WHY I looksmax and WHY you should too!

Deleted member 10516

Deleted member 10516

It’s over...
Everyone should looksmax no matter what PSL you are!

As someone who has been subhuman before, Id like to share my journey on "looksmaxxing" to not just share my story, but to show that we all can make improvements and better ourselves in different ways.

2015 - 2018 Subhuman version of me:
IMG 1826
IMG 9952
IMG 1890

As you see I was a severely obese teen who was once almost 400lbs of pure fat, little to no muscle mass. At this point of life I was graduating highschool, then on to 1 year of college where I rotted in my moms basement grinding leaderboards in Call of Duty. I was miserable, never left the house, had no job, car and only one "true friend". At that point of my life I was a little suicidal and didn't care about myself and my overall health.

So what made me change my ways? I can vividly remember watching some becky roasting fat people on a video, where I watched and cried trying to make myself feel bad for myself. As i watched the video I realized she's right, Im a fat piece of shit and a detriment to society! I don't even deserve a spot in this world.

College wasn't going so well and was too expensive tbh. So I decided to quit.

May 2017 is probably when my life started to change in a good way and I started making progress in life and stopped rotting and playing call of duty 16-20 hours a day. I used my money I had saved for college and went and got my first car! A 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport! This is where I started NT Maxxing and being a regular person that leaves his house.

Next, I got a gym membership at Planet Fitness where I began my main "looksmaxx" Leanmaxxing and gymmaxxing. I ended cutting from 395 down to about 295 in 6 months... I felt good started to get compliments, but still was intel possibly low tier
normie.

2020 might be a bad year for most people, but for me its my favorite year and probably will always be a year ill remember! Beginning of 2020 I was Back up to 350-355 not taking care of myself. I had a new obsession and it was shoes. Literally would buy, research and talk about shoes 24/7...

Anyways, I started to Ketomax and lost a decent amount of weigh and got down to 320, where i then stayed at till June 1. The day I said fuck IM tired of being a fat bastard. I then proceeded to go to the gym 6 days a week 4-6 hours just beating my body into the ground. Along with an extreme diet that I actually recommend those who are leanmaxxing. I was doing a 23/1 Intermitted fast. It was Keto and was 600-800 calories a day. Very brutal, but had very fast results and lost a lot of weight fast, mainly water weight. It helped me stay motivated.

Fast foward to October where i was about 240 and now looking to see what I else I can approve, thats when I found LMS on youtube and discovered the black pill. I grew very Interested in what I can do to make myself look better other than lose weight/fat...

Soft Maxxs that Ive done that have helped me;

1. Skin Care, skin care is a tricky topic, but after picking a good skin regime, my skin was glowing, very small pores like the koreans.
  2. Eyebrow and Eyelash Maxxing, some say its cope, but I've received really nice gains from castor oil and peppermint oil. Use to have no lashes on my bottom row and black girl invisible eyebrows. Still need more improvement, but hey some improvement is better than none. Also, if you have light eyebrows like me I recommend tinting with Just For Men beard and Mustache Dye
  3. Hairmaxxing, I can really only talk about those with Curly and kinky hair. Tips I can give is don't use shampoo, try curl creams, condition and detangle once a week and sleep with drug or some kind of silk night cap so your hair won't lose it natural oils, which can cause a lot of breakage and slow growth.
  4. Squintmaxxing, yes It works keep doing it!
  5. Fashion/Shoemaxxing, can get expensive, but it helps a lot with being NT in my opinion.
  6. Glassesmaxxing, I personally feel I look better with glasses on. So for those who wear glasses and don't want to wear contacts, try your best to find a pair that suits your face, but is also fashionable.
  7. Hat/Beanie/Headband/Duragmaxxing, if you have a big ass forehead like me and are very insecure about I do recommend trying this. Also, Im talking more about those with natural high hairlines. Not bald or receding, no offense.
  8. NT Maxxing, being more social has changed my life for the better with making friends, pulling girls and overall confidence.
IMG 6311
IMG 6506

After leanmaxxing, gymmaxxing and other softmaxxes this is the current me; Still not the best, but like I said some improvement is better than none!

