more. I chose April 1st because I thought it was a joke I was joining incel site since I planned on being Asian girl slayer and only joining to learn more information.

I chose name "Zesto" which means hot in Greek (I am half Greek). I chose username meaning hot as joke that I thought I was hot despite being on incel site (because I look like J-Pop boy).

But while I was there I wasn't able to become friends with @itsOVER we had few interactions and he was banned from the site. I think they just made any excuse to get rid of him (he banned for saying truecels don't have friends, lol).

But itsOVER told me when I asked him about Asian girls in the west how they probably wouldn't be able to ascend with but are a lot nicer and friendlier than western foids. So I remembered what he told me and I talked to Asian girls at my college and went on study date with cute Chinese girl who I'm friends with now and made me feel good. I attribute that all to him, he planted that seed in my head long ago, having no idea the significance of that reply to me.

So what I'm trying to say is I never was incel. I am virgin still but not incel. If I tried hard I could find Asian girl to love me in the west but rather go to Japan because better girls, easier time.

I also read how @oldnick was going to Japan in May so I joined to be able to keep tabs on him. When he made his Japan thread it was lifefuel for me because I knew that's what I had to do and he paved the way for me. I learned a lot from him. We had private conversation before anyone else knew me (he was first person I PMed) I had less than 50 posts and he was helping me out anyway, he is a good person.

Rules different back then, so could talk about time in Asia, tinder matches, tips and tricks. But they changed and took all away, site does not have same information. The AsiaMaxxers can't discuss what they learned as a result and no more to learn but I learned all there was to know.

and there was @11gaijin who showed how you did not have to suffer in bad country with hypergamous women and can go to Thailand and have sex with hottest girls who will treat you right, and be really into the sex because they are sex crazed maniacs, not like western foid, and can have for whole night. He made me realize no reason to feel sad or upset when Thailand can make all the pain go away.

I talked to @11gaijin on incels.me many times, and he gave me good advice and helped me with my JapanMaxxing like @oldnick did. He told me everything I needed to know and made me realize this is the right path for me

and while I was lurking I saw Kointo and his anime reaction posts and about anime constantly. Before I lurk incels.is I only watch DBZ other normie anime and didn't have waifus but I learned from him and turn to be my greatest cope, keeping me happy and not lonely despite being virgin in west and makes me feel good. I copied his style and even though Zesto name is joke on hot in Greek, it's also reference to Kointo's name who I thought was most entertaining poster. But they banned him too for the same reason they banned me (alts). Kointo and I are both creative people who express ourselves through character personas we create, and that's why we use the anime pictures we do. It's how we cope so that is very mean to be treated the way we were, him over silly things like pretending to be Captain Crunch, Tony the Tiger, Light Yagami, Saotome Ranma, Steve Minecraft and me pretending to be Ainz Ooal Gown, Nishinotouin Yureko, Ikishima Midari, Shidare Hotaru, Owari Hajime and Guts. We are childish boys but we don't mean any harm with our make believe games it's this silliness that keeps us sane and enjoying life in this cruel world.

But I told a good friend before he quit incels.me (he loved Japanese girls as much as I do, he loved Chinese girls too, he was another good person, first person who ever rated me and told me I have what it takes).

I told him I felt people were picking on me for my Japan theory and he said that it's the job of the site not to have people ascend but to have more incels. And I agree with him completely. Otherwise the AsiaMaxxers would not have got hampered like they did and not allowed to share the full extent of their knowledge.

But they got rid of me on trivial matter like they did to @itsOVER and made me realize I never was one of them.

Here is where I belong, I am LooksMaxxer and always was LooksMaxxer. That's why I came from lookism and not /r/incels like the other on that site.

I never planned on becoming the type of poster I was on the site, and making all the friends I did. I fell in love with the site and the community which is why I remained so long despite learning everything there was to know about Asia and Asian girls and becoming an expert myself. I stayed because I enjoyed it.

But they threw me out like garbage, none of that mattered. They treated me like garbage and disposed of me like garbage, the same way they did to some of my good friends despite all the contributions we made.

The whole point of this thread though was me letting you know that I was always one of you, a LooksMaxxer. I started this journey last January and that's when it will end, when I go to Tokyo this January. It will all come circle.

People on the site always told me why I can remain so optimistic despite being incel. Well the truth is I'm not incel. I am a JapanMaxxer.

Excuse the very long, and autistic thread, but needed venting. I am an English major so writing is very therapeutic for me and makes me feel better, but here is everything I feel from the heart.

You guys here are like my family, it'll sound really gay but I always loved you. I loved you so much I joined an incel site just to be able to talk with you and learn from you and I'm glad I can be on this site to continue that.

View attachment 4562
this didnt age well faggot

View attachment 4559

View attachment 4560

View attachment 4562
Noobdy cares