The main purpose of this post is we all should "Looksmaxx", also what ever are goals are we can achieve them to an extent. Also, how life can change from looksmaxxing. People will treat you better, more attention from girls and guys. More people wanting to be your friend etc.. So hopefully y'all can see that Im not a bragger and my drastic life change is what helped me ascend some. Still wanting to continue leanmaxxing to under 15%bf, get a hairline lowering surgery and potential correcting my slight underbite...

@Yolosweg @Algerian Manlet @Maesthetic @gamma @ConorMcGregor @tyronelite @LondonVillie

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Anubis, Deleted member 11675 and 126 others
Don’t rot your life away! Looksmax

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 15827, BoiiBoii69 and 31 others
You haven't truly ascended until you leave this place

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, lordfrodo, newdldewdl and 26 others
ok chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Chadeep, Deleted member 6997 and 2 others
Serious thread never give up

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: copeistani, Danish_Retard, chaddyboi66 and 6 others
Woah finally you did a good thread

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Uglyandfat, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
You could have become a sumo wrestler lmao
Jokes aside, good for you, weight loss is always something to be proud of

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 15827, Leviathin and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12303, Leviathin, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
good thread and I am losing weight

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Copeful, Deleted member 5522 and 9 others
Literally the first looksmax is not being a fat fuck and you frame it like you discovered the holy grail jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: roar123, Copeful, Danish_Retard and 14 others
Congrats boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 10516
Step 2 is losing your curry pheno. Gl man

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 5522, Chadeep and 6 others
Water but congrats OP I’m happy for u

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 10516
Good post, OP

• +1
-Also which call of duty and what was your kd?

-I was active on black ops 3 awhile back and I had a 3kd

-Also you better not have been a camper

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
-Also which call of duty and what was your kd?

-I was active on black ops 3 awhile back and I had a 3kd

-Also you better not have been a camper
Lmao black ops 3 was
The main game I grinded on Xbox. I was one of the first lvl 1000s and top 25 all time leaderboards at one time SMH. Other than that I Grinded all call of duties until ww2 then after that I barely played lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 10413
WTF? You lost so much weight and you don't have stretchmarks or loose skin - you are fucking lucky.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 10516
WTF? You lost so much weight and you don't have stretchmarks or loose skin - you are fucking lucky.
Lol some stretch marks but no loose skin

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 10602 and 1 other person
Cope
IMO only 3.5PSL people and up should looksmax. Otherwise it is truly over and you're just beating a dead horse.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5522, Chadeep and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Gaia262, Danish_Retard and 6 others
no looksmaxxing for my nonexistent social skills

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
no looksmaxxing for my nonexistent social skills
Maybe but with more confidence you can overcome a lot. I still have confidence issues and social issues but it’s gotten a lot better!

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 8244 and Deleted member 7044
Maybe but with more confidence you can overcome a lot. I still have confidence issues and social issues but it’s gotten a lot better!
did u already have friends before u started looksmaxxing? cause i dont have anyone so its next to impossible for me to get into a social circle at this point

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10516
Doesnt work for bald people

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
did u already have friends before u started looksmaxxing? cause i dont have anyone so its next to impossible for me to get into a social circle at this point
Kinda. Yes but I made a lot more after.. And the friends I have respect me more it seems. Kinda hard to respect a fatty sometimes 🤷‍♂️😐

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7044
how obese are u currently

AGAIN DONT GIVE UP KINGS

• +1
Reactions: MilfLover69 and EverythingMaxxer
I’m going to bed

You Just did the most obvious looxmax, wich is weight loss program.

Of.course every fatass should shut his mouth and change lifestyle even If he has no iddea what looksmaxxing is all about. Water is wet.

But congrats for Your effort. I admire people who lose that amount of weight instead of playing the victim like a lazy loser.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Amazing thread mods pin this @Kingkellz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Chadeep, Looks234 and 3 others
next time dont post pics pls

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and tyronelite
You haven't truly ascended until you leave this place
Depends what your definition of ascension is. I got a gf and forgot this website even existed. No, I didn’t ascend. Because ascension to ME means having a flawless appearance. I still have work to do.